This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<789Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#201 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 6:20:05 PM(UTC)
I was hoping more serious racing, but the game is turning towards being the next need for speed...
 2 users liked this post.
#202 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 6:21:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GARFGARF Go to Quoted Post
My opinion was pretty unwelcome on the forza subreddit but the forza forum is much more mature so im gonna toss it out here.

Oh boy where do I start. Let me start by saying I’m extremely disappointed with theme surrounding fortune island. I cannot fathom that the best sort of story they could come up with is essentially a loot box treasure hunt. If you thought the economy is bad now just wait until millions of credits are being handed out like candy. They should be calling the expansion. “Inflation island”.
But then there are the dlc cars. Yikes. Essentially 3 new vehicles with 7 of the other vehicles being content we used to have or updated versions of vehicles we already have. I don’t know why cars that better suit the touge style roads wouldn’t be included (Such as the Silvia S12 or pikes peak Tacoma). I’m also slightly concerned that the map is going to get storm island syndrome with 85% undrivable terrain and 10% dirt roads and maybe 5% nice paved roads. Especially if it’s true that this map is going to be the biggest expansion yet.

Tell me if y’all agree with me or not cause I’m really curious to see if I’m the only person worried that my $20+ has been completely wasted

We don’t even know how it’s going to play yet or what the “story” will be like or how much the treasure is.

My money is already spent through the UE so I don’t really care. I look forward to seeing what it will be like though.

As for the DLC cars. I think they look cool. I’m super pumped about the Funco sand car. I just hope it will be a wheelie monster like they are in reality.
#203 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 6:34:43 PM(UTC)
The Funco F9 would have been far more useful in horizon 3 where there was actually a desert. The loot was already described as adding “millions to your account”. We can say farewell to any sort of economy the game has now because somehow it’s going to get even worse
#204 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 6:36:37 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - don't turn this thread into a wish list, we already have a thread pinned at the top of the forum for that. - MM]

Edited by user Friday, December 7, 2018 6:43:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Take me back to my Havana...
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 7:55:43 PM(UTC)
I really cannot wait for this expansion. The fact we have insane roads, crazy storms and actually find treasure by doing mini puzzles makes me smile. Then I saw the car list and smiled more. Then I saw that insanely beautiful front page shot and I licked the screen (ok, maybe I didn't...) really hyped for this! Please have a fun campaign/championship/whatever it is for this one. You sold me on the rest.
#206 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 8:09:59 PM(UTC)
Another Lamborghini cover car? How original
#207 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 8:18:03 PM(UTC)
My game just updated with the expansion?
#208 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 8:28:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MeandrousNine Go to Quoted Post

Mine too. If it's the preload it seems a bit small at just under 8gb.

5 users liked this post.
#209 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 8:50:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GARFGARF Go to Quoted Post
My opinion was pretty unwelcome on the forza subreddit but the forza forum is much more mature so im gonna toss it out here.

Oh boy where do I start. Let me start by saying I’m extremely disappointed with theme surrounding fortune island. I cannot fathom that the best sort of story they could come up with is essentially a loot box treasure hunt. If you thought the economy is bad now just wait until millions of credits are being handed out like candy. They should be calling the expansion. “Inflation island”.
But then there are the dlc cars. Yikes. Essentially 3 new vehicles with 7 of the other vehicles being content we used to have or updated versions of vehicles we already have. I don’t know why cars that better suit the touge style roads wouldn’t be included (Such as the Silvia S12 or pikes peak Tacoma). I’m also slightly concerned that the map is going to get storm island syndrome with 85% undrivable terrain and 10% dirt roads and maybe 5% nice paved roads. Especially if it’s true that this map is going to be the biggest expansion yet.

Tell me if y’all agree with me or not cause I’m really curious to see if I’m the only person worried that my $20+ has been completely wasted

Well, you are judging a book by it's cover, so what do you expect? Play the expansion first before coming up with pot-stirring assumptions.

#210 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 1:12:10 AM(UTC)
I love FH,FH2, FH3 and their DLC because DLC in this game brings news to the base game (especially HotWheels DLC on FH3 in my opinion) but here with Fortune Island ?????? The trailer seems to be the exact same things we have in base game ... and fortune island remind me Storm Island ... honestly, this DLC will brings nothing and I'm totally sure of that. Forza Horizon definitively dead.
#211 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 4:32:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MeandrousNine Go to Quoted Post

Mine too. If it's the preload it seems a bit small at just under 8gb.

mine is downloading too interesting and exciting :) has this happened with previous expansions? sorry but I can’t remember off the top of my head

Edited by user Saturday, December 8, 2018 4:33:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#212 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 7:31:28 AM(UTC)
I don't understand the people complaining about the game's economy saying how credits are/will be too easy to get. I've been playing regularly since the ultimate edition release and have nowhere near enough credits to buy/tune all the expensive cars in the game, so some extra treasure millions would be welcome!
#213 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:06:04 AM(UTC)
This is installed but i can't access it?

BMW FAN
 1 user liked this post.
#214 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:43:45 AM(UTC)
I hope the expansion offers tons of single player challenges and races.
Persona non grata. Account under moderation. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
It would have been less hypocritical to just ban me permanently...
 2 users liked this post.
#215 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 1:16:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: majorkonig00001 Go to Quoted Post

Read the title of the thread
#216 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 1:28:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post

Read the title of the thread

And?

I thought I've got some special treatment because of VIP DLC or whatever it is...

So i can access it on Dec 12th?
BMW FAN
#217 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 5:21:03 AM(UTC)
The trailer isn't particularly punchy and the info doesn't exactly get me hyped, but I'm happy to see new roads to drive on and I like the idea of a treasure hunt. The set of cars for the expansion are generally good too, particularly for the Aventador J and CC8S.
 1 user liked this post.
#218 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 5:43:13 AM(UTC)

Because it hasn't been released yet. It's just a preload.

The Expansion comes out on Dec. 13.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#219 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 11:44:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Because it hasn't been released yet. It's just a preload.

The Expansion comes out on Dec. 13.

OK, thanks!

4 more days :)
BMW FAN
 1 user liked this post.
#220 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 11:52:26 AM(UTC)
Really looking forward to driving the traveller. Will be choice of Car to explore in.

Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
I expect it will be chock full of particularly irritating Drift and Speed Zones.

It will be, they seem to obsessed with Drifting at the moment with all the drift Cars being added. Game should of been Drift Festival.

Edited by user Sunday, December 9, 2018 11:53:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#221 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:53:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: David Hurt Go to Quoted Post
I was hoping more serious racing, but the game is turning towards being the next need for speed...

FH wis never branded as a 'serious racer' don't know why you keep expecting FH to become serious ahahahah. You're a coupla games late mate, or playing the wrong franchise.
 2 users liked this post.
#222 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 3:26:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post

It will be, they seem to obsessed with Drifting at the moment with all the drift Cars being added. Game should of been Drift Festival.

Hardly any cars added in the Car Pass or the upcoming expansion are cars I would classify as "drift cars".
#223 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 4:16:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: David Hurt Go to Quoted Post

*blocks your path*

We are getting a tight twisting mountain road and a large dirt track. NFS sucks because the physics suck. The first Horizon game had boss/rival races, so if anything its less NFS.

Edited by user Sunday, December 9, 2018 4:20:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error