This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
68 Pages<<666768Prev
#1676 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 4:00:02 PM(UTC)
Pretty sure plenty of other players have requested this but my biggest issue with Forza 7 is not having a Tuning Catalogue like you get with the liveries and layer-groups.

I do a lot of racing on TORA and almost every time I go to tune up a bunch of cars I run out of space, can something please be done about this?
I9 9900K
32 GB Ram (4x8 DDR4)
RTX 2080 Ti
Windows 10 64bit
Asus Prime Z390-A
 3 users liked this post.
#1677 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 8:46:38 AM(UTC)
Some kind of championship/series creator option for free play.
You choose the amount of races, race lengths, tracks and cars what can be used, and even the liveries for drivatars for example. And a option to save a championship/series so you can quit and continue whenever you feel like. And some kind of pit strategies too. And soft/medium/hard race tires.
 1 user liked this post.
#1678 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 9:53:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grpr trooper Go to Quoted Post
2 things:

Give us the same 4 new Indycars you just gave us , but in the oval configuration. That way we can choose those oval spec cars to race against in You could just add the word “oval” at the end of their name.

2nd: take the current new Indycars you just gave us & drop their performance to what would be realistic for road course configuration. I shouldn’t be able to hit 200+ MPH on the straights at Road America & COTA.

Thanks

The oval wings are selectable as upgrades.
 1 user liked this post.
#1679 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:31:32 AM(UTC)
Can you please extend the time of the replay recording to 35 - 40 mins. There are a lot of private groups who run private series who's races are around or just over 30 mins long. At the moment we dont get the full race in the replay and it'd be really good n helpful if you could extend the replay length to at least 30 mins
 1 user liked this post.
#1680 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:17:11 AM(UTC)
My wish list for Forza 7 is short and sweet. After almost two years it would be nice to have a game which did not require continuous updates to fix things which should have worked when the game was released.
#1681 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 4:55:21 PM(UTC)
Can we have this feature back in Forza Motorsport?

It was a nice touch and it would add to the whole "racing experience".

https://youtu.be/z9YBIN4HJSU
#1682 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 10:43:06 AM(UTC)
The only item I would like to see with Forza Motorsport 7 (or 8) is the ability to turn off interior windshield reflections. I sometimes find the reflections distracting and since this is a game, would like the option to not have to deal with it.
#1683 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:30:25 AM(UTC)
My concern is the career computer/opponent difficulty settings. We are playing a racing game to enjoy the door to door racing of close competition. My friends and I set our difficulty anywhere from 20% to 80%. The problem is, one setting has opponents either half a lap behind or unreachable. My wish list would be a qualifying tuning session where we can run that will provide a lap time to base our difficulty setting. Because some tracks racers are more familiar with then others. Close racing is usually around a 1 second difference in lap time. Keeping the other opponents around 1 second slower per lap would be ideal in having a good racing experience. Gives us enough time to fight through the grid and still have a good chance of getting to the front.
#1684 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 8:04:45 AM(UTC)
We should be able to race against our own garage cars in single player. Only if they're in the same class, I have 18 Nascars with custom designs applied to them and they are all R880, and it would so cool to race against them on single player so when I watch the replay it's like watching a Nascar race. I'm pretty sure T10 can pull this off.
#1685 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 6:46:28 PM(UTC)
be a really simulator racing game.
1.FORZA RC: player use wheel , not xbox gamepad.
2.In Cockpit Perspective: the wheel could routated more than 180°.
3.Better FFB and better simulator.
4.Better lighting effects.
5.FM6's BGM is best

#1686 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 7:36:30 PM(UTC)
I've had the game about a month now and I was shocked to see how bad the AI is. They are totally oblivious to you being around them and will turn in on you all the time. They have no idea you're there except when you're right behind them. Then they will slow down and brake check you and you run into the back of them. Turn 10 absolutely have to fix this in the next game. They've made a lot of improvements elsewhere but to still have this terrible AI is unbelievable.
#1687 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 7:30:40 PM(UTC)
My three-year-old was playing NASCAR Thunder 2003 on GameCube a while back. I got it for him specifically here recently because he loves racing and is getting into gaming. I love some aspects of the presentation, specifically the stuff that makes it feel more like actual races being covered on television and the communication from the pit wall. Between races there's intros with commentators setting up the race or commenting on replay clips afterwards. During the race your crew chief is talking to you, providing information or advice. They often made sarcastic comments to my son when he'd bang the car up or park in the grass. "Are you gonna help with the body work this week?" "How about you sit on the pit wall and I'll drive the car?". I'd like to see touches like this in Forza to make it feel more like actual motorsport.

