This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
121 Pages<<119120121Prev
#3001 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 3:19:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Maxed out FH4, I need to go back and max out FM2, 3 and 4. Thats an extra 500 I could use I suppose

If not for Apex being counted i'd be at 98% completion across all the games but instead i'm at 94%

All I'm missing is FM7 (400 points before I had it refunded) and Apex. I cannot run Apex on my computer though. All other titles are maxed now. I'm going to see if any buddies have FM7 so I can get to tier 13. I only need 1,300 points but I'm not paying $40 for a copy of FM7 for it.
#3002 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:16:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rebfig Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Maxed out FH4, I need to go back and max out FM2, 3 and 4. Thats an extra 500 I could use I suppose

If not for Apex being counted i'd be at 98% completion across all the games but instead i'm at 94%

All I'm missing is FM7 (400 points before I had it refunded) and Apex. I cannot run Apex on my computer though. All other titles are maxed now. I'm going to see if any buddies have FM7 so I can get to tier 13. I only need 1,300 points but I'm not paying $40 for a copy of FM7 for it.

The game is pretty good now, so you should pay much more :D

#3003 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 5:35:34 AM(UTC)
My FH4 days played is now 50/50 so everything is now maxed that should be (I only have car masteries left to do, it says 11 which I expect is accurate).
My FH4 themed paints: Ridge Racer - Gran Turismo - Flickr
 2 users liked this post.
#3004 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:16:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
My FH4 days played is now 50/50 so everything is now maxed that should be (I only have car masteries left to do, it says 11 which I expect is accurate).

My days played updated to 41 which is probably correct as well. For the masteries, sort your garage by value and then use the cheaper cars as they have fewer perks to unlock so you can save yourself some time and you'll need far less skill points that way.
 1 user liked this post.
#3005 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:36:14 PM(UTC)
FH4 just updated for me so it may be working for everybody now. I'm at 24,992/25,000 points. All games are maxed with the exception of FM7; because to hell with that start in last finish in first 24 multiplayer achievement. I'm just betting on them adding more achievements to FM7.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:43:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3006 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:18:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gtq838 Go to Quoted Post
FH4 just updated for me so it may be working for everybody now. I'm at 24,992/25,000 points. All games are maxed with the exception of FM7; because to hell with that start in last finish in first 24 multiplayer achievement. I'm just betting on them adding more achievements to FM7.

Respect, bro! :D I missed Motorsport 2, because started with 3 and didn't know about the future Hub app :D Then I missed F&F and currently I don't want to grind M3 and M4. Were days played counted in M3 before? I still have bad count.

I am still waiting for additional achievements for M7 too :D Normally I don't care about it at all but now first 1000 G is very important! Some whocares DLC with 500 G would be great :D

#3007 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:58:51 AM(UTC)
Everything maxed here as well.

I think we are past the point where they would do that. Just find a boosting session on TrueAchievements (or set one up). I need to do the multiplayer tracks, I think that's worse than the 24 to 1 one. :)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 27, 2019 6:01:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#3008 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 6:16:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Everything maxed here as well.

I think we are past the point where they would do that. Just find a boosting session on TrueAchievements (or set one up). I need to do the multiplayer tracks, I think that's worse than the 24 to 1 one. :)

