This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:14:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Piranesi172088 Go to Quoted Post
I can't find out how to update the software for my G920 wheel on an XBox One X. No support site seems to have the information. Anyone, please???

You can't. Firmware updates to wheels have to be on a PC.
#127 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:21:43 AM(UTC)
Has anyone else had trouble receiving the E30 Forza Edition? Did a couple laps for the new M8 GTE featured rivals event and didn't get any notifications.
#128 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:29:43 AM(UTC)
Unlike the automatic rewards for Forzathon and Leagues, Rivals event rewards are distributed manually after the events close. The November Spotlight reward was just distributed earlier this week.
#129 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:37:07 AM(UTC)
Dear Forza DEVs, great job on the update! PLEASE READ! [Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Okay I have always HATED this game. This update did not fix everything but what it did do is very notable. So I thought it warranted a re-review from my previous rating of 0/10 stars to 6/10 stars

Positives:
Menus are easier on the eyes now.
The graphics are better at all times. (anti-aliasing increase?)
This is now by far the smoothest 60 FPS racing game I've ever seen on a console. In fact I have horizon 4 playing at 60 FPS stable on PC and it doesn't look this smooth.
The stupid loot boxes were remove recently
Game loads are MUCH faster now. I haven't timed this but at least a 40% improvement on track load times for me.
costumes are great!
car collector feature is still great!

Negatives: (none of these are new ones)
game badges are mostly not earned but simply acquired
badges are inferior to every other badge system in every other forza game.
race shop and specialty dealer are redundant and both mostly not fun.
multiple of the many menus contain duplicate items the menus could be further simplified
spins are a bit inferior most other forza games... not terrible just not the best. spins are supposed to be unadulterated slot machine adrenaline rush.
haven't checked but assume pit crews still don't work... you advertised this feature and you OWE it to the people who paid for this game.
costumes are great but there are WAY WAY WAY to many of them. There are more than needed in the game just in pop culture.
underdog achievement is not only irritating its against policy (microsoft has stated any achievement that less than 1% of players get is inherently unfair.) 0.04% is where this sits guys.. unfair X (25) and 90+% that got it boosted it...

I don't play much online so I can't speak about all features in the game but from my game play this is a radical improvement. I stopped mid game to come praise the same people I fried a year ago for making this game. This game was previously worse than apex and FM2 IMO. Overall I want to say good job guys. If you had released this at launch I would have been making minor complaints about no pit crews but praising the great performance and graphics. Please also make IMSA and add achievements. 1000g is not good enough with underdog in the mix.

Today is literally the first day I think I've ever had FUN on forza 7

Edited by user Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:42:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#130 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 4:27:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone else had trouble receiving the E30 Forza Edition? Did a couple laps for the new M8 GTE featured rivals event and didn't get any notifications.

Weirdly enough I managed to get the E30 FE as a level up prize.
#131 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 4:53:38 PM(UTC)
"fresh coat of paint" , well i would like that the colors i do in fh4 can be done in fm7.
seems i can't when it comes to flat carbon.
Also, this last update ON PC throws me out without warning to desktop for BOTH fm7 & fh4, Not sure whats going on but i ONLY had that happen a handful of times in fm7 since playing jan 2018.
I have wheels but just can't get them set right so maybe all is good with FFB ???
#132 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 5:50:59 PM(UTC)
What's with this new update?
T10 trying to hard? Whatever happened to being able to play as a casual gamer? Cracking out a few races in my spare time,

I dont really wanna spend the next 3 months trying to tune my wheel, at least give us default settings that are playable, I've only just managed to get it bearable since release and the update screwed that too

And these youtubers have some terrible settings, tried a few today just to give it a chance, bloody hate youtube too old to be sitting on it like some 14yo,
Feels like when project cars was first released, wish I could take the disc back but nooo had to be an idiot that bought it digitally cause I loved forza so much

Mechberg, johnny, all you good cats, why? We used to have so much fun, now it's just disappointment,

Edited by user Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:17:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#133 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:48:23 PM(UTC)
So did you guys delete the tag game mode again.

Edited by user Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:59:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#134 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 7:48:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GUD OL STONER Go to Quoted Post
What's with this new update?
T10 trying to hard? Whatever happened to being able to play as a casual gamer? Cracking out a few races in my spare time,

I dont really wanna spend the next 3 months trying to tune my wheel, at least give us default settings that are playable, I've only just managed to get it bearable since release and the update screwed that too

The default values worked pretty well for me. If anything, I set center spring and damping to 0.

#135 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 11:20:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: One Refort Go to Quoted Post
I'm liking the HUD update so far. I race ABCS a lot and I noticed the map now shows the color of class of cars around the track now. The info color above players also depends on what class they are. Really nice touch.

Big complaint, though: "Player Quit" message is back. Really wish that stayed gone.

Improved the map on ABCs, but now the backmarkers are not greyed out as before, in normal races all cars on the map are white.

#136 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 1:03:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nykraft Go to Quoted Post
And always NO PENALTY SYSTEM ADD .... The only thing I want to play FM7 now is that but T10 don't want to add this ...

They said during the last two Forza Monthly streaming that it wouldn't come this year.
Probably with the january update. They have changed the HUD, in preparation of the race regulation system info on screen.

I'm litteraly tired to waiting about the RRS ... Me and plenty of others players wait untill many years now to have this ... I love FM7 but clearly I stop to play it online because wreckers and the drivers with bad spirit get me sick ... I can't wait more ... it's litteraly torture to wait for that.
 2 users liked this post.
#137 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 1:19:18 AM(UTC)
Is it possible to shutt off those new black nameboards above drivatars? They are annoying and really distract me during the race.

I could not find the option yesterday.
#138 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 2:36:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post
And always NO PENALTY SYSTEM ADD .... The only thing I want to play FM7 now is that but T10 don't want to add this ...

They said during the last two Forza Monthly streaming that it wouldn't come this year.
Probably with the january update. They have changed the HUD, in preparation of the race regulation system info on screen.

I'm litteraly tired to waiting about the RRS ... Me and plenty of others players wait untill many years now to have this ... I love FM7 but clearly I stop to play it online because wreckers and the drivers with bad spirit get me sick ... I can't wait more ... it's litteraly torture to wait for that.

I've been waiting 9 years, and a few people in this forum can tell you I've voiced my frustration "a little" more than once. Especially these last few months.

But it's reassuring we already know what it will look like (roughly) and when it will come.

#139 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 9:29:12 AM(UTC)
As far as the visuals go (I haven't actually played yet) I do like the new look. The Menu looks really nice, you didn't go overboard and change locations of everything (which is generally annoying) and one thing I have noticed is that my garage seems less laggy now as well.

So far no complaints. Colour me impressed.
#140 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 7:58:57 AM(UTC)
I too like the look after the recent update,only gripe,if you can call it that,is my race position indicator seems to come and go randomly.Not a big deal though to me.
I also like the way you can keep racing the same track in freeplay now,the next track option has disappeared as has the `x` to skip track option.Gets a 10 from me.
Andy
#141 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:35:12 PM(UTC)
Its also seem like they change the grip level a bit (it's less). They raised it a little in the Nov patch with the collision physics engine change but people were complaining about so they must have went back to what it was. I like the grip in the Nov patch and wish they would bring it back. For the record I didn't change anything on my end.
Been racing since Forza 1...2005... NOT 2007 like it say's above.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error