This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
58 Pages<<565758Prev
#1426 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 11:23:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post
Spent some more time in the paint booth. Here is the Hot Wheels Beetle I came up with for a prize:

Pressure on this week, It looks like I'll need to get 2 different cars painted as well!

AWESOME job Moss! These drivers will sure be battling it out these final days to get their hands on one of these paint.

BTW...Driver Name = "PRKid"....lol.....

DJ Saoco
#1427 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 11:48:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post
Okie, I've sent you a Xbox message regarding credits. I'm happy to help out if needed.

Thank you much!

#1428 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 12:27:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: o Okierican o Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post
Okie, I've sent you a Xbox message regarding credits. I'm happy to help out if needed.

Thank you much!

Send me a list through Xbox message and I'll pick them up.
I've made some space in the garage, who needs more than 1 NASCAR and Formula E car?
#1429 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 12:44:41 PM(UTC)
Same offer here. If you're in need of credits, hit me up. I have prob 50 million and absolutely nothing left to spend them on. I wouldn't mind donating to a good cause.
 1 user liked this post.
#1430 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 1:12:49 PM(UTC)
2:20.151 with PRKid's Beetle Tune πŸ‘ (CrazyBeetle2 tune)

Edited by user Monday, February 18, 2019 1:20:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#1431 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 1:15:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: crash220 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DRAGGINxSLAYER1 Go to Quoted Post
Loaded a VW tune .. it's pretty stable

Very easy to drive, held my PB all the way down to 2:18.5. Perfectly predictable turn-in and super stable unfortunately Kid's V2 carved the eases better and came out on top at 2:18.4. I needed just a little more grip out of the hairpin and a smidgen less under-steer mid corner but definitely my favorite Bug.

Crash

Again thanx a bunch and appreciate you trying it and the feedback

Joe

....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
 1 user liked this post.
#1432 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 1:43:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wan Ge 1 Go to Quoted Post

GREAT run Wan Ge! Thx for checking it out.

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#1433 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 2:00:27 PM(UTC)
2:18.464 - with coop's Boneshaker tune πŸ‘
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#1434 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 2:04:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post

PRKid

Sorry Kid, but found coop's Boneshaker alot easier to drive
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#1435 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 2:49:50 PM(UTC)
Decided to try my new headset out with this to see how they worked out, so ran about 5 laps, and after i got lost a couple of times and out braking myself at the last corner i ended up with a dirty 16.5.Will run this properly i would imagine tomorrow to see what i can get out of it...

I'm guessing the Beetle is the way to go this week? as i'll probably have to use someone elses tune this week as Matt's away on holiday, so i can't lend his expertise to work on a tune with him this time around...
Twitter @J_Parrott92
 1 user liked this post.
#1436 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 4:08:54 PM(UTC)
2:18.464 - with coop's Boneshaker tune πŸ‘

Thanks Wan Ge for giving it a try. And for it giving you your PB. Now I need to fine time to get at it. Haven't run the last couple of days.
 1 user liked this post.
#1437 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 9:09:21 PM(UTC)
Beetle HW '63 - 2:16.703

Feel like the tune could use some more tweaking, but overall somewhat satisfied with it and my time. That's it for me this week.
 1 user liked this post.
#1438 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 9:55:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post

PRKid

Sorry Kid, but found coop's Boneshaker alot easier to drive

No worries! That's why we are here....test/learn/re-test...and, eventually get to what each of us is most comfortable with per our driving styles. Well done in the Shaker!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 2 users liked this post.
#1439 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 10:19:39 PM(UTC)
2:16.479. Tiny improvement, but new build, V5. Added the cage and updated tune for more turn in, especially at low speed on the last chicane. I was worried about kids of acceleration, but it's minimal and the cornering upgrade is better than the number indicates (ie it didn't move). Consistently on the 16s now and if I can get it clean I'll be in the low 2:16 range.

On a side note, I found out tonight it makes an excellent lobby car. Incredibly stable (for those bashers there), rockets of the line, and corners better than expected. Pretty sure I caught some people off guard tonight rolling on every track I ran.

Edited by user Monday, February 18, 2019 10:25:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1440 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 11:50:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kaylos29 Go to Quoted Post
2:16.479. Tiny improvement, but new build, V5. Added the cage and updated tune for more turn in, especially at low speed on the last chicane. I was worried about kids of acceleration, but it's minimal and the cornering upgrade is better than the number indicates (ie it didn't move). Consistently on the 16s now and if I can get it clean I'll be in the low 2:16 range.

On a side note, I found out tonight it makes an excellent lobby car. Incredibly stable (for those bashers there), rockets of the line, and corners better than expected. Pretty sure I caught some people off guard tonight rolling on every track I ran.

....πŸ‘

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#1441 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:11:18 AM(UTC)
2:17.650 - with Kaylos Boneshaker V5 tune πŸ‘
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#1442 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:54:20 AM(UTC)
2:17.650 - with Kaylos Boneshaker V5 tune πŸ‘

You are on a roll with the BShaker....great job!

DJ Saoco
#1443 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 8:47:00 AM(UTC)

Made the switch the the Bone Shaker with Kaylos V5 tune. Managed to knock off almost 3 seconds. Another perfect mix of power and grip. This car is sick. Squeaked out a 2:19.290. I can't believe I broke 2:20. Thanks for this tune.
 1 user liked this post.
#1444 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:13:50 PM(UTC)
Decide to remove the training wheels and ran 2:19.563 (still in the Bone Shaker).
#1445 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 3:07:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post

Made the switch the the Bone Shaker with Kaylos V5 tune. Managed to knock off almost 3 seconds. Another perfect mix of power and grip. This car is sick. Squeaked out a 2:19.290. I can't believe I broke 2:20. Thanks for this tune.

Np. Glad you liked it. :)

2 users liked this post.
#1446 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:45:17 PM(UTC)
Broke into 27s today..... πŸ‘
#1447 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:30:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BurninAsphalt Go to Quoted Post
Broke into 27s today..... πŸ‘

..βœ…..............πŸ‘...πŸ‘

DJ Saoco
 2 users liked this post.
#1448 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:25:42 AM(UTC)
Made an improvement with the Shaker, still with Kaylos V5 tune
2:17.390 πŸ‘
It must be all that awd racing in Horizon lol
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#1449 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:20:09 AM(UTC)
It's crazy how close the #1 and #2 time is, I wonder how the timing system works in forza past thousandths of a second? Must have gone down to ten thousandths or even hundred thousandths, must have been a flys **** in it anywayπŸ˜‚

Tried a 308hp build with stock tyre width on the beetle, got a 14.8 dirty but its a nightmare to drive and tune.
#1450 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 9:42:21 AM(UTC)
I saw that. It's crazy, and no idea how they decided the winner. I bet you couldn't see the difference of replay allowed you to see both and move the camera. It has to go past milliseconds.

I'm done this week. I managed 2:16.072, but dirty for a silly mistake that didn't gain me any time. I just can't seem to put it together. I'm sure this Bone Shaker build is capable of mid 15s or better in the right hands, but those aren't mine.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2019 9:46:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

58 Pages<<565758Prev

Notification

Icon
Error