This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 12:27:11 PM(UTC)
I would love to see the next Horizon festival to be set in Japan. It looks like the majority of Horizon fans have been wanting to see this since Horizon 3 came out.
#102 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 6:05:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoinInk43359219 Go to Quoted Post
Forza Horizon is a great car racing game series. They should make the next forza horizon game in Dubai, as the roads are much bigger and we can see that in the previous forza Motorsport game .Dubai roads are much wider. Forza horizon 5 should be made in Dubai and with three or four highways. In forza horizon 3 and fh4, there was only one highway and that gets boring over the period of time. In The next game they should include two cities at least, highway from one city to another. And for free roam driving they should make the game more realistic with bridges,signals and more petrol pumps. And the character can get out of the car for the petrol. Speed limit on the highway should be set and police chase should be included on the highway making the overall game more interesting.

They're not going to do that. Sorry.
#103 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:24:22 AM(UTC)
I want H5 to be in Israel. What do you think?
#104 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 11:52:39 AM(UTC)
Definitely in Japan ! And please.....if you do it in Japan make sure the barn finds has rear wheel cars such as Toyota KE70 that car nowadays is very wanted by people even for drifting ! And make sunroofs that you can open ! And bring Toyota back please. Plus even the car roster....asian cars not that much in all installments not like Ferrari you have like every model....please focus on Japanese cars aswell. Thanks.
#105 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:07:57 PM(UTC)
id like forza horizon 5 to take place in florida and for it to have the popular places like miami, tampa, and any other cities you would like.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:52:15 PM(UTC)
I believe the next game in the Horizon series should be yet in the states somewhere where no much traffic and nice scenery, to my knowledge the Appalachian mountains specifically the Roanoke area has very nice winding roads and a verity of wildlife. Another reason I believe the Appalachian mountain area should be chosen is the raceways along the mountains.
[img]null[/img][img=https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwipk62KxbDiAhVBqlkKHb2iAL0QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=%2Furl%3Fsa%3Di%26source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%26ved%3D%26url%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fen.wikipedia.org%252Fwiki%252FRoanoke%252C_Virginia%26psig%3DAOvVaw2DtUbd3FsOlKTYjGGNJMV0%26ust%3D1558662581658288&psig=AOvVaw2DtUbd3FsOlKTYjGGNJMV0&ust=1558662581658288]Roanoke star[/img]
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:29:47 AM(UTC)
Why do so many people want japan?
Why another country where you have to drive on the left side?

FH3 is like this, FH4 is like this. Why not making it somewhere where we can drive on the right side?!

It's called right side for a reason!

right = right
left = wrong

:P :P :P
#108 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 6:02:18 PM(UTC)
Ok hear me out, what if it was one big a** map set in the US with season changes and a live open map with expansions
#109 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 1:40:18 PM(UTC)
Maybe China (??) I don't think I've heard of any racing games that take place there.
I'll come up with a list:

- (Here's the first one I thought of, actually before FH4 came out, that would be cool:) New York
-China
-Africa (??)
-Somewhere in the States (I think this could be really cool, since they have 49 more to choose from, I think it would be nice to re-visit (somewhat) an old location/ take place near an old one.)
-Germany ((??) (I just thought of it right now))
- that's all I can think of for now, oof.
#110 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 2:27:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: seventysix76 Go to Quoted Post
Why do so many people want japan?
Why another country where you have to drive on the left side?

FH3 is like this, FH4 is like this. Why not making it somewhere where we can drive on the right side?!

It's called right side for a reason!

right = right
left = wrong

:P :P :P

What's so wrong about left-hand drive roads? It's not that big a deal. You just have to move your car a bit to the left, is it that hard?
#111 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 1:21:59 AM(UTC)
I would love Forza Horizon 5 to be set in the whole America like how it is in The Crew. Imagine how that would be.
#112 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:26:45 AM(UTC)
I loved Forza Horizon 2. I hated Forza Horizon 3 because driving was on the left. I did not buy Forza Horizon 4 because driving was still on the left. I will buy Forza Horizon 5 only if driving is on the right, I will skip all games with driving on the left. Personal preference, but strong feelings, I do not care if others disagree or waste their efforts trying to convince me. My opinion is strong, solid and unmovable, FH3 was bad, and so it is FH4.

Where do I want it to take place? Greece, Italy and Spain. No better place than a summer vacation in the Mediterranean. All games there from now on, the only worthy place.
#113 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:52:10 AM(UTC)
I would like IT to be be in norway, we have beautiful landscape and nature, let I be set In Sogn og Fjordane, rogaland, Upper part of Buskerud or in telemark, Hordaland is also a beautiful place
#114 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:13:51 AM(UTC)
I think it should be in Massachusetts but 100% it should be in the USA but if not Dubai
#115 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 8:25:55 PM(UTC)
Just wanted to add my vote for Japan. I think Canada would also be a good venue as well, perhaps in the Vancouver area? People have mentioned Dubai, which got me thinking about Egypt and the beautiful Mediterranean area in general. With so many good choices, it's hard to pick just one lol. :)
#116 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:56:13 AM(UTC)
I think Hawaii would be nice or getting to Maps for one game and not as an DLCs like in TDU2, they we had Ibiza and Hawaii!
But also France or Italy would be a nice and good placeā€¦ honestly I thinking more about Norway and Sweden!

Think how it would be you drive a mounten road in Norway in the distance you see the snowy mountain and on your side is a big lake and a strong wind blow the water liglty over your windshield while you drive fast with your Favorit Music...
If you dont belive look by Google pic.

I love scandinavia!!!
#117 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:26:33 AM(UTC)
Osaka japan or Hawaii
#118 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:32:03 AM(UTC)
Hawaii or In the deserts of Arizona
#119 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:32:08 PM(UTC)
1 Japan
2 France
3 Greece
#120 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 12:01:33 PM(UTC)
I would like to have Forza Horizon 5 placed in Los Angeles, CA. It would be cool to experiment with different traffic! You know LA. :)
#121 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 8:52:02 PM(UTC)
I would really like to see forza horizon 5 in the US Georgia.
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error