8 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 9:29:18 AM(UTC)
https://support.forzamot...-Notes-January-15th-2018

No word abaout mclaren roof, dont we still get that fixed?
Still no garage space upgrade what start to be really ridicolus if we have to wait at least another month.
Fixing one speedtrap cant be exploited how abaout all other speedtraps and danger signs that are full of glitch scores.
New corvette have wrong rims and we still dont get right one.
Sure there is some good fixes but still i dont see any fixes or improves that i would want to see.

[Mod Edits - MM]
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
(Snipped)
-- The McLaren Spider's roof will be down in gameplay with Series 5 update. It just wasn't listed in the update notes.
-- The garage space upgrade is in progress - PG is hoping to roll this out between series 5 and 6 before February (extensive testing is necessary to ensure no one's save game is adversely affected).
-- Fixes to PR stunt glitches and exploits are ongoing as causes are identified, as are the removal of suspicious leaderboard entries.
-- Incorrect Z06 wheels and Z06 dashboard icon on the Corvette ZR1 will be corrected in the series 6 update.

Couple more fixes coming in Series 5 in addition to those I listed above:

The daytime running light not working on the driver's side of the 2018 BMW M5 will be fixed
The incorrect camera position in the cockpit view of the Saleen S5 raptor will be fixed.

There are numerous other various car fixes as well, but I wanted to call these two out.

That "poster" for upcoming Car Pass cars has been displaying incorrect information for a while - this will be corrected for series 5 update.

Quote:
Version Number
PC: 1.236.488.2
Xbox: 1.236.488.0

New Features
Free-For-All Adventure
This update adds a brand-new way to play Online Adventure, where players compete individually. Available in both Ranked and Unranked modes, this new game mode can be found in the Online Adventure tab, replacing “Anything Goes”.

Cross Platform fixes
Added Racing Series, Creator and Title filters to Event Blueprint searching.
Added the ability to view all the eligible cars for a Trial or Seasonal Championship.
Resolved issue where Drivatar names could be duplicated in events.
Fixed issue where a certain tune on the Forza Edition Caterham would cause graphical issues.
Fixed a bug where changing units to metric caused issues with the route length indicator during route creation.
Fixed an issue where turning off rewind in difficulty menu would prevent users from being able to rewind during route creation.
Fixed an issue where disabling car lights would not also disable the reverse lights.
Fixed an issue where flipped or snapped elements on an imported livery would unflip if ungrouped.
Fixed visual issues caused by Santa outfit and Reindeer nose.
Prevented damage being applied to player car when restarting British Racing Green: Chapter 10.
Improved visibility of Street Race event finish lines.
Fixed issue where downloading your own design via Creative Hub or the curated designs menu would not allow you to edit it.
Fixed an issue where leaving and rejoining a convoy during a #Forzathon Live event would allow users to collide with each other when they shouldn’t.
Fixed an issue where passing through a Danger Sign twice in quick succession would cause all other PR stunts to stop working.
Fixed an issue where Drivatars could win a co-op Seasonal Championship, despite scoring fewer points.
Fixed an issue where the Speed Trap near the train bridge could be exploited.
Fixed an issue where invalid performance ranges could be displayed on event flyers.
Fixed an issue where player prestige level would not be shown in pre-race leaderboards in Online Adventure.
Improvements to stutters.
Various stability improvements.

PC Fixes
No PC specific fixes.

Xbox Fixes
No Xbox specific fixes.

Wheel Fixes
Fixed issue where Average Slip Damper was not working on wheels that required inverse FFB.
Fixed issue where center spring in FFB would remain on while in the air.
Fixed issue where spring effect would trigger when driving through water, even if set to OFF
Improved rumble and FFB feedback on wheels.
Fixed an issue with the UI for the Thrustmaster T150, where buttons were displaying incorrectly.
Fixed issue where controller mappings for a second device were not being saved.
Fixed an issue with the Thrustmaster TS WX Racer competition mod, where setting the steering Axis Deadzone Outside to below 50 made it impossible to drive the car.

