This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:00:33 AM(UTC)
Hi everyone!,... i'm new here and new to Forza ,.. before i purchase Horizon 4 ,.. i wanted to see if i liked the mechanics so i purchased Horizon 2, never heard on this sept 30 deadline,.. i never had a game that disabled the dlc content before,.. then again i used ps4 before this.

anyway,.. i was blown away how much fun it was, wish i got this years ago ,.. my timing was terrible on this.

but my question is this ,.. i noticed on gamestop they are still selling a few dlcs , so i wish to know will these work because they are codes?

Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass
Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island Expansion Pack
Forza Horizon 2 VIP Membership

don't mean to be crude,.. but please only comment if you know for sure , do not need to get of topic or deal with sarcasm.

thanks in advance
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 10:09:11 AM(UTC)
Yes you can purchase and redeem these codes.
It will start downloading automatically on your Xbox One. Or added in your account if you redeem them in your browser, and appear on the "Ready to Install" list on your "My Games & Apps" section.

As you are new to Xbox, remember that you can press Start/Menu button above a game and check it's own "ready to install" list inside "Manage game", to see the specific content available for that game.

I suggest you buy the codes you wish as soon as possible because they will likely be out of stock soon.
And you can also redeem codes for Forza 5 or even the first Horizon too, if you eventually find them.

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 10:10:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 12:06:52 PM(UTC)
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to buy or get the DLC since they are not available for sale.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:30:12 PM(UTC)
I bought the Rally Expansion for Horizon 1 just last week from GameStop online and can confirm that it worked. The codes on FH2 work the same: open the Store app or go online to your account and click "enter a code". Enter the 25-digit code, hit "OK", and it will prompt you with a confirmation showing what the code will give you. Hit "Yes" and go to the "My Games & Apps" menu on your Xbox One. Highlight Horizon 2 and select "Manage Game". Navigate to the "Ready to Install" tab in the top bar and the DLCs should be listed in there. Highlight any of them and select "Install All" and they should begin downloading.

Notification

Icon
Error