And, for crying out loud, can we get away from Dude Bro and the Dad Rock Band music? I turned off Dad Band, preferring to listen to an angle grinder and wrenches getting dropped in the menus rather than listening to the worst garage cover band on Earth riffing, but now that my son is dabbling in Forza we're stuck listening to the worst soundtrack in all of racing game history. Then there's Dude Bro talking at us and nothing to be done about him. He's not likeable like Jeremy Clarkson and company we're in FM4, and he's too low-brow and dimwitted versus other voices we had in previous titles. I'd love to boot the game and not hear, "You, dude. Special vendor's here. Check out his gnarly deals, bro."

Originally Posted by: Jezza819 Go to Quoted Post
I've had the game about a month now and I was shocked to see how bad the AI is. They are totally oblivious to you being around them and will turn in on you all the time. They have no idea you're there except when you're right behind them. Then they will slow down and brake check you and you run into the back of them. Turn 10 absolutely have to fix this in the next game. They've made a lot of improvements elsewhere but to still have this terrible AI is unbelievable.

This generation of Forza games doesn't use traditional AI. It uses Drivatars, which learn from player behaviors and acts more like players. The thing about players is they're not Lewis Hamilton, they're regular people. If we had AI that drove professionally, most players wouldn't be able to beat them. Taking corners too slowly or braking too early ("brake check") is how we get them running slower lap times that regular Joes can compete with. We can't just simply slow them down on straights because that's just silly. Nobody loses time on straights. Nobody, even a rookie, runs 75% throttle along a straight. Lap times get killed under braking, in corners, and under acceration out of corners.
Still I Rise
#1688 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 9:09:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IceMan PJN Go to Quoted Post
My three-year-old was playing NASCAR Thunder 2003 on GameCube a while back. I got it for him specifically here recently because he loves racing and is getting into gaming. I love some aspects of the presentation, specifically the stuff that makes it feel more like actual races being covered on television and the communication from the pit wall. Between races there's intros with commentators setting up the race or commenting on replay clips afterwards. During the race your crew chief is talking to you, providing information or advice. They often made sarcastic comments to my son when he'd bang the car up or park in the grass. "Are you gonna help with the body work this week?" "How about you sit on the pit wall and I'll drive the car?". I'd like to see touches like this in Forza to make it feel more like actual motorsport.

And, for crying out loud, can we get away from Dude Bro and the Dad Rock Band music? I turned off Dad Band, preferring to listen to an angle grinder and wrenches getting dropped in the menus rather than listening to the worst garage cover band on Earth riffing, but now that my son is dabbling in Forza we're stuck listening to the worst soundtrack in all of racing game history. Then there's Dude Bro talking at us and nothing to be done about him. He's not likeable like Jeremy Clarkson and company we're in FM4, and he's too low-brow and dimwitted versus other voices we had in previous titles. I'd love to boot the game and not hear, "You, dude. Special vendor's here. Check out his gnarly deals, bro."

Originally Posted by: Jezza819 Go to Quoted Post

This generation of Forza games doesn't use traditional AI. It uses Drivatars, which learn from player behaviors and acts more like players. The thing about players is they're not Lewis Hamilton, they're regular people. If we had AI that drove professionally, most players wouldn't be able to beat them. Taking corners too slowly or braking too early ("brake check") is how we get them running slower lap times that regular Joes can compete with. We can't just simply slow them down on straights because that's just silly. Nobody loses time on straights. Nobody, even a rookie, runs 75% throttle along a straight. Lap times get killed under braking, in corners, and under acceration out of corners.

They're obviously not taking corners too slowly here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDpBWgpqmD8

After an hour an 15 minutes of restarts trying to get this race going at Suzuka I finally gave up. So if they're acting like regular players then that means they're going to take their line regardless of what's there? You really have to almost have a cheat sheet of what classes and tracks you can run higher difficulty levels at because like in GT in the clip above, you need a lower difficulty to give you a chance to overcome the terrible AI behavior. There's no telling how many times you're going to get run off track. I'm really beginning to lose patience with this game.

#1689 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:57:01 AM(UTC)
Could we have more options for car selection in multiplayer lobbies. I'd like to be able to restrict cars to certain cylinder/rotary count or engine capacity.

Also it would be great if we could have different buckets alloted seperate car divisions.
 1 user liked this post.
#1690 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:48:44 AM(UTC)
I think the developers should add texas motor speedway add cautions and pace laps
 1 user liked this post.
#1691 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 5:13:03 AM(UTC)
Adjustable field of view.

This alone would make FM7far more tolerable than it is now. Having played the title directly after Assetto Corsa Competizione, the terrible field of view is the biggest hurdle to overcome. Surprisingly the cars I tested that have a close enough equivalent in either title, felt mostly the same. Granted there are vast differences between the FFB, but my settings in FM7 are livable so; I'm not going to compare that. Right now it's the craptastic Field of view that is killing immersion in FM7.

So please, give us adjustable field of view. No matter what platform, or how many screens we are running.

Edited by user Friday, May 31, 2019 4:36:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Time to hit the road.

