This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2018 6:32:21 PM(UTC)
For the daily Forzathon challenges, is "double points" 20 points or 40 points? I get 20 points for completing each but I'm not sure if that's the base amount or the double amount.
Keeping you in my rearview until you put me another lap down.
#102 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2018 3:56:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MMG2003 Go to Quoted Post
For the daily Forzathon challenges, is "double points" 20 points or 40 points? I get 20 points for completing each but I'm not sure if that's the base amount or the double amount.

Base is 10 pts, so 20 #FP is double.
#103 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2018 3:26:19 PM(UTC)
Just happened to me finally. Now I feel like the rest of you guys... **** ed
#104 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:28:27 AM(UTC)
Confirmed that the double bonus FP issue has not been fixed.
I actually got 0 (zero) bonus FP after completing the weekly challenge and the 7 daily challenges.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtlZCr8UUAAisWJ.jpg

#105 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 3:27:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gordontonio Go to Quoted Post
Confirmed that the double bonus FP issue has not been fixed.
I actually got 0 (zero) bonus FP after completing the weekly challenge and the 7 daily challenges.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtlZCr8UUAAisWJ.jpg

Same here.

There's been no update over the past week, so I didn't expect it to be fixed.
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 12:51:23 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same issues too.

Bought the Ultimate Edition of the game and bought Lake House for free as soon as it was available to me and started getting the double Forzathon Points. I don't actually particularly enjoy doing the actual challenges but I keep doing them because I really want the cars that you can only get by doing it.

I first noticed there was an issue about a week ago as I'd completed all the challenges but was going to do the last daily challenge but noticed that the challenges had been reset so I had to do them again and I just didn't have time to before the end of the week so I've missed out on the cars and it looks like I'll do the same this week which is really annoying to me.

I can't even connect to Horizon Life either to earn the points and I've also lost access to Lake Lodge.

I know it isn't the worst thing in the world that could happen but I am still annoyed that I'm going to miss out on the cars that I want through no fault of my own. I would be nice if they could somehow be gifted to the people like who me have missed out.
#107 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 3:33:52 AM(UTC)
The weekly+daily bonus points has been broken from the launch of the game as far as i can tell. Never had any bonus for completing them. I am wondering if there will be a compensation of forzathon points to the players when this function is repaired. And if so, i dont hope it will be in the form of (super)wheelspins because they hardly deliver me items i use in the game (read cars or FE cars).
#108 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:28:09 AM(UTC)
Hope this issue will be fixed in the next update, as it's another week without the Season Bonus.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:28:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling

#109 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 4:00:14 PM(UTC)
I just had this happen again to me and lost out on quite a few Forzathon points (at least one weekly and multiple daily challenges, possibly more since I don't know how long it's been since it glitched). This is the 3rd time it's happened to me since launch.

Extremely annoying that this bug still hasn't been fixed since launch. Well, it seems like they fixed the repeat super wheelspins part of it anyways (unfortunately), that was a pretty good consolation reward for losing out on Forzathon points from having the house randomly go up for sale again.
#110 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 1:19:49 PM(UTC)
I thought that I did not receive any FP after the last 2 Forzathon Live events I played last night even after getting the "You won 60 Forzathon Points" message at the end of each event. My FP total today in the morning was depleted and not what I thought it was.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 2, 2019 7:49:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: User error

#111 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 3:12:17 PM(UTC)
Add me to the list of broken VIPs. I do not get double forzathon points any more. Just did a forzathon live event, got 30 points instead of 60. Not sure when this happened as I was taking a break from the game and came back to play today. Guess I should go take another break.

You guys should really be embarrassed that you can't fix something as simple as this. And even more embarrassed that you keep breaking it. I wouldn't leave work if I had broken something like this until I fixed it. Pretty sad.
#112 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 5:31:55 AM(UTC)
Another VIP here confirming points issues. I just did a double take when I saw my point collection total, it doesn't add up- literally.

I've had numerous problems and glitches with this game, something I've never experienced before in any Forza title. This is my first ultimate edition, bought specifically for the additional forzathon points. forzathon was awesome in FH3 and I missed out.

While I don't expect anything for free this isn't truly "free". It would be a good gesture not only to fix this for your "ultimate" fan base, but to throw us some points to help offset the losses.
#113 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 8:11:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gordontonio Go to Quoted Post
I thought that I did not receive any FP after the last 2 Forzathon Live events I played last night even after getting the "You won 60 Forzathon Points" message at the end of each event. My FP total today in the morning was depleted and not what I thought it was.

I've completed every forzathon challenge since UE release … that's like 15 weeks or so? I've never got the bonus 60 points for completing the weekly+7 goal. Hopefully they gift us forzathon points in compensation since I'm owed about 900 by now!

Edited by user Saturday, January 19, 2019 8:12:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#114 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 1:40:01 PM(UTC)
Same here. VIP has no effect on FP.
#115 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 2:15:29 PM(UTC)
Have you all gone back to Lake Lodge and checked if it was available to buy again? There's a known bug.
#116 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:44:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
Have you all gone back to Lake Lodge and checked if it was available to buy again? There's a known bug.

Yup, was the first thing I did once I noticed I don't even get double points for doing Live events anymore.

EDIT: Just double checked it and turns out I need to buy it again. I can swear that I checked it the other day, but then everything was fine (I owned the house).

Edited by user Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:52:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error