3 Pages123Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:41:33 AM(UTC)
AUTUMN Season
Starts at 6:30am Pacific on December 27
This is the second season of Series 4.

Next change: Thursday, January 3 at 6:30am Pacific

https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1078296981943058433

BARN FIND RUMOR:

CAR PASS DLC ADDITIONS
  • 2019 Morgan Aero GT
  • 1970 Triumph TR6

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 350 FP Car: 1972 Ford Falcon XA GT-H0 Forz Forza Edition (existing Exclusive model)
  • 275 FP Car: 2018 McLaren Senna (available in the Autoshow)
  • 100 FP Clothing: Reindeer Jumper (Legendary)
  • 100 FP Emote: Sleepy (Legendary)
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP & 150 FP

#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]
  • Own and drive the 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR
  • Earn 10 Ultimate Speed Skills with your Dodge Viper '99
  • Win a 4 Road Circuit events with your Dodge Viper '99
  • Earn 9 stars in total from Drift Zones with your Dodge Viper '99

SEASONAL EVENTS:
  • Championship: "Rotor Club" | Mazda RX cars PI<801 | Reward: Reindeer Nose & Antlers
  • Championship: "Bring Me a Dream" | Whitewater Falls Cross Country | Holden Sandman PI<701 | Reward: Elf Suit & Hat
  • Championship: "Z vs. Z" | Derwent Lakeside Sprint | BMW Z A800 | Reward: "Happy Holidays!" Quickchat
  • The Trial Co-Op Championship: Holyrood Park Circuit | Hypercars | Reward: Mosler MT900S
  • PR Stunt: Railyard Ramp Danger Sign | 820 feet
  • PR Stunt: Queen's Drive Speed Zone | 130 mph

FORTUNE ISLAND

• Championship: ""Storm in a Teacup" | Island Tour Cross Country | A800 Extreme Offroad
  • Championship: "King of the Hill" | The Needle Descent | S2 998 Track Toys
  • Championship: "Coast to Coast" | Hilltop Scramble | B700 Retro Rally
  • PR Stunt: Skildar Head Trailblazer Gate | 35 seconds
  • PR Stunt: Westwick Speed Trap | 170 mph

Edited by user Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:53:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:54:00 AM(UTC)
SERIES 4 TEAM ADVENTURE LEAGUE REWARDS

Each League rewards a Wheelspin (or Super Wheelspin) League # Cap, plus:
20 - Jaguar XJ-S | Furry Boots
19 - Green Cargo Pants
18 - Black Turtleneck
17 - Camo Pea Coat
16 - Country Flatcap
15 - Alfa Romeo GTA | Orange Wellies
14 - 100,000 CR
13 - Leopard Tank Top
12 - Leopard Joggers
11 - Leopard Slip-Ons
10 - Aston Martin Vulcan FE | Leopard Cap
9 - 150,000 CR
8 - Red Kid's Watch
7 - Warm Mitten
6 - 200,000 CR
5 - Pagani Zonda R | Disco Chicken Suit
4 - Artist's Cargo Pants
3 - Artist's Hoodie
2 - Artist's Canvas Shoes
1 - Artist's Trilby Hat
GM - Ford Capri FE | "I'm a Grandmaster" Quickchat
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:55:04 AM(UTC)
Thanks Max!

Why don't they release the holiday gear before the actual holiday?

Edited by user Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:56:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Share Code 743 470 966

570,000,000 CR / 55275 FP / 490 SWS / 2084 WS Remaining
 9 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:04:16 AM(UTC)
How high were the developers when they thought putting the senna in the forzathon shop was a good idea.
 8 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:40:29 AM(UTC)
Just put a car ye can buy every day instead of the only ones obtainable through wheelspins / AH aye ? Sound plan PG Games. Sound.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:37:41 AM(UTC)
Gotta say PG did get this part right. Different seasonal for the mainland and Fortune Island. I hope that trend continues with the next expansion. It gives me new events to do each week and forces me to try new cars. At this point, all I do is ranked, so I appreciate new things to conquer
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:04:31 AM(UTC)
Anyone else that didn't receive the Mosler prize car?
 5 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:53:41 AM(UTC)
The seasonal PR stunts have vanished from my map for some reason. They were there one minute and gone the next. It's also impossible to get the Mosler since people can't seem to grasp the concept of "team". Not sure how stupid you have to be to ram your own players off the road which completely destroys any chance of getting the prize. People are really stupid for the most part. Wish there was a single player option to get this prize. Not sure why an elf suit is a prize AFTER the Christmas season is over either. Seems strange (not that any ridiculous clothes items are worth the time and effort anyway unless you're 8 and obsessed with Fortnite).
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:14:06 AM(UTC)
Can anyone please explain why super wheelspins cost more than 3x a single wheelspin?
 6 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:20:03 AM(UTC)
Smh. I really can't believe that you guys are going to force us to play this atrocity of "Team Adventure" to finally get the Capri FE. Yet, on Thanksgiving, so many players got it from the forzathon shop because you guys uploaded it for 15 minutes then took it back down. Mistake or not, that's so messed up. I refuse to even bother with that part of the game. It's god awful. As if the opposing players weren't bad enough having to deal with trying to run you off the road, you have to worry even more about it with your own teammates. You have to be kidding. You guys finally release this car, and you make it only available on the absolute worst part of the game. That's great. Smh
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:23:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone please explain why super wheelspins cost more than 3x a single wheelspin?

You get 3 items in a super wheelspin instead of one from a regular wheelspin and theoretically you are more likely to get the rarer items from a super wheelspin.
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:42:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post

Did your team win ? I had to do those races two times, first we lost 2-1 and no car, second time we won 2-1 and then i/we got that car.

