This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
88 Pages<<868788Prev
 4 users liked this post.
#2176 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 3:57:53 AM(UTC)
Here is a Porsche prize livery, but it's looking like crash will win the Tuner's Prize this week for his Mustang, unless Venom shows up with a Porsche setup LOL. Must start painting the Mustang!

#2177 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 8:00:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post
Here is a Porsche prize livery, but it's looking like crash will win the Tuner's Prize this week for his Mustang, unless Venom shows up with a Porsche setup LOL. Must start painting the Mustang!

....👍.......😎

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#2178 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 11:17:10 AM(UTC)
After last weeks effort to get out of Tier 4, I think I'll be dropping back again this week
Best of 1:34.318 using Stratocat65's tune
 1 user liked this post.
#2179 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:40:41 AM(UTC)
1:30.769 - in the 935 with PRKid's tune 👍👍
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#2180 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:02:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wan Ge 1 Go to Quoted Post
1:30.769 - in the 935 with PRKid's tune 👍👍

...👍 Great run Wan Ge!

DJ Saoco
#2181 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:06:17 PM(UTC)
For those that have DL'd my tune(s)....v1 is a 3-gear setup, and, v2 is a 4-gear setup. Since last night I got 4 PB's and was alternating between the 2 setups...so, I am not sure what I prefer yet! The only difference, again, is the gears......rest of tune is identical.

If anyone, by any chance, does try both please let me know what you prefer.....independent of bottom line lap time. For example, I have gotten minor dirties with the 3-gear setup below my current PB which is with the 4-G's. Thanks!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#2182 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:57:55 PM(UTC)
I showed up :) kid you must be running rocket fuel in that Porcshe rich is absolutely flying in the straights. I'm using all 4 gears with a full aero setup and managed a 1.29.6., got a .2 dirty. Car's a bit dodgy on the brakes as it's stock. Was wondering if anyone uses a trigger stop and is it good for preventing lock ups with stock brakes?
#2183 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 3:02:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AMS Ven0M Go to Quoted Post
I showed up :) kid you must be running rocket fuel in that Porcshe rich is absolutely flying in the straights. I'm using all 4 gears with a full aero setup and managed a 1.29.6., got a .2 dirty. Car's a bit dodgy on the brakes as it's stock. Was wondering if anyone uses a trigger stop and is it good for preventing lock ups with stock brakes?

Good to have you running this week again Ven0M! ....lol...it's Puerto-Rican gasoline (special mixture ....lol...) Folks actually drink it during the Holidays....and, most days of the year...Have you heard of Pitorro?

What the heck is a "trigger stop"? And, if good, where can I get one?

PRKid

Edited by user Sunday, May 19, 2019 3:03:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#2184 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 3:19:29 PM(UTC)
Pitorro? No Haven't a clue :) Is it like corona ? Trigger stop is a tool you can buy for your trigger to make it only go down so far (like 70%) so you have optimal braking apparently without locking up the brakes.
 1 user liked this post.
#2185 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 7:08:13 PM(UTC)
Trigger stop is a tool you can buy for your trigger to make it only go down so far (like 70%) so you have optimal braking apparently without locking up the brakes.

Ok, thanks! Will give my friend Google a search.

Pitorro? No Haven't a clue :) Is it like corona ?

You can have the Corona to finish the combo! Yet, "Pitorro" is the PR version of what is referred to in the US as "moonshine". Nowadays, you can even get the legal version in PR, yet, years back was to the case. Also, back then, it was sort of a pure taste, and now, many have various versions with different flavors (coconut, raspberry and so on). I prefer the real thing....it's like a shot of Tequila on Steroids...lol...

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#2186 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 8:08:32 PM(UTC)

Hey Venom, I actually tried it for this car/tune because I thought it would be great for braking in a straight line and just focusing on the turning in point but I am not a fan. I just don't get that feeling of rolling off the brakes and adjusting the pressure if I need more/less etc. My PB was with a normal controller. That's just my opinion though..
PTG
 2 users liked this post.
#2187 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 1:35:41 AM(UTC)
You can have the Corona to finish the combo! Yet, "Pitorro" is the PR version of what is referred to in the US as "moonshine". Nowadays, you can even get the legal version in PR, yet, years back was to the case. Also, back then, it was sort of a pure taste, and now, many have various versions with different flavors (coconut, raspberry and so on). I prefer the real thing....it's like a shot of Tequila on Steroids...lol...

PRKid
.[/quote]

Sounds like a bit stronger than Corona then:) In Northern Ireland we have "poitin" which is something similar and some people add cloves and honey to the concoction. Basically pure alcohol with a bit of flavour(rocket fuel could run a car on the stuff)

People over here even run diesel cars of kerosene mixed with clear 2 stroke oil (we're a bit crazy lol)

#2188 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 6:28:05 AM(UTC)

Sounds like a bit stronger than Corona then:) In Northern Ireland we have "poitin" which is something similar and some people add cloves and honey to the concoction. Basically pure alcohol with a bit of flavour(rocket fuel could run a car on the stuff)

People over here even run diesel cars of kerosene mixed with clear 2 stroke oil (we're a bit crazy lol)

....lol.... sounds pretty cool! Gotta love it!

DJ Saoco
#2189 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 7:08:20 AM(UTC)
I'll stick with my cup of tea lol ☕🍰
PRKid, your v2, 4 speed tune suit's me better 👍
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
88 Pages<<868788Prev

Notification

Icon
Error