This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
14 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
#226 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:48:39 PM(UTC)
Lost my mind when I heard the ZR1 and ZL1 LE were gonna be in the car pass. Finally got a look at it and it's gonna be a great month of constant anticipation, and the two cars I'm looking forward to the most are only 1 week away! This pack makes the car pass worth it imo.
#227 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:44:11 PM(UTC)
I’d rather see some variation instead of the same cars over and over again.
#228 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:52:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InspectHrGadget Go to Quoted Post
I’d rather see some variation instead of the same cars over and over again.

How on earth is the next month's car pass selection "the same cars over and over again"???

Edited by user Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:54:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#229 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 4:29:43 PM(UTC)
Both the '19 Corvette ZR1 and '18 Camaro ZL1 1LE coming next week?! That's a perfect Christmas gift right there, thank you PG and T10!!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#230 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 6:29:55 PM(UTC)
According to the in game car pass menu, we're suppose to getting the ZL1 LE and the ZR1 (yessss) on 12/20. However, I just got pop up screen saying "Your cars are available in the autoshow" or whatever it says, but the cars listed are the ZL1 LE and the GTC4 Lusso, not the ZR1.
In game it says the GTC4 Lusso is available 01/03/19.

So which cars are we getting this upcoming week? I'm not too worried about it being the GTC4 Lusso, I just really want the ZR1.
#231 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:46:18 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - we have a wishlist thread pinned at the top of the forum - MM]

Woops. I have two separate tabs open for the forums.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:11:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#232 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:09:15 AM(UTC)
Upcoming Series 4 release dates for Car Pass additions shown in the Autoshow menu:

During Series 3 the Car Pass cars became available to collect along with or shortly after the 6:30am Pacific season change on Thursdays.

December 20
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE

December 27
2018 Morgan Aero GT
1970 Triumph TR6 PI

January 3
2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso
1972 Lamborghini Jarama S

January 10
1988 Volkswagen Double Cab Pickup
1938 MG TA Midget
#233 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2019 4:28:07 PM(UTC)
Hello

I want to ask how the carpass works
If new carpass cars are added, do I always have to download them through the Windows store?

for example:

If the carpass are cars that will be added to the game as of 3.1.2019 (ferrari and lamborgini) and do not have them in the garage do I have to download them over the store?
#234 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 2:03:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AGEN7 0F CHAOS Go to Quoted Post
Hello

I want to ask how the carpass works
If new carpass cars are added, do I always have to download them through the Windows store?

for example:

If the carpass are cars that will be added to the game as of 3.1.2019 (ferrari and lamborgini) and do not have them in the garage do I have to download them over the store?

No. The only downloading involved is when the game updates each month, in turn adding the cars to your machine for use when they unlock on the date prescribed in the 'Car Pass' in-game menu. At that point, you may add each Car Pass vehicle to your garage at no cost of credits, but only once.
#235 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 2:57:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Upcoming Series 4 release dates for Car Pass additions shown in the Autoshow menu:

January 10
1938 MG TA Midget

So then why did I just see a pop up that the Hoonigan RS200 (previously shown as a seasonal reward for the upcoming spring) and the Mosler MT900 (previously a reward for the seasonal Trial, which was then gifted to everyone a couple days later) are the next two car pass cars on January 10?
 1 user liked this post.
#236 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 3:06:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheTrueStein Go to Quoted Post

January 10
1938 MG TA Midget

So then why did I just see a pop up that the Hoonigan RS200 (previously shown as a seasonal reward for the upcoming spring) and the Mosler MT900 (previously a reward for the seasonal Trial, which was then gifted to everyone a couple days later) are the next two car pass cars on January 10?

If you havent notice last 4 weeks those car pass pop up's have all been mess up. Or do you belive mosler would be now in car pass when it was trial reward last week.
#237 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 5:51:34 PM(UTC)
I guess that Hoonigan RS200 and Mosler were cars included in the original series 4 car pass.
Because there were many negative feedback for Hoonigan cars and remastered cars, they removed it from the car pass and changed to a exclusive cars for the season event.
#238 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 9:39:07 PM(UTC)
Why has does the car pass keep changing?