Take care!
 1 user liked this post.
#1692 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 4:36:21 PM(UTC)
Posting this where just in case they are planning on future upgrades to FM7. If not, then maybe in some future version of the game...

Some issues to address.

Car tuning:

1. Tires and wheels. Adding larger rims means lower profile tires. While I agree these are going to be slightly heavier and increase the unsprung weight, the change in weight is more than offset by better performance characteristics of lower aspect ratio tires. This does not get reflected in the spec changes.

2. Final Drive gears. In drag racing, dropping in bigger but gears gives a car a better hole shot and generally a better et. Within range of the engine capability. In the game it only results in a lower top speed with little to none change in the off the line speed.

3. Cosmetic enhancements. When buying new wheels it would be really nice if purchased wheels would be stored in a special extra area so a person could see only the wheels they have purchased for their car.
 1 user liked this post.
#1693 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:32:10 AM(UTC)
Hi everyone, I, like alot of others would like to be able to edit f.o.v, but in the meantime I would like to see a dynamic cockpit view similar to drift cam but essentially inverted so that when you turn into the corner you look toward the apex, I think this would help greatly for someone like me which uses solely cockpit cam.

Nether the less love the franchise and look forward to future updates/releases.
 1 user liked this post.
#1694 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 6:51:27 PM(UTC)
Before Turn 10 stops supporting FM7 entirely, I think they should unlock the rest of the race suits in the game that are not from dlc. The FM1-FM7 and FH1-FH3 race suits come to mind as there are people like me who may not had a certain tier level when first started playing the game and did not get all the race suits rewarded as such. I know I don't have the FM1 suit and that's the one suit in the game I really want as I have played every Forza game but did not get achievements for all of them. Either way, I think putting them in the race shop or offering them as Forzathon prizes would be good options to acquire the locked race suits.
#1695 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 9:50:36 AM(UTC)
Some S, R, P and specially X class cars should not be allowed to be driven with Clutch because in real life they are manual without clutch.
#1696 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 6:17:44 AM(UTC)
Those are the things I would like to see in the game. Sorry if one of them already exists.

[quote=ManteoMax;474896]Forza Motorsport 7 Features Wish Lists
  • Dirty lap consistency with track boundaries
  • Curb consistency when unsettling cars
  • Track Anti-cutting penalties - sticky grass vs slick grass vs obstacles to prevent corner cutting, time penalties for cutting
  • Career length - 2-lap races are too short, more endurance racing, less grinding/repetition for completion
  • Pitstops - selectable repair strategies, animated repairs
  • Multiplayer Qualifying - to determine grid ordering and to assist competitive racing series
  • Multiplayer anti-griefing - visible vote to kick, stewards, stop/go penalties, better reporting system
  • Gifting - cars and unlocked paints and tuning files
  • Car customization - more body kits, extreme ride height, extreme camber, wheel offset, more engine swaps, diffusers, intakes, full race conversion for every model, customizable license plates, custom tire lettering, multiple tire compounds, headlight color, brake disc type, more/updated rims list
  • Car tuning - engine boost pressure, individual wheel settings
  • Car Paintable surfaces - window stickers, brake calipers, engine, engine bay, multipart rims
  • Car Interior customization - trim color
  • Driver customization - helmet paint, suit colors, gender/ethnicity
  • Livery Editor - better lighting/shadow visibility, mixed surface types for vinyls
  • More cars and tracks from different regions, emphasis on race cars, more rally cars, more trucks, motorcycles, etc

1.: We are in the Regulations Beta right now, but I really would like to see a proper punishiment for those who punch other cars out of the track, because today, even if it isn't my fault in a situation I go off track, I got a time penalty. that should be the first step, (or the second at least) punish who punch other cars off track, no just punish every player who goes off track.

2.:More TRACKS! There are incredible tracks out there, and we've got the same tracks for over a year even more i don't know. I think tracks is what make people stay playing. If people start playing and everytime they get the same tracks, people will begin to 'hate' or get 'sick' about it.

3.: I play a lot of endurance Forza GT and I really enjoy it, but I would like to have more variability in the 2 tracks avaliable (don't we have 30 options?) to choose, but less smaller race track versions because 18 laps around the Hockenheimring is really sickening.

4.: I love to edit car liveries, but it's just so terrible in some cars. There are some side parts of the cars that the game consider as hood/roof and they make the images get distorted if you understand what I mean. So if I want to put some big logo there, I must place in the side and so in the freaking "HOOD/ROOF" because the hood/roof's edge doesn't 'end' where the side window's structure starts. It goes far way from that limit, compromising the livery.

*** Commented topics are the most insteresting for me. Thanks
    #1697 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 7:23:53 PM(UTC)
    I want qualifying.

Every race is about running lap times that are two seconds faster than every other car on the track. That's not competition, and I'm not playing against people/AI that runs similar lap times to me.
    68 Pages<<666768Prev

Notification

Icon
    Error