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2019 11:34:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 9:34:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360015450953-FH4-Release-Notes-January-15th-2018

No word abaout mclaren roof, dont we still get that fixed?
Still no garage space upgrade what start to be really ridicolus if we have to wait at least another month.
Fixing one speedtrap cant be exploited how abaout all other speedtraps and danger signs that are full of glitch scores.
New corvette have wrong rims and we still dont get right one.
Sure there is some good fixes but still i dont see any fixes or improves that i would want to see.

Give them some time, finally they added solo Adventures. It's not an easy fix as it requires lots of coding and programming.
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 9:46:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AE100 Sprinter Go to Quoted Post

Give them some time, finally they added solo Adventures. It's not an easy fix as it requires lots of coding and programming.

This game is allready over 3 months old so how mutch i should give them to get this game fixed, 3 years? Yeah they add solo adventure (what should be in game since day one) but only good thing abaout that is now dont need lose because team members dont know how to drive. But i can imagine what kinda wallriding fiesta free for all gonna be.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 9:58:50 AM(UTC)
Would've been nice if they could have increased the garage limit or at least knew that it's now 2019.

The FH4 database at Kudosprime has 566 unique vehicles and obviously more will be added from the car pass and other sources. Perhaps it's complicated and of course it would be better to make sure that the release is thoroughly tested before implementation rather than corrupt the saves of millions of users.
 6 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:04:17 AM(UTC)
I'm disappointed that the garage size increase isn't in here. It was teased a while ago and it not being in here makes me worry that there's some problem or setback. And while I'm glad we're getting solo adventures, that only solves one of the many issues with mp ... which makes me appreciate even less all the shutting down of mp discussion in here. The combination of the two suggests that even if new 10 page threads appear, this is all we're getting. And it's a new year and the time for patience is running out. Rivals hasn't even been acknowledged yet.

If it takes a full year to get the game we should have received at launch, I won't be here to see it.
 6 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:04:54 AM(UTC)
Concerning, nothing about:

- Garage space being increased
- Fix for getting the forzathon points for all daily/weekly challenges
- Improvements for audio to stop it glitching/disappearing frequently (unless that's included on stutters/performance improvements).
- The McLaren convertible roof being fixed
- Fixing the freezing during forzathon live
- Improving the existing team adventures (although the solo adventure added is appreciated)
- Fixing the trial rewards bugs
- Fixing wall riding exploits

If I've put anything in which is being fixed I apologise, but I do find it concerning that 3.5 months after release there will be still so many bugs/glitches/multiplayer problems in the game, especially if the following update is not until a month afterwards.
 11 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:14:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

Fixed visual issues caused by Santa outfit and Reindeer nose.

I missed the thread where this was a priority, but, yeah, I realize that xmas is only 350 days away. There were multiple threads of car issues that have easy fixes that should be addressed before visual seasonal drivatar stuff. It's a new year ... time to get it together.

2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:26:49 AM(UTC)
So this Free-For-All-Battle-Royale-Demolition-Sprint/Circuit-Derby will replace Anything Goes. Does that mean there will be no adventures that mixes road racing, street, dirt and cross country events? If so I'm gonna be very dissapointed.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:50:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
So this Free-For-All-Battle-Royale-Demolition-Sprint/Circuit-Derby will replace Anything Goes. Does that mean there will be no adventures that mixes road racing, street, dirt and cross country events? If so I'm gonna be very dissapointed.

It replaces the tab.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:55:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Briisace Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post

It replaces the tab.

Yes, I said exactly that.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 11:30:13 AM(UTC)
FINALLY ! Finally will this game be enjoyable, the ranked MP is just the worst it probably could be.

I don´t want to rely on random people... As you can see there´s ZERO progress despite ending nearly always in top 3
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 11:30:39 AM(UTC)
Sorry, my sarcasm detector wasn't switched on

Edit. Directed at 2 posts above.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 8, 2019 12:27:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 11:43:06 AM(UTC)

hoping for a collision free option
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 12:13:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Darnelion Go to Quoted Post
FINALLY ! Finally will this game be enjoyable, the ranked MP is just the worst it probably could be.

