This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
117 Pages<<115116117Prev
#2901 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 4:38:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
In the past it always counted retroactively.

Fingers crossed!
#2902 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 1:55:13 AM(UTC)
Still broken for me
#2903 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 5:37:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sevikl Go to Quoted Post
hi. ny achievements in forza hub do not refreshing and stuck at 6 out of 50 days and 0/50 masteries.
but i spent a lot more time playing, and i do have almost full car park, and spent alot more than 500 car points.
forza hub support section says that this is right place to get help with it. thanks

addition, until i forgot about it:

weekly Forzathon events work very unstable. in example now it's winter, and "Extreme Offroad" class challenge. the only achievement i can get is first, which is just _to_use_ car this class.
but anothere achievements like "crash 20 objects" not counting properly, i always have 0/20. same for races in this class, and with jumps also.
i only was able to finish weekly event once.
guess it is a bug, but maybe someone filed it already and have answer what to do and when?
 1 user liked this post.
#2904 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:15:02 AM(UTC)
hi. ny achievements in forza hub do not refreshing and stuck at 6 out of 50 days and 0/50 masteries.
but i spent a lot more time playing, and i do have almost full car park, and spent alot more than 500 car points.
forza hub support section says that this is right place to get help with it. thanks

addition, until i forgot about it:

weekly Forzathon events work very unstable. in example now it's winter, and "Extreme Offroad" class challenge. the only achievement i can get is first, which is just _to_use_ car this class.
but anothere achievements like "crash 20 objects" not counting properly, i always have 0/20. same for races in this class, and with jumps also.
i only was able to finish weekly event once.
guess it is a bug, but maybe someone filed it already and have answer what to do and when?

1) You have to do them in order. So first the races, then the destruction skills then the danger zone stars.

2) You have to do the correct races. Sometimes icons shows you which ones they are, only they count and of course you have to do them in the Extreme Offroad car. And win them.

#2905 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 3:05:28 PM(UTC)
Just noticed that my FH4 score has not updated for Days Played, Milies Driven, Driver Level, etc. for some time. Does not look like FM7 has been updating either. Is there a global issue with points not being updated or is it just my account?
#2906 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 7:21:06 PM(UTC)
It's the same case for me 8(.

Only my gamescore / XBL achievements are still counting.

Hopefully T10, PG & MS are working on this issue.

Btw. for me it's the first time that I got this issue with FH 4.
All other Forza games on my X360 & on my PC worked completely until FH 3.

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2019 7:23:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2907 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:09:38 AM(UTC)
This is mine. What's wrong with this picture?

https://imgur.com/a/pq7s2HX
117 Pages<<115116117Prev

Notification

Icon
Error