This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
120 Pages<<118119120Prev
#2976 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:10:38 AM(UTC)
It does feel though that this is the longest period its been frozen for though?
#2977 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 8:02:25 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I have a friend with a new Horizon 4 for 3 weeks and still nothing :D Probably some achievement points only. But in the same time I got around 2500 points from other games so it works for some games.
 1 user liked this post.
#2978 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 1:50:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NupeEsq Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks. Turn 10 is usually resets this stuff every once in a while, so not too big of a deal. Just want to add my name to folks whose progress is no longer tracking progress in the game.

Specifically mine is stuck at 49/50 days played, and it has stopped counting my car masteries. I'm getting the right credits for for the right tier though.

Just need my account reconnected or whatever to track. Thanks T10; great game!

We are way past "usually". This time is different, it hasn't received an update (manual or otherwise) for 3.5 months. The issue started in late October and has been there ever since, the only thing that happened afterwards is that achievements started tracking again.
 1 user liked this post.
#2979 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 8:51:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Turbo Diesel Go to Quoted Post
Looks like the payouts are changing;

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005367633-Forza-Hub

Personal Opinion: Payouts shouldn't change (read: decrease) until the Forza Score tracking is fixed (which as of this post is a "Known Issue" by the devs).

Old news, this change came into effect 21st September 2018. They kept the max at 500k and stretched it out to cover the new tier.
#2980 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 12:16:06 PM(UTC)
it's me again. since my last post nothing changed about hub achievements, still stuck for FH4, but there is normal progress for FM7.

but there is HUUGE problem. my Fortune Island season championships stuck! that is a real problem. it shows 'Completed' for me, and yes, it is completed by me. MONTH ago! counter shows that season will change in 5d18h, and it lasts at least month for now.
i can't play FH4 Fortune Island, and it makes me very-very sad.
#2981 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 12:48:02 PM(UTC)
It is also not tracking FH4 for me. I've been playing some FM2 to try and get all the achievements and also logging into FH1 to get days played. Surprisingly it's been tracking these games no problem at all.
#2982 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:07:26 PM(UTC)
Once again I did not receive credits yesterday or today.
#2983 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 2:06:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HolyHalfDead Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Turbo Diesel Go to Quoted Post
Looks like the payouts are changing;

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005367633-Forza-Hub

Personal Opinion: Payouts shouldn't change (read: decrease) until the Forza Score tracking is fixed (which as of this post is a "Known Issue" by the devs).

Old news, this change came into effect 21st September 2018. They kept the max at 500k and stretched it out to cover the new tier.

No, it's new. Read the first page of this thread and compare the payouts from 9/21/18 to the new ones. You used to need tier 13 to get max payouts in all games. Now you only need tier 13 for Horizon 4 payoutsl
#2984 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 4:45:17 AM(UTC)
Hello!

Anybody talk me why my Forza horizon 4 stats 'freeze' in forza hub. I play in FH4 from relise date but in Forza hub I see only 46 days, also I buy all houses but in Forza Hub I see only 6/10. What wrong this game? For what too many updates if this simple things still not work! I love forza game series but I see the new forza game worse than the previous game! Do something, I not want to go to another game console for the quality races and their support.. Hope and wait!
 2 users liked this post.
#2985 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 5:45:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BoooM 39 Go to Quoted Post
Hello!

Anybody talk me why my Forza horizon 4 stats 'freeze' in forza hub. I play in FH4 from relise date but in Forza hub I see only 46 days, also I buy all houses but in Forza Hub I see only 6/10. What wrong this game? For what too many updates if this simple things still not work! I love forza game series but I see the new forza game worse than the previous game! Do something, I not want to go to another game console for the quality races and their support.. Hope and wait!

Sorry BoooM, hope and wait is all you can really do with these folks. They have never been able to get the system fixed and working correctly. It's been a problem for years.
#2986 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 4:14:20 PM(UTC)
Hi just wondering how come the stats for Forza Horizon 4 stay at 0 but the achievements go up I find this abit odd can you help me with this problem please.
#2987 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:43:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NupeEsq Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks. Turn 10 is usually resets this stuff every once in a while, so not too big of a deal. Just want to add my name to folks whose progress is no longer tracking progress in the game.

Specifically mine is stuck at 49/50 days played, and it has stopped counting my car masteries. I'm getting the right credits for for the right tier though.

Just need my account reconnected or whatever to track. Thanks T10; great game!

again devs...

nobody has ever acheived 50/50 days and when people started getting 49/50 days is when everything went down the drain. So... you know, maybe check that database registry. or in case you know what is going on just fix it please.
#2988 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:58:01 AM(UTC)
I am glad I did 3000 points back in November. It looks impossible now. My friend still has achievement points only :-o
120 Pages<<118119120Prev

Notification

Icon
Error