This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2018 6:32:21 PM(UTC)
For the daily Forzathon challenges, is "double points" 20 points or 40 points? I get 20 points for completing each but I'm not sure if that's the base amount or the double amount.
Keeping you in my rearview until you put me another lap down.
#102 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2018 3:56:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MMG2003 Go to Quoted Post
For the daily Forzathon challenges, is "double points" 20 points or 40 points? I get 20 points for completing each but I'm not sure if that's the base amount or the double amount.

Base is 10 pts, so 20 #FP is double.
#103 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2018 3:26:19 PM(UTC)
Just happened to me finally. Now I feel like the rest of you guys... **** ed
#104 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:28:27 AM(UTC)
Confirmed that the double bonus FP issue has not been fixed.
I actually got 0 (zero) bonus FP after completing the weekly challenge and the 7 daily challenges.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtlZCr8UUAAisWJ.jpg

#105 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 3:27:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gordontonio Go to Quoted Post
Confirmed that the double bonus FP issue has not been fixed.
I actually got 0 (zero) bonus FP after completing the weekly challenge and the 7 daily challenges.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtlZCr8UUAAisWJ.jpg

Same here.

There's been no update over the past week, so I didn't expect it to be fixed.
#106 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 12:51:23 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same issues too.

Bought the Ultimate Edition of the game and bought Lake House for free as soon as it was available to me and started getting the double Forzathon Points. I don't actually particularly enjoy doing the actual challenges but I keep doing them because I really want the cars that you can only get by doing it.

I first noticed there was an issue about a week ago as I'd completed all the challenges but was going to do the last daily challenge but noticed that the challenges had been reset so I had to do them again and I just didn't have time to before the end of the week so I've missed out on the cars and it looks like I'll do the same this week which is really annoying to me.

I can't even connect to Horizon Life either to earn the points and I've also lost access to Lake Lodge.

I know it isn't the worst thing in the world that could happen but I am still annoyed that I'm going to miss out on the cars that I want through no fault of my own. I would be nice if they could somehow be gifted to the people like who me have missed out.
#107 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 3:33:52 AM(UTC)
The weekly+daily bonus points has been broken from the launch of the game as far as i can tell. Never had any bonus for completing them. I am wondering if there will be a compensation of forzathon points to the players when this function is repaired. And if so, i dont hope it will be in the form of (super)wheelspins because they hardly deliver me items i use in the game (read cars or FE cars).
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error