Don't know if you must have drivatars set to unbeatable but anyway i set it to unbeatable and they still are too easy.
 3 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:44:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FantomAssassinX Go to Quoted Post
Smh. I really can't believe that you guys are going to force us to play this atrocity of "Team Adventure" to finally get the Capri FE. Yet, on Thanksgiving, so many players got it from the forzathon shop because you guys uploaded it for 15 minutes then took it back down. Mistake or not, that's so messed up. I refuse to even bother with that part of the game. It's god awful. As if the opposing players weren't bad enough having to deal with trying to run you off the road, you have to worry even more about it with your own teammates. You have to be kidding. You guys finally release this car, and you make it only available on the absolute worst part of the game. That's great. Smh

Totally agree. I've 100% given up on anything related to "Team Adventure" I got the Santa Suit first try for the last Seasonal Co-Op Championship and because I had a tune and car (the Unimog) I could beat the Drivatars in Unbeatable mode I was trying to help others win the suit. At least 1/2 the time I had teammates agressively blocking me or trying to pass me early when within a lap I was pulling away from them.

I hate, Hate, HAte, HATe, HATE the team events. It's primary purpose should be single player with optional multi-player. Stop forcing me into uncontrolled play with others that don't play nice.
The gamer tag is accurate. It's how I've made a living for about 30 years, however I wish was racing cars instead. Sigh
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:53:20 AM(UTC)
Just use a really weak car in team coop and half the AI will use the same car, letting your team get an easy win.
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 11:18:04 AM(UTC)
When i choose Z vs Z champ the game ask me to take a Nissan Z not a BMW Z....

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 11:22:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Drierith Go to Quoted Post
When i choose Z vs Z champ the game ask me to take a Nissan Z not a BMW Z....

Ok, if i select buy a car, i have a BMW but it's only the Z4 M 2008, all other BMW Z aren't allowed.
 8 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 11:23:40 AM(UTC)
For the love that is all holy, STOP FORCING US TO DO CO-OP RACES FOR BLOODY CARS! The pvp is atrocious. Nobody can drive, always getting a dumb team who's always at the back so I'm ALWAYS LOSING these races even if I'm in 1st.
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 11:24:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beermachine66 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post

Did your team win ? I had to do those races two times, first we lost 2-1 and no car, second time we won 2-1 and then i/we got that car.

Don't know if you must have drivatars set to unbeatable but anyway i set it to unbeatable and they still are too easy.

Yes we won, 2-1. I even watched my team do our victory dance, then I went to my garage and checked under "M", no Mosler there. The same thing happend to me and many others with the championship where you could win the Greenman suit. Of course difficulty doesnt matter because there is no option to collectively set the difficulty with your team.
 8 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 12:05:42 PM(UTC)
Another week of a poor Forzathon shop... With two cars I already own.
Also, why is the Senna even there? I get it's the cover car but STOP putting autoshow cars we can just buy anytime we want with CR's in the shop PG, it's wasting our time.
#20 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 12:32:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Just use a really weak car in team coop and half the AI will use the same car, letting your team get an easy win.

I tried that but at least one other person would use an Iron Knight at or near 800 then proceed to finish middle of the pack and the AI would win the overall score. So at least if I used an 800 truck I could win all three races if I avoided the starting carnage or 2 of 3 in most cases then hope the others managed to get enough points to get a higher team score than the drivatars.

I did manage to help many teams get the suit but I'd say it was only about 1 out of 10 events. Many would quit if the team lost the first race, however in many cases that actually made it easier to win the next two races because they weren't in my way and if the remaining 3 or 4 drivers could pass even a few drivatars we could get the win if I managed to win the last two races.

Edited by user Thursday, December 27, 2018 12:33:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The gamer tag is accurate. It's how I've made a living for about 30 years, however I wish was racing cars instead. Sigh
 3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 12:46:54 PM(UTC)
Back in FH3, they had around a year's worth of Forzathons with new exclusive cars every week before they finally started recycling previous Forzathon cars IIRC.

With FM7's specialty dealer and FH4's Forzathon shop, however, they started recycling cars almost immediately after the release of each game. And to make it worse, FH4's 'Thon Shop lately has been offering cars that aren't even exclusive that you can just buy from the Autoshow, and FE cars that most of us have already won from wheelspins. Whereas cars like the Limo, Foxbody, TT RS, '04 STI, Aventador SV etc. which aren't even available in the autoshow have not been offered in the shop once.

Forzathon used to be something I was eagerly looking forward to every week, but T10/PG has gone and ruined it for a lot of us.
Forza Faithful since FM4.
#22 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 1:19:23 PM(UTC)
The seasonal PR events arent showing up on the mainland for me. They do on FI, Any help? Thank you.
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 1:36:17 PM(UTC)
Disappearing Seasonal PR events have affected various players over the last couple months. It happened to me (Xbox One X) once but I don't know if I corrected it within the same season, or why it happened. Try playing around with the map filters, complete a gamesave update (via customizing a car or trying other PR stunts), or reboot the game, or try turning off your hardware and even unplug for 10 seconds, then boot up again.
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 1:46:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Disappearing Seasonal PR events have affected various players over the last couple months. It happened to me (Xbox One X) once but I don't know if I corrected it within the same season, or why it happened. Try playing around with the map filters, complete a gamesave update (via customizing a car or trying other PR stunts), or reboot the game, or try turning off your hardware and even unplug for 10 seconds, then boot up again.

Its also happened to me on 1X. Either the co-op race or the PR stunts. I dont remember how I made it pop back up again but eventually it came back. Maybe it was when I went back to the mainland then returned to the island or vice versa
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 4 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 4:10:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crippled Locust Go to Quoted Post
How high were the developers when they thought putting the senna in the forzathon shop was a good idea.

About as high when they locked the FE Capri behind the online adventure.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error