This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 1:36:52 PM(UTC)
You wanted a #48?
I'm now sharing this one:

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#77 Posted : Wednesday, July 6, 2016 10:50:07 AM(UTC)
It's not the same year as on the wishlist, but here is this year's design of Ryan Newman's 2016 Caterpillar
(on the #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport):

#78 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2016 9:45:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed Beer 250 Go to Quoted Post

I ended up making a livery quite close to the wished one; it's as close as you'll get from me.

Edited by user Sunday, July 10, 2016 3:42:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#79 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 3:10:57 AM(UTC)
Great, another one i can tick of my list " )
Nascar fan from Germany

#80 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 8:04:25 PM(UTC)
Hi! i'd love it if you could do Jamie McMurray's FlirMPX car from New Hampshire. It is one of my favorite liverys and i'd love to see this in the game.

I couldn't find any photos of the rear of the car, but i hope that you can replicate this skin, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
#81 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 9:41:27 PM(UTC)
he guys great job!

anyone up to making brad k's Daytona winning Detroit fusion please!

http://www.bradenton.com...0Daytona%20Auto%20Racing
#82 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:05:34 PM(UTC)
Hey guys just wondering if anybody could either both or one of these schemes. If the links dont work the car is 95 thrivent financial. the top link is for the 2016 in a chevy and the bottom one is the 2015 thrivent in a ford.thanks and i love all yalls work!

https://www.google.com/u...w&url=http%3A%2F%2F÷÷ñÒ2015888685êÖ5õæwww.jayski.com%2Fnews%2Fschemes%2F2016%2Fstory%2F_%2Fpage%2F2016-NASCAR-Sprint-Cup-95-Team-Schemes&psig=AFQjCNFNK_n3zhwR78vuL1igtW1KCxEIJg&ust=1468478878162392

or

https://www.google.com/u...w&url=http%3A%2F%2F÷÷ñÒ2015888685êÖ7õæwww.jayski.com%2Fnews%2Fschemes%2F2015%2Fstory%2F_%2Fpage%2F2015-NASCAR-Sprint-Cup-95-Team-Schemes&psig=AFQjCNFNK_n3zhwR78vuL1igtW1KCxEIJg&ust=1468478878162392
#83 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:42:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: outkast6 ACTUAL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Night Dobber Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone there are a few certain NASCAR paint schemes I am hoping someone is kind enough to make quality copies of for use in game...

Dale Earnhardt Sr 2001 GM Goodwrench/Oreo Budweiser Shootout #3 Chevrolet (This will always be my all time favorite paint scheme and is really important to me)
EarnhardtSrOREO

I'll make the #3 Oreo car because Earnhardt Sr is my all time favorite driver. You got to give me some time to create the Oreo text & also the cookie but I WILL make this paint scheme! I've got about 99% of the Earnhardt paint scheme vinyls already.

That would be so amazing, OMG thank you. He is my all time fav driver as well. Could you make it for the #1 Chip Ganassi Mcdonalds Chevrolet SS in game, that way I can run This amazing Oreo scheme and not have to take off any of my other Dale Sr paints I currently have equipped? :D

I've started work on the #3 Oreo car as of now... I know it's been a wait but I've also been really busy both in game & in life.

As promised... I hope you find it up to par & enjoy it on the track!!! Design SHARED on BOTH the #88 Nationwide & #1 McDonald's/ Ganassi Chevrolet SS

I want to say thank you so much, it is truly beautiful and I absolutely love it!!!

#84 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 12:27:04 PM(UTC)
Is there any chance we can get the Aquafina car that Kahne ran at Pocono last year?? :)
http://kaseykahne.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/15POC2jh_00461.jpg
#85 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:11:09 PM(UTC)
Might as well throw up a request in the "request" thread as well. hehe

Terry Labonte, 1996 or 1997, Kellogg's Corn Flakes Chevy Monte Carlo

Terry Labonte, 1997 #5 Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Chevy Monte Carlo

Edited by user Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:12:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:21:29 PM(UTC)
Is there any chance we can get the Aquafina car that Kahne ran at Pocono last year?? :)
http://kaseykahne.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/15POC2jh_00461.jpg

Good question. You should know that any liveries with photo-realistic objects (such as the water in this case) take forever to get right. I won't spend that much time for just one design - anymore. Especially since there are so many others Kahne liveries already made.

Maybe someone else will step up.

#87 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:51:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: avillaf20 Go to Quoted Post
he guys great job!

anyone up to making brad k's Daytona winning Detroit fusion please!

http://www.bradenton.com...0Daytona%20Auto%20Racing

It's been a while since I went through this thread, but here's an update for some requests:

Done!