I don´t want to rely on random people... As you can see there´s ZERO progress despite ending nearly always in top 3

Take it from someone who's league 9 in road racing, league 5 for anything goes. You're saving yourself alot of misery by avoiding the team online stuff. I forge through because Forza is all I play but it will get your blood boiling finishing first but your team races poorly. I cant wait for the solo adventure
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 12:35:28 PM(UTC)
I would like to have seeen a few other changes instead of if the nose fit properly, like being able to sort cars by tire types in the proper season.
I enter a summer dirt race, got snow tires on, the ability to sort for snow tires when I should have rally tires.
Enter a winter dirt race, not really sure what tires will show up,rally or snow, there is no option to sort by snow tires either.
Not as big of a deal as a broken reindeer nose, I understand that, but the whole system just seems backwards.

Didn't see nothing mentioned about wallriders.
I guess I will have master the art of wallriding next, still working on defensive combat skills. But if I'm doing single player, I'm riding the walls with the best and fastest in the game.

#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 12:54:26 PM(UTC)
Still no fix for ranked que? When you que with friend to ranked it doesnt allways put both in the same match.
i7-9700k / 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 / GTX 1080TI Strix / 1TB HDD/ 1TBSSD / ASUS Z370 Strix F / Enermax Platimax 600w
 4 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 12:54:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: haulmarc Go to Quoted Post

hoping for a collision free option

Hopefully. After the major fail of "Team Adventure", they really need to start making smarter decisions. Not everybody enjoys the demolition derby collisions on option. "Collisions Off" please!
 2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 1:40:51 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:36:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 1:46:23 PM(UTC)
So I'm really disappointed that garage space isn't increased. In game car sounds are not load enough. But nice that this horrible point counter noise is louger than everything. That sound is so horrible I don't neeed such overdubed SFX every second.
About engine sound is been enough said. What I can't understand, why PG put s much work in graphics and the sound is far behind the real carsounds. Okay they must been made comprises by 600 cars. But the mixing itself is not really good. So that the sounds have no own character. Every single cars should have it's own character.

Okay again drift away from the update, sorry. But in the show in dec one wrote that garage space increasing comes in january.
 2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 1:47:06 PM(UTC)
Literally not a single fix I care about - or majority of people care about. Whoever is deciding the priority of fixes has not a clue what they are doing and should be fired and never work for a game developer ever again.

Honestly, how long must we wait for better exhaust sounds, working online, car fixes that actually matter like raising and lowering convertible tops and correct features (cough ZR1 cough).

Beyond frustrating. I’m glad I haven’t touched this game in weeks and I honestly have no urge to play it anytime soon.
 2 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:21:58 AM(UTC)
What about the wallriding fix. That supposed to be part of this.
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:28:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Abell 370 Go to Quoted Post
I'm disappointed that the garage size increase isn't in here. It was teased a while ago and it not being in here makes me worry that there's some problem or setback. And while I'm glad we're getting solo adventures, that only solves one of the many issues with mp ... which makes me appreciate even less all the shutting down of mp discussion in here. The combination of the two suggests that even if new 10 page threads appear, this is all we're getting. And it's a new year and the time for patience is running out. Rivals hasn't even been acknowledged yet.

If it takes a full year to get the game we should have received at launch, I won't be here to see it.

I totally agree with you. And abaout garage size issue it's really annoying that they cant tell us nothing because their NDA. Pretty mutch in every monthly stream they say they want comminucate better with us but i think that is gonna never happend if they cant tell nothing abaout what is gonna happend or when it's gonna happend.

And i think also that im not gonna see that game what we should have at launch when fixing priority seems to be like this.
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:51:10 AM(UTC)
The blueprint search additions sound good.

I don't care about multiplayer, but all the hub-bub about not making any more multiplayer complaints/suggestions until the next update because it was supposed to be a game changer seems out of line now. Or maybe there's a bigger update due before the end of January.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:57:05 AM(UTC)
Don't forget that all suggestions and feedback can be submitted here.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:05:27 AM(UTC)
"Fixed visual issues caused by Santa outfit and Reindeer nose."

Now they're just taking the mick surely. I've already given up on the game and uninstalled it, like when FM7 came out I roam the forums in the hope they might actually fix the problems but that'll soon fade.

8 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error