6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#101 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 7:17:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V3ntilator Go to Quoted Post

In Forza 7 you have tons of cool and funny complete costumes like Mummie, Gingerbread man, Astronaut, Robot, Crash Test Dummie etc.
All purchasable in Forza 7 shop. (Loot crates is gone).


There is no complete Mummy, Gingerbread Man, Astronaut, etc. costume in FM7. There are only race suits. Sometimes they have silly things painted on and sometimes it looks alright but more often it looks bad. I'd rather have the FH4 clothing in FM7 so I could stop being forced to look like one of the Stig's extended and often flamboyant digital family.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
Rank: Moderator
#102 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2019 12:08:33 AM(UTC)
Snow Boots available from the #Forzathon Shop this week:
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
WINTER Season




I've also updated the first post of the thread with the current list of all clothing items, as they are ordered in the game. You can see them in spreadsheet form in the "Outfits | Emotes" tab of my www.bit.ly/FH4spreadsheets

Edited by user Friday, January 4, 2019 12:10:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
#103 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 4:16:10 PM(UTC)
The Series 5 preview livestream indicated that the content update will include new outfits. Also, listed in the announcement:

"The ‘Carlton’ and ‘Floss’ avatar emotes are no longer available."

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_series5
https://youtu.be/RIjVOUqoC2A?t=470
Rank: Moderator
#104 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:46:07 AM(UTC)
New clothing items: Modern Race helmets and suits:



Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:46:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#105 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:55:11 PM(UTC)
I am so happy to see some modern race helmets & suits. Thank you, PGG. Hopefully, these won't be too hard to get; it seems even simple basic items like eyeglasses and non-flamboyant, workaday clothing are often all too rare.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#106 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:29:51 PM(UTC)
Is any of the new race gear unlockable at the moment? Didn't see anything for them in new Horizon story/forzathon shop/seasonal challenges
Rank: Moderator
#107 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:42:47 AM(UTC)
SERIES 5 SUMMER RELEASES

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post





Shark Wellies - #Forzathon Shop
Alien Morph Suit - event reward
Modern Race Suit Red - event reward
Modern Race Helmet Black - event reward

This is the first opportunity to earn the new Modern Race items.



SERIES 5 RANKED ADVENTURE LEAGUE REWARDS

20: Blue Biker Boots
19: Blue Biker Gloves
18: Blue Biker Helmet
17: Beach Slip-Ons
16: Tropical Polo
15: Tropical Joggers
13: Floral Trainers
12: Floral Shirt
11: Tropical Running Shorts
09: Edinburgh Watch
08: Glitter Bowler hat
07: Frog Wellies
06: Wide Eyes Glasses
05: Disco Chicken Suit
04: Reindeer Nose
03: Ruby Crown
02: Skeleton Morph Suit
01: High-Vis Patrol Outfit

Edited by user Thursday, January 17, 2019 11:49:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#108 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:00:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: theblacknight04 Go to Quoted Post
PG heres a hint. No-one cares about emotes and clothes


You're wrong. People asked for more character customization from the moment character selection was revealed in FH3.


If somebody says to me character customisation I think of face editing.

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#109 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 9:10:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dirk Dinklewood Go to Quoted Post
Endlessly redoing the same event over and over is what the devs believe means re-playable.

If that is true, then they do not know their customer base very well!

I hate having to do anything more than once IRL.

In games, fair enough, you gotta find your feet, but some of these challenges are more about luck than skill and that's just not right.

Tried that trial again and was in 1st place on third lap and missed a checkpoint and ended up at the back of the pack and could not make up any ground on the Red Team.

........and again and rage quit before the end of the final lap of the second race just so I didn't have to endure more waiting times!

To make matters worse, they are 5 laps, which is just too long for any casual gamer.

Bad joke all round!

Edited by user Saturday, January 19, 2019 9:24:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
#110 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:14:28 AM(UTC)
Series 5 | Autumn releases

Patrol Outfit
Modern Race Suit Grey
Blue Biker Jersey
Blue Biker Trousers

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post




Rank: Moderator
#111 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:15:55 AM(UTC)
Series 5 | Winter releases

Ski Hat
Snow Boots
Modern Race Helmet White

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post


Edited by user Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:16:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
#112 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:18:07 AM(UTC)
Series 5 | Spring releases

Modern Race Suit Blue
The Robot
Modern Race Suit Black

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post



Rank: Moderator
#113 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 8:27:00 AM(UTC)
Series 6 | Summer rewards

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
February 14-21


https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1096054047365386240

Classic Race Suit
Classic Race Helmet
Ken Block Race Suit
Monster Energy Cap






SERIES 6 RANKED ADVENTURE LEAGUE REWARDS

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

1: Golden Tash
2: Unimpressed Round Glasses
3: Ruby Crown
4: Snow Boots
5: Disco Chicken Suit
6: Houndstooth Trousers
7: Houndstooth Blazer
8: Jazzy Leggings
9: Jazzy Bowler
10: (car)
11: Tartan Skirt
12: Tartan Cap
13: Fat Mollins Sweater
14: Fat Mollins Cap
15: (car)
16: Black Wellies
17: Blue Abstract Joggers
18: Abstract Hoodie
19: Pulse Tee
20: Red Pulse Joggers

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:53:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#114 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 9:31:21 AM(UTC)
I thought the summer season had the option to get the red race suit? All I see are Ken block and and old suit
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#115 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 9:39:11 AM(UTC)
Red race suit was in this past winter if I remember correctly. Mitzubisbi event.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#116 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:24:19 AM(UTC)
red race suit again with repeat of red diamonds next week
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

Rank: Moderator
#117 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 7:04:42 AM(UTC)
The Green Man Out fit and Chicken Suit are available from the #Forzathon Shop this week:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
AUTUMN Season
February 21-28

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#118 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 7:09:50 AM(UTC)
Woo for green man, I forgot about the event that was an award for. Yay something to buy this week.
Rank: Racing Permit
#119 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 7:35:17 AM(UTC)
Lovely! Another week with nothing to spend FP on...
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#120 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:35:22 PM(UTC)
I could do with a Blue Man for my Blue man Group Vinyl..lol. Black body, Blue head if anyone is listening.

Edited by user Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:36:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#121 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 1:44:22 AM(UTC)
Can anyone tell me how or when can I get the Chauffeur Outfit? Is it like a Forzathon thing or wheelspin?
Rank: Moderator
#122 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 2:44:17 AM(UTC)
Check back on Thursday to see if the Chauffeur outfit is a Winter #Forzathon Shop item or seasonal event reward.
Rank: Moderator
#123 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 11:29:43 AM(UTC)
Summer clothing releases:
Patrol Hats
Ken Block Helmet

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post




Rank: Racing Permit
#124 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 12:59:27 PM(UTC)
You should defiantly make the shoes from ken blocks racing outfit a separate clothing item. I’m not big into the clothing in this game but they are definitely the best shoes and would look awesome with other outfits.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#125 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 1:34:08 PM(UTC)
They need to add new avatars already. All the avatars look like they came straight from Coachella (hell I look like one of them) but i know a huge proportion of the player base is older men. See I really like being able to build and dress my character but I know much of the playerbase is turned off on this feature because all they see is goofy looking characters doing fortnite dances. Definitely hope this gets expanded in the future so everyone can feel like themselves in this game.

Edited by user Thursday, March 21, 2019 1:34:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error