This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 4:49:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PUN514 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, i'm new to the forum and to Forza as well.
I think it's pretty cool what you are doing to help people out and ill be trying some of your tunes pretty soon.

I don't have any special request but i was wondering if there are any specific tunes you are specially proud of?
Maybe a car that has surprised you or a car that you have been using more than the other and that you think performs reallly well?

I still don't have that many cars and i'm looking for recommendations of cars to use online, mostly class A, S1, S2

Thank you !

Sorry for the wait! Here's the list for you:

===PERSONAL FAVORITE CARS FH4===
Note: The information listed in parenthesis after each vehicle is the type of race that each vehicle works best in. That being said, all vehicles on this list that are in S1 Class and S2 Class are made for ALL terrains, surfaces, and weather conditions (Street, Gravel, Dirt, Mud, Sand, Grass, Rain, Snow, etc)

X CLASS:
-1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Street, Road)
-2018 McLaren 720S Coupe Preorder Car (Street, Road)

S2 CLASS:
-2014 BAC Mono (Dirt)
-2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Street, Road)
-1998 Nissan R390 (Street, Road, Dirt, Corss Country)

S1 CLASS:
-2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Audi RS 6 Avant (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2014 BMW M4 Coupe (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 BMW M3 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2011 Ford Transit Super Sport Van Forza Edition (Street, Road)
-2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante (Street, Road, Dirt)
-1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Porsche Macan Turbo (Dirt, Cross Country)

A CLASS:
-2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS (Dirt)
-2015 Subaru WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)

Hi man,

Great tunes you got here! Could you advice on tunes for this Winter Racing Championship_ My mantra is /First you try your self, then you ask for help/ and I managed to create tunes that i won all races against expert drivatars, but I strugled a lot!

For the B class Modern Rally cars I used the 2005 Subaru Impreza WXR STI. I focused on HP and acceleration, so no snow tires. My plan were to get ahead of the avatars and never let them pass me. It worked, but if one of them passed me I could never catch up with him again.

For the A class Sports Utility Heroes I ended up tuning all the cars in the game and could not get any of them to work, except for the Bentley Banayaga. That one could keep the drivatars at bay.
I woulde love to see your spin on what you think is the best car to use and to try out your tune for it.

Game on!

6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error