This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
13 Pages<<111213Prev
#301 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 4:00:40 AM(UTC)
So, moderators. Developers. Turn 10 staff. SOMEONE. This is twelve, 12 pages and seven, 7 months of feedback and people wanting to hear ANY news of anything being implemented. Or considered.

Why the silence?! If nothing is ever going to happen, at least tell us that. That would be something. The nothing that is happening now is wrong.

Edited by user Friday, April 19, 2019 4:01:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#302 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 2:18:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post
So, moderators. Developers. Turn 10 staff. SOMEONE. This is twelve, 12 pages and seven, 7 months of feedback and people wanting to hear ANY news of anything being implemented. Or considered.

Why the silence?! If nothing is ever going to happen, at least tell us that. That would be something. The nothing that is happening now is wrong.

They are busy with Forza street.
 2 users liked this post.
#303 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 2:59:16 PM(UTC)

We see drift suspension etc etc where as drag I think they threw us a bone to try to retain a few racers but I don't foresee them doing jack . Their responses match their actions ... nothing.

Drag should have had class based racing ,,,,,, wasn't much sense putting drag in a game when in free play you have drag mode and a drag tire in drag mode knocks the car out of its division. Which in turn places the lowest class car on the LB with the highest class.

At this point I would like to see someone be bright enough and jump on the concept that is not out there ... a stand alone drag game from junior dragster to top fuel ... work your way up and have numerous classes/brackets ... even some DLC like Nostalgia, Jet Car/Truck , wheel standers etc etc or have some of those done up such as forzathon cars if they want. No prep expansion etc. A lot of options are there.

I believe if they branched out as they did with Horizon and made a drift stand alone and drag stand alone they would open their base up beyond expectations but still leave some limited version of the cross racing/driving styles intact in the regular game to keep Forza play option varieties ... but also maybe that would branch some on Forza only to the stand alones as well. Just a few random thoughts

Edited by user Sunday, April 21, 2019 10:11:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
 1 user liked this post.
#304 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:45:05 AM(UTC)
Why has this not been updated to replace the current system. They wanted feedback so that’s what we gave them, yet we have been ignored. Ever since the implementation of this system (unless I am wrong) there have been no changes to it. Honestly just create a drag racing hopper for every class then implement this system into it. If you are not going to listen, at least do some development on your own. You have been so preoccupied with the Race Regulations system that you have neglected to update and improve other parts of the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#305 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 11:35:20 PM(UTC)
I would like to see the trap speed displayed and tracked to two decimal places.
 3 users liked this post.
#306 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:35:19 AM(UTC)
I like that you guy's decided to do this "Experimental Drag" it is encouraging to those who have been trying to give ideas about the Drag Community for some time now. It shows we are being taken into consideration and not left on the back burner, Thank you for that. Now for some ideas.

The following ideas will most likely have to be implemented on FM8 or better as for they may take some time to develop but they are here to jump start some thought.

Drag track ideas:

1.) More tracks, 8th, 1/4, 1/2 & Mile Prep an non prepped All with functional tree (ALL ONLINE!!)

2.) Water Box allowing us to do our burn out and then have stage lights to stage up. This gives you a better feel of your car before you send it than just getting trown into the light count down. Have maybe a lobby option to choose what style you want "burn out/stage or no burn out/stage" depending on how impatient one may be.

3.) Have a pro tree option

4.) Rolling Starts, locking cars in at desired rolling starts that can be selected in lobby prior to race. Race would be fair if cars get locked in and nobody get the hit. Only downfall would be you would not be able to brake boost or clutch drop if cars were forcibly locked in. But either way locked in or not ROLLING STARTS would be great regardless! #TX2K

5.) Enhance and go more into detail with lobby performance restrictions to create further competition.
EX: Tire width caps, TIRE COMPOUND caps, Displacement caps, weight distribution caps, Boost PSI Caps, street, sport & or Race performance upgrades cap, transmission caps street, sport, race, Engine Swap restriction ETC. I could go on for days but you get the picture. I listed a few to inspire thought. Tires would be a big deal for sure if anything from this list (width and compound) restrictions would open up a whole new level of competition and builds.

6.) ADVANCED TUNING- this may never happen but ill say it again anyway.
Air to Fuel Ratio tuning, Ignition Timing, Boost Tuning "Boost by gear" etc. Anything to step up the tuning process and take pride in achieving. If we can tune this type of stuff the repercussions should be to grenade the engine if improperly tuned or lift a head etc. This would be on "simulation drag mode" for the diehards. 10 year olds can just use normal drag no violent repercussions. I know... "Far out and not probable" but hey its a coin in the well, just throwing it out there

7.) 2 step / trans brake

8.) Be able to shut down the car after finish line and drive back to start to select a new opponent to line up with.

9.) Parachute :)

10.) Skinnys for the front or back dependong on drivtrain.

11.) More Power!! :) lots of cars in this game are know to be able to make way more power. But lets maybe only allow the crazy power to be applicable in drag mode as for it is useless in circuit.

