This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 5:52:09 PM(UTC)
The Buy a Design/Vinyl Achievement cant be won - servers unavailable... can this be fixed?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 1:59:25 AM(UTC)
This, I also have this issue. Is there any word from Turn 10 or MS as to whether this can be or will be fixed? It seems to have to do with the actual exchange of credits as I can navigate all the way to my friend's storefront, click on the item for purchase and then the server seems to time out when I click purchase.

Any assistance is much appreciated.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 12:51:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Markyshizzle Go to Quoted Post
The Buy a Design/Vinyl Achievement cant be won - servers unavailable... can this be fixed?

Same problem, still not fixed....
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 7:33:00 AM(UTC)

Same issue here, I have tried reaching out to Forza Support and Playground games on twitter. No replies yet! Hopefully support will fix this soon!
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 5:28:31 AM(UTC)

I'm in the same boat. wish there was a fix!
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 6:53:19 AM(UTC)
I can access Design/Vinyl Store. Give me the name of your design and I'll buy it so you get the achievement
GT: Duvorynn
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 12:40:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Duvorynn Go to Quoted Post
I can access Design/Vinyl Store. Give me the name of your design and I'll buy it so you get the achievement

Username: Armstrong x360a
Description: Achievement

Right now, the games tells me the server is not available when I attempt to connect via the paint shop. Perhaps a fix is being worked on or support for the design storefront is officially discontinued?

Edit: Never mind, this was just temporary, but I get the same server error message as always when I go to my friends' storefronts and try to download a design.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 4, 2018 2:00:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 5:40:35 AM(UTC)
5 times I managed to find your design/vinyl but everytime it produced an error after clicking on buy. The servers are so glitchy mate. Will keep on trying.
My design is under my GT: Duvorynn, so I'll be gratefull if you help me get the achievement
GT: Duvorynn
#9 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 1:35:31 PM(UTC)
Yea, it appears the servers have not allowed anyone to actually purchase content for several months, even though all of the content is still available on the servers. It seems to have to do with difficulty processing the actual payment of credits.

I'm sure a work around or fix would not be too difficult, but it seems there's no interest in finding a solution. PG/T10 have yet to acknowledge that there is a problem as far as I can tell...
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 1:19:00 PM(UTC)
Just in case it might help diagnose the problem, the error message I get when trying to buy something from a friend's storefront is "Your gamer profile has been flagged by anti-cheat mechanisms. You will no longer be allowed to use this gamer profile with the auction house or other Turn10 server features." I've never done anything to warrant being flagged, and I have no trouble accessing FH1 multiplayer or 1000 Club, or accessing (still online) server features in other games, whether on 360 or XB1.
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 4:52:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloomy Go to Quoted Post
Just in case it might help diagnose the problem, the error message I get when trying to buy something from a friend's storefront is "Your gamer profile has been flagged by anti-cheat mechanisms. You will no longer be allowed to use this gamer profile with the auction house or other Turn10 server features." I've never done anything to warrant being flagged, and I have no trouble accessing FH1 multiplayer or 1000 Club, or accessing (still online) server features in other games, whether on 360 or XB1.

Hmm, this is different than the error that I get which just basically says that the "Server cannot be reached at this time. Please try again later." Or something along those lines.

Edit: Just to reiterate, I am able to navigate to my friends' designs/vinyls via Storefront -> My Shared Designs -> Y for My Details -> View Friends (or View Favorites works too) -> Select Friend -> Select Vinyl/Design. Then I click "Buy" and see "Buy Content: Downloading and saving. Please don't turn off your console." This spins for awhile and then I get: "Server Error: There was an error communicating with the server. Please ensure you have an Xbox Live connection and try again." My internet and Xbox live connections are verified.

Edited by user Monday, September 24, 2018 10:15:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 10:41:15 PM(UTC)
Hey Playground Games/T10/MS,

I know this is not directly related to the issue at hand, but just wanted to give an example of another company's approach to their server issues. Here is any example of EA fixing a server issue for one of their Xbox 360 games in just two weeks after it was brought to their attention.

https://answers.ea.com/t...tags-XB360/td-p/7035343

Would you guys please consider looking into the server issue with the FH1 Storefront and at least report back whether it is possible to fix, if there are any plans to fix it or if the book is officially closed on this one and we should give it a rest?

Thank you in advance for your consideration and assistance with this!
#13 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 7:10:03 AM(UTC)
Throw my name into that mix of people who would like to see this fixed.

