This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:36:03 AM(UTC)
SPRING Season
Starts at 6:30am Pacific on January 10
This is the fourth and closing season of Series 4.

Next change: Thursday, January 17 at 6:30am Pacific

https://twitter.com/WeAr...tus/1083370509323128832

BARN FIND RUMOR:

CAR PASS DLC ADDITIONS
  • 1966 Volkswagen Double Cab Pick-up
  • 1938 MG TA Midget

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 300 FP Car: 1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396 Forza Edition (existing Exclusive model)
  • 175 FP Car: 2014 Lamborghini Urus Concept (available in the Autoshow)
  • 100 FP Clothing: Unicorn Bomber Jacket (Epic)
  • 100 FP Emote: Best Mates (Legendary)
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP & 150 FP

#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]
  • Own and drive the 1997 Volvo 850 R
  • Win 4 Road Circuit events in your Volvo 850 R
  • Drive 12 miles "through the country" in your Volvo 850 R
  • Earn 5 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skills in your Volvo 850 R

SEASONAL EVENTS:
  • Championship: "Retro Saloon Tour" | Waterhead Sprint | PI<700 Retro Saloons | Rewards: (Super) Wheelspins & CR
  • Championship: "Shake Your Tail Feather" | Elmsdon on Sea Sprint | PI<900 (select rare/retro supercars) | Reward: Ski Hat
  • Championship: "Old Rivals" Glen Rannoch Trail | PI<900 (Lancia Delta or Peugeot 205) | Reward: Hoonigan RS200
  • The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Mountain Rumble" | Glen Rannoch Cross Country | PI<800 Sports Utility Heroes | Reward: Trial Tee
  • PR Stunt: Mudkickers' Showjump Danger Sign | 820 feet
  • PR Stunt: Crescent Speed Zone | 120 mph

FORTUNE ISLAND

• Championship: "Grass Roots Rally" | Southland Super Scramble | C600 Classic Rally
  • Championship: "Fortune's Wheel" | Fortune Forest Circuit | S1 900 Super GT
  • Championship: "Mud & Thunder" | Fenholm Scramble | A800 Sports Utility Heroes
  • PR Stunt: Halcyon Point Trailblazer Gate | 42 seconds
  • PR Stunt: Lady on the Lake Speed Trap | 230 mph

Fortune Island championships earn Wheelspins for 1st-2nd-3rd in Solo, Co-Op, and PVP.

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2019 7:04:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:54:37 AM(UTC)
Forzathon shop :
Yes, I already have it all.
There are already five Nova FEs in my garage in particular.

Car pass :
I was hoping for VW Pickup, but this car was also disappointing in Series 4.
There is no roof rack. This car is the same as ordinary VW Bus. Even if drift suspension is attached, it is higher ride height like SUV.
Real life VW enthusiasts often customized VW pickup to slammed style. I like this style very much and I was expecting it for this car as well.
However, it can not be done with FH4. Very sad.

Series 4 was the worst series for me.
A troublesome season event. A car that was only available once. And disappointing car pass.
I wish Series 5 will be a better and fun series.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:00:51 AM(UTC)
Thanks Max.

Another week and nothing to spend my FP on. Can't even get the DLC cars because my garage is full.

Oh well, stockpiling wheelspins, credits and FPs again this week.

At least it's Spring.
POP

281,000,000 CR / 38,875 FP / 240 SWS / 1400 WS Remaining
 8 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:05:14 AM(UTC)
Your Forzathon shop is bad and you should feel bad.
Seriously. There's a good dozen of cars locked behind the wheelspins but no, just put a regular car as a shop reward.
What's your logic here PGG ?
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:06:04 AM(UTC)
Yerp, that Nova is not very exciting. Darn. Hoonigan RS200 looks pretty cool though. Unicorn bomber kinda fun too.

Speaking of Hoonigan, anyone else try driving that Hoonigan Twerkstallion? What an abysmal attempt at a drifter.
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:06:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon shop :

Same... The Nova FE is so common they are worthless in AH. Fat chance of ever getting rid of them now!!!
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:11:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Colbenuk Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon shop :

Same... The Nova FE is so common they are worthless in AH. Fat chance of ever getting rid of them now!!!