Same here, I boosted the Underdog one on TA but the tracks one, I don't even know which tracks I need so it isn't straightforward. Turn 10 should stop these silly achievements imo. If you play MP for hundreds of hours and don't get the 'all tracks in MP' automatically then it's badly designed, period.
My FH4 themed paints: Ridge Racer - Gran Turismo - Flickr
#3009 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:19:23 AM(UTC)
You are right but if no Forza in 2019, we need at least something. New consoles will come next year with a new Horizon or Motorsport and until then some easy money makes sense.
 1 user liked this post.
#3010 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:33:08 AM(UTC)
Bring back PGR this year. :) Then Forza Motorsport 8 as a launch title for next gen and Horizon 5 in year 2.
#3011 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 8:57:48 AM(UTC)
Took a break from Forza and happy to see that the rewards system was fixed/caught up. I also hoped that they would do a DLC or a title update with new achievements for FM7 but sure looks like that ship has left port. And for those mentioning going back to old, I mean old Forza games, be prepared that the rewards system does not update anything. I'm still waiting for a couple titles to update.
#3012 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:24:30 AM(UTC)
I still only have gamerscore reward points for FH4, zero in everything else. This is from when I played the game back in December - I haven't played it since then.
#3013 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:35:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: m3racer123 Go to Quoted Post
I still only have gamerscore reward points for FH4, zero in everything else. This is from when I played the game back in December - I haven't played it since then.

You haven't really missed anything but if you want your stats to update, you might need to start it up and do a race or just drive around for a few minutes.
#3014 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:49:21 AM(UTC)

You haven't really missed anything but if you want your stats to update, you might need to start it up and do a race or just drive around for a few minutes.

For which games does it work? I have completed H3, but even after starting several times it's not updated. The same for H1. Motorsport 3 is really strange too but it's probably because of not native cloud save.
#3015 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:17:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

For which games does it work? I have completed H3, but even after starting several times it's not updated. The same for H1. Motorsport 3 is really strange too but it's probably because of not native cloud save.

It's not an exact science as these guys built an incredibly flawed system and have never been able to get it working properly. I was referring to FH4 as you said it still showed zeros except GS. My best advice is that if you are not really all too concerned about the Rewards program, forget about it and move on with your life but if it is something you care about, just start up each game and race or drive once a week after you have completed them and eventually, it will update. Good luck.
#3016 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:03:02 AM(UTC)
Thanks! I shouldn't care too much but I do :D It's like having everything in a game done. Tier 13 is my goal and I have all games I need for it but updates are too slow sometimes. 12 or 13 is not big difference but... you know, it's important :D
#3017 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 2:41:56 AM(UTC)
What about Motorsport 3. Does it work for anybody now? I had some progress 6 months ago but it looks dead now. Maybe I need to wait a bit but I am not sure if grinding makes sense now.
#3018 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 2:46:53 AM(UTC)
For the masteries, sort your garage by value and then use the cheaper cars as they have fewer perks to unlock so you can save yourself some time and you'll need far less skill points that way.
All common (green) cars need 39 points. I stopped when the tracker stopped as I didn’t want to waste points. It tells me I have 5 left to do.

#3019 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 9:54:47 PM(UTC)
Last friday I didn't get my reward money.
Anybody else?
They usually send out the double payout the week after, so it will be fine - I guess.

/edit: I received 1 million this week, all good

Edited by user Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:38:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 844 / 846 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement...)
#3020 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 4:07:43 PM(UTC)
FM3 progress not updating on Forza Rewards. It's been a couple days longer than the "up to 48 hours" stated here.
#3021 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 4:30:37 PM(UTC)
I never got last week's reward credits either.
#3022 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:37:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: subject 117 Go to Quoted Post
FM3 progress not updating on Forza Rewards. It's been a couple days longer than the "up to 48 hours" stated here.

"Days played" progressed after 7 months for me. Be very very patient.
Forza-Achievements: 844 / 846 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement...)
#3023 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 4:25:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: subject 117 Go to Quoted Post

"Days played" progressed after 7 months for me. Be very very patient.

Wow, amazing!

#3024 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 2:29:24 AM(UTC)
Still no updates to FH2: F&F in > 6 months. Specifically no progress on boards smashed, Bucket List items and roads discovered.

Also FH3 with no updates to anything other than days played and GS.
#3025 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 3:24:37 AM(UTC)
My stucked games are M3, H1 and H3. Everything else looks OK, which is strange. I always wonder how that system works :D
121 Pages<<119120121Prev

Notification

Icon
Error