#88 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:56:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Saints Razor Go to Quoted Post
Hi I am looking for Kasey Kahne paints since I will be driving the 5 in a league and would like to know if any of these would be possible

Kasey Kahne Pitch Black

Done!

#89 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:58:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: seeneonu Go to Quoted Post
A Dogecoin Ford Fusion would be awsome. :D

Done - both on a Ford fusion AND a Chevy SS (as it was run on both)!

#90 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 6:06:13 AM(UTC)
Can someone make this paint job on the #24 NASCAR?

Ignore the fact that part of the 2 in this picture looks white. Make it completely yellow.

Thanks.
#91 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:31:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JaCor653 Go to Quoted Post

Ignore the fact that part of the 2 in this picture looks white. Make it completely yellow.

Thanks.

I hope this is close enough:

1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 10:22:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post

Thanks.

I hope this is close enough:

Looks great. Thanks for the quick response.
#93 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 4:32:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: miiikko13 Go to Quoted Post
Here are some NASCAR paints I'd love to see:

Kyle Busch #18

Here you go! I hope you like it???

Could you do the special #75 version that Kurt Busch ran in the 2016 Sprint Allstar Race to commemorate M&M's 75th anniversary?

And could you please also put the windshield banner, with the name and Toyota logos that is on the windshield, right behind the windshield on the roof?

Thanks.

Edited by user Friday, July 21, 2017 4:36:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#94 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 10:44:27 PM(UTC)
I have no interest in making the #18 75th anniversary paint scheme replica.

I'm pretty sure someone has already made a replica of this one though. Check gamertag 'NASCAR Painter'. I think he replicated it already, but I could be wrong.

As for adding the driver name on the roof, I personally don't do it - especially not on the 2017 season cars because there's just no room (the Monster banner that should go on the windshield has to go on the roof too in-game) without sacrificing the look of the roof number plus sponsor (when there is one on the roof).

Edited by user Friday, July 21, 2017 10:49:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#95 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:59:59 AM(UTC)

I'm pretty sure someone has already made a replica of this one though. Check gamertag 'NASCAR Painter'. I think he replicated it already, but I could be wrong.

As for adding the driver name on the roof, I personally don't do it - especially not on the 2017 season cars because there's just no room (the Monster banner that should go on the windshield has to go on the roof too in-game) without sacrificing the look of the roof number plus sponsor (when there is one on the roof).

I wasn't talking to you l. I was talking to outkast. How about you learn to read the words in front of you.
#96 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:27:03 AM(UTC)

I wasn't talking to you l. I was talking to outkast. How about you learn to read the words in front of you.

Seriously??!! I make a replica for you, and then you just go nuts because I replied to your request? Maybe you need to grow up a bit and learn to show some respect.

I'll think twice before I even discuss taking replica requests just to be nice again. I don't have time for punks like you.

#97 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:03:12 AM(UTC)

Seriously??!! I make a replica for you, and then you just go nuts because I replied to your request? Maybe you need to grow up a bit and learn to show some respect.

I'll think twice before I even discuss taking replica requests just to be nice again. I don't have time for punks like you.

Sorry. I'm like that sometimes. I was just confused because you replied to a request I made to someone else. I wasn't talking to you, and I couldn't figure out why you were talking to me. If you were just replying with regards to the replica you made me, that's one thing. However, you weren't. You were talking like I had asked you to make the #75 replica. Like I said, though, I didn't. I asked outkast. So I couldn't figure out why you responded how you did.

I know that doesn't make things better or make you change your mind, but I just wanted to appologize. I'm not a "punk." I'm not immature. I don't think that I should be labelled as such because of one negative comment.
#98 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 10:10:58 AM(UTC)
https://flic.kr/s/aHskKeKVyB

I posted this in "Paint Booth" but it seems like here might be more appropriate?

A friend purchased one of the actual race driven # 33 Harry Gant Skoal Bandit cars. Photos are from a recent track day event hosted by Rhine Ent.

His car is the 88' Monte Carlo (Gant ran several successful #33's, with different makes, models and sponsors). I was hoping to find the "correct" skin to best depict this actual car. The closest skins that I have found thus far have been the 87 Buick Grand National in FM7 and the Monte in FH4.

I have zero experience in this area, but would love it if any of you artists would take on the challenge of turning the FM7 Monte Carlo SS into the # 33 Skoal Bandit.

Hope that the Flickr link works - It's very cool to see some of these old racers back on the track (Carolina Motorsports Park). Even if you have no interest in creating the skin, I invite you to take a look and some authentic race cars - which are still able to tear it up today!

- Ken

[img=45848176_2448616381822443_4596910188467847168_o by Kenny Wilkinson, on Flickr]# 33[/img]
#99 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 9:17:15 PM(UTC)
Could someone do the 2015 dale junior mtn dew code red?
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error