I have the same problem as everyone else who has posted here. Please fix this Turn 10! This is the only achievement I can't get for the game!
#14 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 1:04:41 PM(UTC)
Not even about achievement, I don't really care about those that much but I would just like to download paintjobs for my cars again! Please, PG/T10! Fix the servers! There are still people playing FH1, either because of nostalgia or (like me) just because it's still such a cool racing game that we didn't play back in it's day. (I didn't have Xbox 360)
Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 1:08:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PiotrGT Go to Quoted Post
Not even about achievement, I don't really care about those that much but I would just like to download paintjobs for my cars again! Please, PG/T10! Fix the servers! There are still people playing FH1, either because of nostalgia or (like me) just because it's still such a cool racing game that we didn't play back in it's day. (I didn't have Xbox 360)

I play on xbox one x, and i cannot place vinyls on the cars as they are invisible. If i downloaded liveries and place them on the car, they are somewhat corrupted anyway.

Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 12:20:12 PM(UTC)
Hello,

We've got some engineers looking into this. Should be tuned up soon.

-wp
#17 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:05:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pun1sh Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

-wp

This is fantastic news, thank you very much you are making a large community of gamers who still play this very happy!

On a side note I did fire up the game on my X1 again to see if anything had changed and I too got the message about cheating and my profile being banned from the auction house. I’ve done nothing to warrant this, I hope this will also be fixed?

Thanks
#18 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 12:37:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pun1sh Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

-wp

Thanks for the update Punish, we're looking forward to this fix.
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 1:23:25 PM(UTC)
It’s working! Quick, everyone buy up! Thank you for sorting this devs, much obliged!
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 10:20:05 PM(UTC)
Yup! Working for me as well today. Thank you Playground Games/Forza!
#21 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 6:18:32 AM(UTC)
Mine doesn't work and it says "Your gamer profile has been flagged by anti-cheat mechanisms. You will no longer be allowed to use this gamer profile with the auction house or other Turn10 server features.". please help me!
#22 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 11:38:35 PM(UTC)
Hi ive tried December 17th and 18th and it is no longer working again. I get the unavailable error and boots me back out, or a "Your gamer profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment" error. It's happened both on 360 and Xbox One while attempting. Can you do whatever you did last time to fix it Please?
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 9:57:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Temple Jones Go to Quoted Post
Hi ive tried December 17th and 18th and it is no longer working again. I get the unavailable error and boots me back out, or a "Your gamer profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment" error. It's happened both on 360 and Xbox One while attempting. Can you do whatever you did last time to fix it Please?

1000 club is still accessible but I haven't been able to access the paint shop for weeks. Not sure if T10/PG is trying to slowly deprecate server space or not, but it's looking like it. Game reached EOL years ago and I think online activity has died down a lot in the past year or so. Really sad to see this happen to this gem. FH1 is the one Xbox game that hooked me on the Forza franchise and I've always loved both Horizon and Motorsport alike each for their own reasons. I still occasionally put my original Day One disc in my Xbox One just to drive around the old map of Colorado and take in how much the Horizon games have changed and improved over the years. That, and to relive what was my obsession with this game years back.

It'd be cool to be able to buy all the DLCs still, but I've only gotten as far as the Rally Expansion. That, which I never had but have always envied those who did, I can now enjoy it for what it would have been back then. It's a cool jump start back into the past with Horizon.

I can confirm all of the 1000 club achievements are still unlockable as of 12/24/2018 however I haven't been able to access the paint shop for weeks. Hopefully this isn't the end it seems to be...
#24 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 5:02:35 AM(UTC)
Exactly this problem is preventing me from getting all achievements in this amazing game, I made sure to buy everything needed before the game was removed from the gamestore on Xbox so would be really sad to learn that something unannounced & unexpected & completely out of my hands is gonna be the 1 reason why I don't get the completion so if anything can be done to fix this problem & maybe an announcement that gamers should get it before it's forever made Unobtainable, I for one am working mainly towards all server related achievements first & foremost.
Finally whether this can be fixed or not thanks for all the amazing games you guys have made over the yrs, I Own all that have been made for Xbox 360/One except for the recent ones which I can play through game pass but that doesn't mean I won't get them on Disc too cause I will when they have gotten a bit cheaper hehe πŸ˜†
Oh maybe I should add that it'shows the problem with buying/selling vinyls that's my problem in regards to unlocking the wheeling & dealing achievement on Xbox 360

Edited by user Monday, January 28, 2019 5:04:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 11:01:33 AM(UTC)
Update: Not sure if this message was the reason but I wanna believe that it at least helped but if did or didn’t, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH for fixing it. I just popped the elusive Wheelin' & Dealin' achievement on Xbox 360 & just had to say THANK YOU, if just all developers was as you guys the life as an achievement hunter would be soooo much better/easier πŸ‘β˜ΊπŸ–’
Keep up the amazing good work you do gentlemen &/or ladies, you guys/girls are the best πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Ps. Just in case you didn't catch it THANK YOU πŸ˜‰

Notification

Icon
Error