This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
10 Pages<<8910Prev
#226 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:37:00 AM(UTC)
All achievements for FI - Link to TrueAchievements.

Exclusive: Forza Horizon 4's Fortune Island Expansion Achievement List Revealed

2 users liked this post.
#227 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:54:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LAZARUSceelai Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post

It will be, they seem to obsessed with Drifting at the moment with all the drift Cars being added. Game should of been Drift Festival.

Hardly any cars added in the Car Pass or the upcoming expansion are cars I would classify as "drift cars".

Just a reminder, they have added drift suspension for a lot of cars, the formula drift cars and don't forget the multiple duplicates (focusses, fiesta's & mustangs dlc in a different livery) hoonigan and gymkhana garbage..

I think we have enough stuff for the pure drifters for now..
#228 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:02:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LordReindeer0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LAZARUSceelai Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post

It will be, they seem to obsessed with Drifting at the moment with all the drift Cars being added. Game should of been Drift Festival.

Hardly any cars added in the Car Pass or the upcoming expansion are cars I would classify as "drift cars".

Just a reminder, they have added drift suspension for a lot of cars, the formula drift cars and don't forget the multiple duplicates (focusses, fiesta's & mustangs dlc in a different livery) hoonigan and gymkhana garbage..

The drifters have waited longer than most people to get content. While I don't drift, mostly because I'm horrible at it, I can appreciate that they are getting more of what they asked for. Between them and the drag racers, they have probably been clamoring for content longer than anyone else.

You think we have enough stuff for the drifters, they think everyone has enough of the things they want.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:03:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

6 users liked this post.
#229 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:23:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

The drifters have waited longer than most people to get content. While I don't drift, mostly because I'm horrible at it, I can appreciate that they are getting more of what they asked for. Between them and the drag racers, they have probably been clamoring for content longer than anyone else.

You think we have enough stuff for the drifters, they think everyone has enough of the things they want.

And here I am, still waiting for an "exotic retro sports cars" pack ;). TVR Cerbera, TVR Griffith, Venturi atlantique 300, Venturi 400GT, Spyker C8, Lister Storm V12, De Tomaso Pantera, Vector M12, VW W12 Nardò, Ford GT90, Dodge Copperhead (Dodge Concept Car).

A man can dream.

#230 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:33:37 AM(UTC)
Exploring in a Moggy Traveller, can't wait.
#231 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:09:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post

And here I am, still waiting for an "exotic retro sports cars" pack ;). TVR Cerbera, TVR Griffith, Venturi atlantique 300, Venturi 400GT, Spyker C8, Lister Storm V12, De Tomaso Pantera, Vector M12, VW W12 Nardò, Ford GT90, Dodge Copperhead (Dodge Concept Car).

A man can dream.

You are funny. If you want to dream realistically dream of silly cars that can't be raced (3 wheelers etc), More Hoonigan cars (oh wait I already said silly cars that can't be raced), and more cars converted from Convertible to not (or visa-versa).

Such good packs!!!!

/s
#232 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:10:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Flexman Esq Go to Quoted Post

This has me actually kind of excited - Something new to do at least!

Most of them look reasonable and fun ... this one aside:

Full of Zest 3 Star the The Forest Run Trailblazer Gate in the Peel P50. - Oh yay! :(

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:14:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#233 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:17:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post

A man can dream.

That is exactly my point. Everyone thinks the other groups have enough of they want, while their wants aren't enough.

The truth of the matter is, none of these groups (drifters, drag racers, muscle car fans, hypercar fans) will EVER have everything they want, but they will still demand it.

I personally, like you, would love more retro sports cars, as well as more muscle cars and I love the oddballs as well. But, there has to be a limit somewhere and T10/PG will NEVER be able to please everyone.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#234 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:30:56 AM(UTC)
The only return I'd be happy to pay for is that of the De Tomaso Pantera.

BTW there's a race called "Kraken" in the expansion... It'll probably take place in the mountain. I'm interested. :)
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 2 users liked this post.
#235 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:01:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LordReindeer0 Go to Quoted Post

Reading some forum posts here remind me of being in a toddler's daycare.

One group of kids gets new shiny toys. The kids that miss out scream and stomp, crying unfairness because they don't get their own shiny new toys. Then those kids get new toys, and the previous group in the daycare will scream until the spoons and forks rattle off the shelves like a 7 Richter scale earthquake, because THEY GOT NEW BARBIE DOLLS, NOW WHERE IS MY NEW LIMITED EDITION LEGO SET?

We're mostly adults here. Let's try and be civil and respect who the developers cater for in DLC packs, because we've all had our turn in the last 10+ years of DLC packs in Forza games, so we'll all get our turn again, right?

Or maybe I'm just expecting too much.

#236 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:29:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
The only return I'd be happy to pay for is that of the De Tomaso Pantera.

BTW there's a race called "Kraken" in the expansion... It'll probably take place in the mountain. I'm interested. :)

INSIDE the mountain sounds wicked!!! Count me in #soloplay
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#237 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 9:01:37 AM(UTC)
Barn find?
#238 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 9:28:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
my preload is stopped at 2.88 GB of 7.34 GB on XBOX ONE X redownloaded the bookmark when saw were new danger signs been like that all day now any one else have this ultimate edition have done full shutdowns and tried resuming download over 20 times now just keeps stopping. when reading thread seems some allready have it fully downloaded for launch day

bump
10 Pages<<8910Prev

Notification

Icon
Error