This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 2:24:27 PM(UTC)
I keep trying to get a new car but it keeps saying feature unavailable. Is there some problem online or has it been turned off for any reason?
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 5:00:38 PM(UTC)
Ditto here. Just grabbed Horizon 2 off of games with gold and progressed in the story and need to buy a car to join new events. I can see the cars that are available for purchase but when I select buy it, the game says this feature is unavailable and i need to visit this site.....
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 8:04:32 AM(UTC)
The feature that is not available is the ability to download paints, in order to buy a car you have to choose a color. The game let me buy a Lamborghini Veneno (I chose stock paint) so that part of the game is still working.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 10:14:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SelcienNight Go to Quoted Post
The feature that is not available is the ability to download paints, in order to buy a car you have to choose a color. The game let me buy a Lamborghini Veneno (I chose stock paint) so that part of the game is still working.

I have also been having this problem with not beening able to buy any cars. Even though we cant download the paints it is sill not letting us buy the car. It just tells us tho come here. It tells me it has been disabled or something like that.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 2:22:10 PM(UTC)
It's available once you reach a certain point within the storyline.
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 6:19:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: itsAN1MAL Go to Quoted Post
I have also been having this problem with not beening able to buy any cars. Even though we cant download the paints it is sill not letting us buy the car. It just tells us tho come here. It tells me it has been disabled or something like that.

It's been about a year and half since I started the game for the first time so I forgot about the things that are locked behind story progression, what I found, in another post on this forum, is that you should be able to start buying cars after beating the first show case.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 5:03:42 PM(UTC)
Unable to get cars from the Autoshow on Forza Horizon 2, it is saying that the feature has been disabled. Any help with this would be nice.
#8 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 7:23:01 AM(UTC)
I’m having issues trying to buy car in game and it tells me go to forzamotorsport.net I mean [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] I’m only doing single player campaign and I can’t buy car turn 10 please sort it out thanks

Edited by user Tuesday, August 14, 2018 12:31:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 9:07:19 AM(UTC)
Designs are offline. Everyone for now just select a basic color and it will work i just tried it :)
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 1:36:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: p00t4r9488 Go to Quoted Post
I keep trying to get a new car but it keeps saying feature unavailable. Is there some problem online or has it been turned off for any reason?

It's doing the same thing to me I can't get the 10th year anniversary cars either
#11 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 4:33:17 PM(UTC)
Yeah, not a good look.. I just started getting into FH2 and am having the same issue. I need to buy a car for this challenge, and it won’t let me. My goal was to beat FH2, then pick up FH4 when it dropped in a couple months, but if this is how they support their games a few years after they release, forget about it.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 7:52:14 AM(UTC)
When you get the "Feature Unavailable" message, press either A or Y and it should take you to the "Colors" screen. (This is also shown at the bottom of the screen) From there, you can pick a manufacturer or custom color and purchase the car as normal.
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 2:27:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SelcienNight Go to Quoted Post

I can't even GET into the area for paints... I press A to get the car to the paints and it says "content unavailable"
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:04:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chillbanana210 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: p00t4r9488 Go to Quoted Post

It's doing the same thing to me I can't get the 10th year anniversary cars either

Same here. I know it's only the free cars from this pack, but I do have it downloaded, and they're not in my garage or available for a "free" purchase. Is this a byproduct of all the game content being delisted? Any answers would be appreciated. Cheers!

EDIT: Never mind, it seems that I did acquire those 10 cars previously, but could swear that it was before the pack was downloaded. Maybe it recognized that I owned the pack and allowed me to get them for free before the install. IDK.

Edited by user Friday, January 25, 2019 2:05:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error