2 weeks ago we were supposed to get the Hudson they turned it into a reward for season.
The Volkswagen Truck has been promoted for 4 weeks and yet now it says we get the RS200 and the Free Gift Mosler again.
They have changed the Car pass cars for at least 4 weeks why?
#239 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 5:30:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bob Viper Ace Go to Quoted Post

2 weeks ago we were supposed to get the Hudson they turned it into a reward for season.
The Volkswagen Truck has been promoted for 4 weeks and yet now it says we get the RS200 and the Free Gift Mosler again.

The Welcome Back screen showing the upcoming Car Pass cars appears to be glitched. Sometimes it is correct, other times it shows non car pass cars (Hornet, Mosler, etc) that are event reward cars.

Always check the "Upcoming Car Pass" section to know for sure which cars are coming.
 1 user liked this post.
#240 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 7:36:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bob Viper Ace Go to Quoted Post

It hasn't changed, the pop-ups are incorrect.

The Hudson, RS200 and Mosler were never part of the car pass, at least not when the next batch of cars was revealed in game.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#241 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 6:12:02 AM(UTC)
I was wondering the same thing. That would take some balls to put the Mosler in Car Pass when it was a reward and then given out for free.

On a side note, I’m really hoping they step it up with the next round of Car Pass releases. It has definitely been underwhelming so far.
#242 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 2:25:15 AM(UTC)
Whats coming next? Anyone know?
#243 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 2:33:18 AM(UTC)
I've not seen anything yet. We have to wait until Forza Monthly next week I guess.
 2 users liked this post.
#244 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 9:19:09 AM(UTC)
That "poster" for upcoming Car Pass cars has been displaying incorrect information for a while - this will be corrected for series 5 update.

The Mosler and Hoonigan RS200 are not part of car pass, nor were they ever intended to be; they are free cars earned in gameplay.

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2019 9:19:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#245 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 6:55:25 PM(UTC)
#246 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 4:54:06 PM(UTC)
SERIES 5 CONTENT UPDATE

The Series 5 content update will release on Tuesday, January 15 in preparation for the four weekly seasons starting Thursday, January 17.

Announcement: www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_series5
Preview stream: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIjVOUqoC2A

CARS

Free Mitsubishi Car Pack
"Alongside Series 5, we’re bringing seven Mitsubishi cars into Forza Horizon 4 with a free Mitsubishi Car Pack, available at no additional charge for all players. This pack will feature the following cars:"
  • 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
  • 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
  • 1997 Mitsubishi GTO
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
  • 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Car Pass DLC
  • January 17: 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S & 1993 Porsche 968 Turbo S
  • January 24: 2 cars TBA
  • January 31: 2 cars TBA
  • February 7: 2 cars TBA
    DLC cars shown in the preview livestream include the new two Porsches, 1968 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback, 1965 Ford Transit, 1966 Hillman Imp, 2005 Honda NSX-R GT, 1929 Mercedes-Benz SSK, 1963 Opel Kadett A.

Reward cars
  • Austin FX4 Taxi - reward for completing the Isha's Taxi business requirements.
  • 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod - seasonal event TBA
  • 2005 Hot Wheels Mustang - seasonal event TBA
  • 2017 Maserati Levante S - seasonal event TBA
  • 1967 Mercedes-Benz 280SL - seasonal event TBA

Glad to see mitsubishis come back but,come on,the new car pack for car pass owners just isn't good enough.We have a bunch of old cars that will never be driven in a race!I mean,it's a racing games and we need more cars that race rather than pace.Why can't we get the hurican performante,the 488 pista and the 600lt,and project one and even slr,fxxk evo and aventador svj...Maybe some of you guys prefer these old rides but I'm tired of leaving most of the car pass cars in the motorshow without driving them once!We only have 2 cats out of 8 from 21th century,and get very few of those great new cars even if they keeps showing up in exhibits and other games.We've paid money for these cars and felt as if we haven't!Please please don't let us wait and wait for a whole month only to find even more old cars then new ones.You are concidered as greatest racing game and please make your car pack great again.🙏

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 5:35:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#247 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:22:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatiricSteam137 Go to Quoted Post
SERIES 5 CONTENT UPDATE

The Series 5 content update will release on Tuesday, January 15 in preparation for the four weekly seasons starting Thursday, January 17.

