This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
22 Pages<<202122Prev
#526 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 10:38:17 AM(UTC)
I figure I'd better look for a thread on the first expansion first before making a new one, and this one looks good.

So, fortune island. I like it. Felt good driving around the place, events so far (not completed all yet) are decent enough.

Personally the best thing about this expansion are the treasure hunts. More like that please, with the cash and prizes in the chests too (without getting all 10 chests and being lucking on wheel spins, I never would of been able to afford the £15mil castle).

I dunno if it's been said/asked before but will the seasonal weather changes affect the island? I'd be cool to drive certain parts in winter for eg.

All in all it's a pretty good expansion, and it's made me look forward to the 2nd one.
#527 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 2:49:01 AM(UTC)
I’m having trouble with the 2nd treasure on Fortune Island. I’m using a Ferrari Italia 458, I’ve gone both up & down the Needle climb drift zone, and have also tried doing it using just the handbrake...but nothing happens. It doesn’t say I’ve done it, and it doesn’t give me the treasure location 🤔 what am I doing wrong?
 1 user liked this post.
#528 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 3:18:05 AM(UTC)
You have to score at least one star. Also, in my experience it doesn't always seem to register you're in the proper car. There were a few times it wasn't completing riddles for me despite doing them properly - fast traveling and doing them again worked for me in those cases.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#529 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 3:37:13 AM(UTC)
Need 80,000 drift score

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#530 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 1:21:59 PM(UTC)
Is there a way to buy the Castle on the Island? It would be a classier starting point away from all the stage noise of the horizon festival.
#531 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 9:30:08 AM(UTC)
So i was wondering about how could i unlock Trailblazer level 6 ?
#532 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 3:11:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lolitsJokuRR Go to Quoted Post
So i was wondering about how could i unlock Trailblazer level 6 ?

You cant ...once you have all the trailblazers to 3 stars that is as high as it goes

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#533 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 3:12:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LIGAS of EARTH Go to Quoted Post
Is there a way to buy the Castle on the Island? It would be a classier starting point away from all the stage noise of the horizon festival.

Nope..there's no way to buy it

Watch out they bite 😠😠
22 Pages<<202122Prev

Notification

Icon
Error