Cars that should be burned and never auctioned again:

• Clio FE

• Triumph Spitfire

• Land Rover III FE

Cars that should just be removed from the game:

• Subaru Legacy

• Other such common garbage

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:12:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: follow the money

#8 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:19:07 AM(UTC)
First test with hoonigan rs200, this thing is fast but it's not feel that S2 dirt racing would be just full of these as for me tvr cerbera is faster around tracks than rs200 is.
 9 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:50:50 AM(UTC)
I just submitted a feedback ticket on how poorly utilized the Forzathon Shop has been. Sadly, this week is one of the worst so far. Instead of a chance to get actually rare cars, we have a regular autoshow car that isn't really even all that expensive, and a common FE car that pretty much everyone has already (I know I've won at least 3 in the past from wheelspins and have had trouble selling them).

I don't normally care much for the clothing items, but I happened to have the two options for this week already so they're not exclusive at all.

Ralph Fulton specifically mentioned in the prerelease livestreams that the Forzathon Shop would be used to provide access to cars that just weren't dropping in wheelspins which hasn't really been the case at all (except for the weekly FE car maybe). The Forzathon Shop cars according to my memory have either been new exclusives that aren't in the wheelspins, or worse, cars that can already be purchased at the autoshow (and of these I don't think any of them were worth over 1mil, and many much less). Maybe we should all submit support tickets for this issue and call their attention to this.

At least the devs seemed to have learned their lesson with the trials rewards with last week and this week being items that most players probably don't really care about so they don't have to gift them to everyone when the event inevitably glitches and doesn't work.

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:06:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:28:24 AM(UTC)
The third step of the weekly challenge "Drive 12 miles "through the country" in your Volvo 850 R" as usual doesn't work.
I drove through the country, on the road, everywhere but my counter is still zero, any tips?

#11 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:35:22 AM(UTC)
The Hoonigan RS200 is new, correct?
POP

281,000,000 CR / 38,875 FP / 240 SWS / 1400 WS Remaining
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:40:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yerfdog65 Go to Quoted Post
The Hoonigan RS200 is new, correct?

Yes, it is a new car this season.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#13 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:47:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
I just submitted a feedback ticket on how poorly utilized the Forzathon Shop has been. Sadly, this week is one of the worst so far. Instead of a chance to get actually rare cars, we have a regular autoshow car that isn't really even all that expensive, and a common FE car that pretty much everyone has already (I know I've won at least 3 in the past from wheelspins and have had trouble selling them)..

I agree. It would be nice to put on Forzathon shop rare Wheelspin cars or an autoshow car priced at over 2million Cr. If everyone pays for playing the game, it's ok to sweat for reaching some rare car, but some of these FE or wheelspin rewards are "almost" impossible. :(
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:54:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACESandElGHTS Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon shop :

• Clio FE

• Triumph Spitfire

• Land Rover III FE

• Subaru Legacy

I got my 2nd Clio FE in seasonal events couple of weeks ago. Put it on the auction house with minimum base price and and minimum buy out price thinking I will not be able to sell it but someone bought it out for 100k+ so I got good money from it . Other then that, I also don't see anything interesting in forzathon shop. Won't be spending any of my points this week either.

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 9:09:00 AM(UTC)
Whats going on with the island? All my seasonal races says COMPLETED! How did that happen?
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 9:16:51 AM(UTC)
Ugh I wish they would put the Hudson in again
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 9:31:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
I just submitted a feedback ticket on how poorly utilized the Forzathon Shop has been. Sadly, this week is one of the worst so far. Instead of a chance to get actually rare cars, we have a regular autoshow car that isn't really even all that expensive, and a common FE car that pretty much everyone has already (I know I've won at least 3 in the past from wheelspins and have had trouble selling them).

I don't normally care much for the clothing items, but I happened to have the two options for this week already so they're not exclusive at all.