Announcement: www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_series5
Preview stream: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIjVOUqoC2A

CARS

Free Mitsubishi Car Pack
"Alongside Series 5, we’re bringing seven Mitsubishi cars into Forza Horizon 4 with a free Mitsubishi Car Pack, available at no additional charge for all players. This pack will feature the following cars:"
  • 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
  • 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
  • 1997 Mitsubishi GTO
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
  • 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Car Pass DLC
  • January 17: 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S & 1993 Porsche 968 Turbo S
  • January 24: 2 cars TBA
  • January 31: 2 cars TBA
  • February 7: 2 cars TBA
    DLC cars shown in the preview livestream include the new two Porsches, 1968 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback, 1965 Ford Transit, 1966 Hillman Imp, 2005 Honda NSX-R GT, 1929 Mercedes-Benz SSK, 1963 Opel Kadett A.

Reward cars
  • Austin FX4 Taxi - reward for completing the Isha's Taxi business requirements.
  • 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod - seasonal event TBA
  • 2005 Hot Wheels Mustang - seasonal event TBA
  • 2017 Maserati Levante S - seasonal event TBA
  • 1967 Mercedes-Benz 280SL - seasonal event TBA

Glad to see mitsubishis come back but,come on,the new car pack for car pass owners just isn't good enough.We have a bunch of old cars that will never be driven in a race!I mean,it's a racing games and we need more cars that race rather than pace.Why can't we get the hurican performante,the 488 pista and the 600lt,and project one and even slr,fxxk evo and aventador svj...Maybe some of you guys prefer these old rides but I'm tired of leaving most of the car pass cars in the motorshow without driving them once!We only have 2 cats out of 8 from 21th century,and get very few of those great new cars even if they keeps showing up in exhibits and other games.We've paid money for these cars and felt as if we haven't!Please please don't let us wait and wait for a whole month only to find even more old cars then new ones.You are concidered as greatest racing game and please make your car pack great again.🙏

Let me start off by saying i very rarely post here but this is one time i have decided to.
I am sick and tired of seeing you people whine and cry like little kids every time you cant get the exact cars that you want. It takes 6-8 months to get a car from license to game and it takes even more to just acquire the license. Not everyone enjoys these modern high speed nonsense. Ever heard of Built not bought? Thats what a good majority of the franchise enjoys. Horizon has always been a playground for car enthusiasts. We get modern cars when there is LICENSING AVAILABLE!!!! but you need to be patient.
I am sick of seeing people complain over and over about cars they want not being in game. I want a bunch of things too mix of both modern high performance and classic muscle/european tourers and more. But i keep it in the WISHLIST THREAD!!!!!!!! because of the fact that that is where they will look. They may have plans to bring your cars that you want into the game but at the same time it is expensive and a very long process. Not every game has the ability to get every car you want. If you cant accept that then maybe you need to get off the game or just go cry to mommy because seriously kid this is more than just about you. A lot of the cars in the car pass have been asked about for years and since they are old and easier to acquire licensing for they have put them in. It still takes months to go from licensing to production but with older cars it is slightly easier.
The cars you have suggested half of them havent even been in production spec a year yet. You have to be patient and you have to enjoy what you have. Maybe learn to build a car to be fast and handle great instead of hopping into the newest supercar/hypercar and trying to win. Because 9/10 if you build it properly it can be just as competitive. And even if its not then build it to the class that it is competitive in. Use that car in that class and you might realize that slower cars CAN BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
 2 users liked this post.
#248 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 8:10:55 PM(UTC)
I agree with the post above. Honestly I absolutely positively love the cars that are coming our way this month. I mean literally only 2 cars this month I won’t drive, those being the 2 hot wheels cars. I can’t complain that those 2 have been included though, this is Horizon where those cars belong. 🤙🏻👏🏻

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 8:13:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#249 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:20:01 AM(UTC)
That 992 Porsche makes up for a lot!

finally a modern Porsche that is not a GT RS model.
#250 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:23:27 AM(UTC)
Series 5 Car Pass release dates

January 17
2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S
1993 Porsche 968 Turbo S

January 24
2005 Honda NSX-R GT
1929 Mercedes-Benz Super Sport Kurz Barker Roadster [SSK]

January 31
1966 Hillman Imp
1983 Opel Kadett A

February 7
1968 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback
1965 Ford Transit

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:38:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error