This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:21:00 AM(UTC)
Hello,

When using my Thrustmaster TMX Pro racing wheel on FH4 (Xbox One), the Center Spring Scale does not work at all like it did in FH3. In fact, it does literally nothing from what I can tell. I have updated the wheel's firmware and adjusted the wheel's sensitivity, but neither helps.

In FH3, the default value of the Center Spring Scale would make the wheel return to center automatically when you stop the car. But in FH4 it currently does nothing, no matter how I adjust it.

Help please?

-Justin the Epic
#2 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 8:54:31 AM(UTC)
I second this.
The only place it does work is on the menu screens, in which the ffb scale has an effect...?! (pointless).
No effect from it when actually driving at all.
#3 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 2:55:28 PM(UTC)
I am having the same problem. It only seems to work when I leave the race to the pause menu. I have literally gone through each setting individually and CSS does nothing. I have tried it in conjunction with other settings and notice nothing.

edit: just noticed this was the FH4 forum. I am on Forza 7 and it is doing the same thing there.

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2019 2:57:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error