12.) Wheelie Bars!

I will wrap it up here, I'm sure I could continue but I dont want to over request. These are just a few things to inspire future endeavors. Oh ya and I also saw somebody say elapsed time should only be used against an opponent and not for setting records. I agree.

Thanks for what you guys have done for the drag community thus far, I look forward to seeing the development toward drag in the near future.

- Boostaholic4evr

//FMTP
 2 users liked this post.
#307 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 4:32:52 PM(UTC)
Knock Knock....
 2 users liked this post.
#308 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 5:19:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boostaholic4evr Go to Quoted Post
I like that you guy's decided to do this "Experimental Drag" it is encouraging to those who have been trying to give ideas about the Drag Community for some time now. It shows we are being taken into consideration and not left on the back burner, Thank you for that. Now for some ideas.

The following ideas will most likely have to be implemented on FM8 or better as for they may take some time to develop but they are here to jump start some thought.

Drag track ideas:

1.) More tracks, 8th, 1/4, 1/2 & Mile Prep an non prepped All with functional tree (ALL ONLINE!!)

2.) Water Box allowing us to do our burn out and then have stage lights to stage up. This gives you a better feel of your car before you send it than just getting trown into the light count down. Have maybe a lobby option to choose what style you want "burn out/stage or no burn out/stage" depending on how impatient one may be.

3.) Have a pro tree option

4.) Rolling Starts, locking cars in at desired rolling starts that can be selected in lobby prior to race. Race would be fair if cars get locked in and nobody get the hit. Only downfall would be you would not be able to brake boost or clutch drop if cars were forcibly locked in. But either way locked in or not ROLLING STARTS would be great regardless! #TX2K

5.) Enhance and go more into detail with lobby performance restrictions to create further competition.
EX: Tire width caps, TIRE COMPOUND caps, Displacement caps, weight distribution caps, Boost PSI Caps, street, sport & or Race performance upgrades cap, transmission caps street, sport, race, Engine Swap restriction ETC. I could go on for days but you get the picture. I listed a few to inspire thought. Tires would be a big deal for sure if anything from this list (width and compound) restrictions would open up a whole new level of competition and builds.

6.) ADVANCED TUNING- this may never happen but ill say it again anyway.
Air to Fuel Ratio tuning, Ignition Timing, Boost Tuning "Boost by gear" etc. Anything to step up the tuning process and take pride in achieving. If we can tune this type of stuff the repercussions should be to grenade the engine if improperly tuned or lift a head etc. This would be on "simulation drag mode" for the diehards. 10 year olds can just use normal drag no violent repercussions. I know... "Far out and not probable" but hey its a coin in the well, just throwing it out there

7.) 2 step / trans brake

8.) Be able to shut down the car after finish line and drive back to start to select a new opponent to line up with.

9.) Parachute :)

10.) Skinnys for the front or back dependong on drivtrain.

11.) More Power!! :) lots of cars in this game are know to be able to make way more power. But lets maybe only allow the crazy power to be applicable in drag mode as for it is useless in circuit.

12.) Wheelie Bars!

I will wrap it up here, I'm sure I could continue but I dont want to over request. These are just a few things to inspire future endeavors. Oh ya and I also saw somebody say elapsed time should only be used against an opponent and not for setting records. I agree.

Thanks for what you guys have done for the drag community thus far, I look forward to seeing the development toward drag in the near future.

- Boostaholic4evr

//FMTP

Exactly what I would love to see.
#309 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 3:07:19 AM(UTC)
yes
 2 users liked this post.
#310 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:17:05 AM(UTC)
i would like to see : feedback going both ways.

or at least some sign of actual use for this tread or a response in any form.......

this feels enormously abandoned
#311 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:41:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SOY Go to Quoted Post
Hello all,

We’re looking for feedback from our community around the new Experimental Drag features in Forza Motorsport 7. Let us know what you like, as well as what you might like to see changed in the future. Any and all feedback is welcomed.

Guidelines:
• Be as specific and constructive as possible with your feedback
• Respect all player’s feedback
• If you don’t like something about the current design, please tell us why

Thanks!

13 PAGES OF FEEDBACK AND NOTHING FROM DEVELOPERS AND “COMMUNITY LIAISONS”!! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS? ANYTHING? SHOULD ALL OF US THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING JUST STOP WAITING?!

SAY SOMETHING!!