Ralph Fulton specifically mentioned in the prerelease livestreams that the Forzathon Shop would be used to provide access to cars that just weren't dropping in wheelspins which hasn't really been the case at all (except for the weekly FE car maybe). The Forzathon Shop cars according to my memory have either been new exclusives that aren't in the wheelspins, or worse, cars that can already be purchased at the autoshow (and of these I don't think any of them were worth over 1mil, and many much less). Maybe we should all submit support tickets for this issue and call their attention to this.

At least the devs seemed to have learned their lesson with the trials rewards with last week and this week being items that most players probably don't really care about so they don't have to gift them to everyone when the event inevitably glitches and doesn't work.

Really tempted to submit a feedback ticket for the Forzathon Shop (we need the Ford Capri FE!!!)
 7 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 9:45:57 AM(UTC)
“175 FP Car: 2014 Lamborghini Urus Concept (available in the Autoshow)”

Oh, whoop-de-doo! Like they really need to offer another car we can already buy in the Autoshow! Will we ever see exclusive cars (excluding Forza Edition cars) that we can’t buy in the Autoshow return to the Forzathon Shop?!
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 9:56:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
The third step of the weekly challenge "Drive 12 miles "through the country" in your Volvo 850 R" as usual doesn't work.
I drove through the country, on the road, everywhere but my counter is still zero, any tips?

I don't know what's going on with this one, but try driving up and down the highway. I've gotten to 8.79 out of 19.31km this way.

[Edit]: The next part is to get 5 ultimate drift or E-drift skills from the car.

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:21:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:37:56 AM(UTC)
Really disappointing week for both Car Pass and Forzathon cars. They better step it up in the coming weeks. Car Pass only has 10 cars to go. I hope they bring some heat because so far it’s been very underwhelming.

As for Forzathon, that should be used for new exclusive cars or rare cars. The last couple of weeks have been terrible. If nothing else they should be making the Ferrari Superfast and Honda Civic Type-R available again as those cars were released early on, and many of us missed out on those. I’ve never seen one of those in the Auction House.

I would really like to see the Lamborghini Aventador FE and 2016 Aventador SV available in Forzathon as those cars are extremely hard to come by.

Come on PGG. Step it up!
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:45:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post
Really disappointing week for both Car Pass and Forzathon cars. They better step it up in the coming weeks. Car Pass only has 10 cars to go. I hope they bring some heat because so far it’s been very underwhelming.

As for Forzathon, that should be used for new exclusive cars or rare cars. The last couple of weeks have been terrible. If nothing else they should be making the Ferrari Superfast and Honda Civic Type-R available again as those cars were released early on, and many of us missed out on those. I’ve never seen one of those in the Auction House.

I would really like to see the Lamborghini Aventador FE and 2016 Aventador SV available in Forzathon as those cars are extremely hard to come by.

Come on PGG. Step it up!

I've had 2 or 3 of both the SV and the 760FE but they sell very quickly in the auction house. I know that 2nd 812 I put on sell, sold in less than 30 seconds.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:34:33 AM(UTC)
This is just getting worrisome now that maybe PG doesn't have a clear plan on how to move forward with this game. If this is the long term plan I don't see FH4 having the lifespan that it deserves because the developers seem to be selling it short and making it stale so quickly. I only hope that maybe this is just a stop gap until the garage increase occurs and maybe this is part of a grand plan because they know a not insignificant number of people cant fit anymore cars in right now. Maybe and this is a big maybe when that update occurs we will start to see some better content in the #Forzathon Shop again.
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:40:04 AM(UTC)
As I've said before, they tend to do this kind of thing on the series schedule. Anyone who didn't expect these kinds of cars in the Forthazon shop this week isn't paying attention.

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:57:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:55:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACESandElGHTS Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon shop :

• Clio FE

• Triumph Spitfire

• Land Rover III FE

• Subaru Legacy

yes and no
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:26:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Whats going on with the island? All my seasonal races says COMPLETED! How did that happen?

I have the same problem. Have you resolved it?
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error