This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 3:05:46 AM(UTC)
i want forza horizon 5 to be made in new zealand
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:34:48 PM(UTC)
I would really like FH5 to be set on the West Coast US.

Just imagine a long stretch of land from Washingtion, Oregon, and California.

Endless trails through forest for off-roading, endless beaches and sand dunes.

Bigger cities like, LA, Portland, and Seatle would be good to add as well.

Plus, these states do have long, expansive hgighways and complicated back roads.

This is why I think this should be the location for FH5.

-OrangeKey822342
#28 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:16:40 AM(UTC)
I would like Forza Horizon 5 to be set in Japan and have it like a half drift half race scenario. I would like the ebisu circuit in there so people can have like proper drift battles (maybe be a mini game or something that picks 2 people at a time or like a king of the hill situation and also have a spectator mode).
Also like have some drift mountains around the place with hairpins and the usual and maybe add Toyota and Mitsubishi in there if they decide to come back to Forza, it would be heaps good to add Drift battles into FH5 so people don't run into drifters, they can have a free roam drift in the circuit or a mini game drift battle in there that's separate from the free roam stuff. But I would also like places as well for people who don't want to drift so for people who want to drag race, race or just free roam around.
Like just thinking about it Forza doesn't want to put Horizon in Japan because it basically just drift drift drift but if they just put spots around the map that you can drift like different circuits for mini games for drifting and mountains there to and places for people to just have a drive. That's what i'm thinking at the moment but i just want to see what you guys think. Could this be a good idea or too crowded?
#29 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:57:25 PM(UTC)
I would say that Horizon 5 could be in Washington, but you should still have the Viaduct there, and also have Bill Gates' house as a player house.

Another canidate could be Colorado as a 5th anniversary celebration.

Maybe even Hawii. Introduce boats too, so you can race in Pearl Harbor.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error