Edited by user Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:43:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 2 users liked this post.
#312 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 6:56:58 AM(UTC)
First things first I’m glad Drag racing is finally taken more seriously not just a get in and go for a measly 1000 credits , I’m glad that the staging lights where added but we need to have actual staging start the cars out of the box and a tire warming stage ie burnouts to heat up the tires for traction then have the cars line up to the staging lines before the lights will countdown. The way you have it now is still too fast there’s nothing to do other than rev the engine to start the lights which takes away from the realism. True drag racing encompasses a lot more work and minute detail to insure a win not just get in and go, maybe for show add a wheelie function for the high powered RWD cars , a 600hp mustang would lift the front wheels if the tires are sticky enough , the dodge demon or Fast and furious gtx with its 2000hp would basically stand up 90 degrees if you pegged the throttle. Addition of drag setup suspensions like the drift suspension option would be nice along with adding a large drag slick tire for a more realistic look. New parts options like wheelie bars and launch control would be fantastic even if just for the modern muscle and exotics that have factory installed launch control, the addition of all that would be a huge leap in realism and make us drag race fiends feel excepted especially since no racing game really does the sport justice. I was super excited to see the best racing franchise out there dive into the world of drag racing. Thank you and Godbless
 1 user liked this post.
#313 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 11:01:44 AM(UTC)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 2 users liked this post.
#314 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 9:53:28 PM(UTC)
maybe the devs are stuck behind a lego brick....
#315 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 11:56:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EL WESs Go to Quoted Post
maybe the devs are stuck behind a lego brick....

I just spit my drink all over, lmao! Didn't expect that as I was reading these. That was great.

So who out there knows how to code and has investment capital, lol. Let's do this our selves. Well, I suppose it'd be yourselves 'cause I'm doing good if I can get my passwords right let alone write code for a game, lol! That does seem like the only option left at this point. Thanks Turn 10.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#316 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 11:20:16 AM(UTC)
Well...Hopefully the feedback goes into fm8. See you drag racers on the track.
#317 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 5:05:19 AM(UTC)
Good day Everyone

When can we expect the burnout stage, allowing us to stage ourselves and wheelie bars,drag tyres etc.
Also can we use different tracks, some tracks have more grip than others and for drag the tracks/track with the most grip should be used.
Could we also race different cars and real people.

Thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#318 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 10:24:11 PM(UTC)
It's lost until FM8.
But for those of us wanting a Drag Racing Purist game with wheelie bars, wrinkle walls, real blowers, and a water box. We better turn to EA or some other dev for a purist stand alone game. Even I'm not interested in a Drag Racing game that specialized. Wouldn't buy it.
For a Forza implementation a good tree and factual tuning such as butt gears that actually work like real world butt gears. Simple solutions which can be worked into the current format. An additional "suspension" for drag maybe which can give us ladder bars or four link. Something simple and similar to the drift suspension package but with drag specific tunings.
Don't expect Turn10 to over engineer FM8 to fit in a total drag sim package. But a better compromise than what we've seen in the past would be a very welcome addition.
Definitely it would need to have better matchups for AI races than what the experimental drag version gave us.
And an online version could very easily include a bracket racing system.
As for the length or race a standard drag race is 1/4 mile. So let's lose all this 1/8, 1/2 and 1mi garbage. 1/8 maybe if they can see their way to give us dirt tracks and sand strips. Because the 1/8 drag is the standard for dirt and sand.
 1 user liked this post.
#319 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 11:59:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SOY Go to Quoted Post
Hello all,

We’re looking for feedback from our community around the new Experimental Drag features in Forza Motorsport 7. Let us know what you like, as well as what you might like to see changed in the future. Any and all feedback is welcomed.

Guidelines:
• Be as specific and constructive as possible with your feedback
• Respect all player’s feedback
• If you don’t like something about the current design, please tell us why

Thanks!

13 PAGES OF FEEDBACK AND NOTHING FROM DEVELOPERS AND “COMMUNITY LIAISONS”!! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS? ANYTHING? SHOULD ALL OF US THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING JUST STOP WAITING?!

SAY SOMETHING!!

Wow, I didn't think the Forza developers would be THAT ignorant when it came to Experimental Drag...
#320 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 8:15:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaDirtyWhiteBoy Go to Quoted Post
I think its a really GOOD Start, A MUST Have in multiplayer long over due. a pro tree option would be nice
We now need a burnout box to heat the tires and we should have to stage our cars , I would also like to see the actual tree lights working.

I 2nd this, we need a burnout box, staging with the actual tree lights working and adding to that I want NOS - Nitrous Oxide Systems added to Drag. Hopefully this can happen with added Online play for Forza Motorsport 8.
#321 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 11:57:39 PM(UTC)
Here's my thoughts:

A 15 to 30 second timer to do some burnouts would be really cool so we could heat up our tires. Show us what temperature each tire is in the HUD next to tire tire heating symbols. Or just give us tire blankets and let us select what temperature the tire blankets heat up to. It could be cool to show the car jacked up on tire blankets in the pre-race menu too.

I think more upgrades are needed like extremely skinny front tires, the ability to choose different tire compounds for front and rear, ability to have smaller rims to save weight, turbo boost tuning would also be really cool and maybe some trivial things like wheelie bars and cosmetic upgrades.

The final thing that needs tweaking for me is the countdown. You can guess it way too easily. I think that there needs to be a random delay between 1 to 5 seconds on the final light so that people can't guess the light going off as quick.

Apart from that, I think the system is pretty good.

#322 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 1:42:16 PM(UTC)
I would like to see a burnout box to hear the tires. And then staging into the Christmas tree.
13 Pages<<111213Prev

Notification

Icon
Error