2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2018 5:54:54 AM(UTC)
Any chance they'll address our concerns about multiplayer in the live stream?
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:06:52 AM(UTC)
#ForzaMonthly - January 14

"Make sure you don't miss our next instalment of #ForzaMonthly next Monday Jan 14th on @WatchMixer at 11am Pacific/7pm UK. We'll be showing off the latest #Forza7 update, plus talking #ForzaHorizon4 with the team at @WeArePlayground. Hope you can join us! http://mixer.com/forza "
https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1083009447927185408

#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:13:17 AM(UTC)
Nice!! The new Porsche 911!! Was hoping for this car to be added...
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:13:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MartinAugusto Go to Quoted Post
Nice!! The new Porsche 911!! Was hoping for this car to be added...

I wouldn't get my hopes up. While it is possible the Porsche is coming to both games, FH4 and FM7, it is more likely the spotlight car for FM7.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#30 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:15:16 AM(UTC)
Today's #ForzaMonthly is currently live, discussing the new Taxi business and Series 5 content:

www.mixer.com/Forza
#31 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 2:16:36 PM(UTC)
Ok just watched the stream, so what I have heard and seen
- Free For All Adventure + solo rank : exact same than team adventure without team thing. Little plus being race time is back ( hopefully lap time too but demo was on sprint so not sure of it )
- Mitsubishi cars back,, some Porsche coming ...
- Calibers paint is put on hold / too expensive
- Taxi adventure .... ( Poor guys who spent hours in AH to get it, I am pretty sure it is coming as an progress reward ...)
- Wall riding : they are working on slowing down the cars if I got it good.
- Garage limit : update planned between update 5 and 6

Ok If I compared to list I logged and from which many points are shared I would say
- Wall riding not taken care --> THE fun killer thing of solo adv even more than ramming.
- Nothing on rivals / possibility to race on empty tracks for testing tunes
- Free Roam still consider as great, strange they took a rally car for demo and not an Aventador, so fun cross country with 2 inches springs.
- Nothing on being able to select class to race and not having D C B hardly A.
- Nothing on tires types filter often missing
- Nothing on Wheelspin car duplicates we could switch for CR even in FH3 , I do call that a regression and it was ultimate quickwin on the garage size thing.
- Nothing on cars like 'mono bac' being an acceptable car to win against offroads on a cross country race

ok I stop there. So one step, very tiny little step in the good direction but after pretended weeks and weeks explaining they had to analyze and design the best possible solution, sorry to say, what took so long to design, I mean, removing team thing, displaying race time... is the outcome of weeks and weeks of design etc,really ...

All this said what worries me most is that from stream, Free Roam with asphalt races cars is supposed to be fun, Rivals issues seems totally forgotten and btw so the tuners. Nothing about so many people hacking the game, I was expecting at least a warning about the consequences.

Almost forgot the red race suit ... damned me

Will try the solo for sure but I anticipate it to be worse as absolutely nothing done for wall riding and ramming. Just hope I will prove being wrong.

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 2:17:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error