This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
63 Pages<<616263Prev
#1551 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 11:35:10 PM(UTC)
I'm a bit late but managed a 2:14.764 wit jungsten's new tune, great times by everyone, especially Gator 👍
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#1552 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 4:22:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SqR Gator300 Go to Quoted Post
If it's ok I'd like Jungsten to choose the next challenge. I set the time with his tune and already picked this last one.

Thanks, i will post a new challenge soon

Originally Posted by: Wan Ge 1 Go to Quoted Post
I'm a bit late but managed a 2:14.764 wit jungsten's new tune, great times by everyone, especially Gator 👍

Nice time Wan, thanks for giving my tune a spin
 1 user liked this post.
#1553 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 5:03:46 AM(UTC)
Let's do BMW 507 C Class Silverstone International Night

Good luck and have fun
#1554 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 9:58:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post

Good luck and have fun

1.21.165 .............. 3 seconds behind you ..... that's as good as it gets I can't see on this one and the car tail lights are so poorly lit in far chase it just ain't happening ... bottom of the barrel this time for sure
....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
#1555 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 10:38:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DRAGGINxSLAYER1 Go to Quoted Post

Good luck and have fun

1.21.165 .............. 3 seconds behind you ..... that's as good as it gets I can't see on this one and the car tail lights are so poorly lit in far chase it just ain't happening ... bottom of the barrel this time for sure

Not yet, Draggin, I haven't give it a run :)

Edit 40 minutes later: sliding my way to 1:20.015 with the 1st engine upgrade and no tyre upgrades.

Edited by user Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:10:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1556 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 3:11:14 PM(UTC)

Im sorry, maybe you can up the brightness of your TV a little ? For me visibility is fine, but i have an HDR TV, i remember people used to complain that the picture is to dark without HDR, i assumed that this had been fixed. In the future i will not choose night layout anymore

Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post

Not yet, Draggin, I haven't give it a run :)

Edit 40 minutes later: sliding my way to 1:20.015 with the 1st engine upgrade and no tyre upgrades.

Nice first time, keep at it 🍻
#1557 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 5:01:43 PM(UTC)

Im sorry, maybe you can up the brightness of your TV a little ? For me visibility is fine, but i have an HDR TV, i remember people used to complain that the picture is to dark without HDR, i assumed that this had been fixed. In the future i will not choose night layout anymore

No worries we have to run nite rain day fast slow etc etc that's a limitation of mine that's just an issue of life with only one eye and the good eye being impaired .... some cars at nite I run better some tracks better .. this car has very poor rear lights to judge where I'm running ..... no need to avoid nite tracks J ....... put me in the X Renault and you'll see the same on day and dry tracks from the other stuff .... all for fun buddy !

Edited by user Sunday, December 9, 2018 5:08:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1558 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 5:30:56 PM(UTC)
This one is definitely a tough one, 1:16.311 for me. Sliding all over the place lol
#1559 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 10:51:22 PM(UTC)

No worries we have to run nite rain day fast slow etc etc that's a limitation of mine that's just an issue of life with only one eye and the good eye being impaired .... some cars at nite I run better some tracks better .. this car has very poor rear lights to judge where I'm running ..... no need to avoid nite tracks J ....... put me in the X Renault and you'll see the same on day and dry tracks from the other stuff .... all for fun buddy !

Run at night with line markers always on and paint the car white or yellow. But I do drive dash cam. If I what to run day time I'll do HLR.

Got a run in 1:17.726 Not ready to share yet. Little tight on turn in and loose off.

Edited by user Sunday, December 9, 2018 10:58:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1560 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 11:53:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Coopracing Go to Quoted Post

Run at night with line markers always on and paint the car white or yellow. But I do drive dash cam. If I what to run day time I'll do HLR.

Got a run in 1:17.726 Not ready to share yet. Little tight on turn in and loose off.

?
#1561 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 12:07:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Coopracing Go to Quoted Post

?

Sorry HLR-HLCs-Series
63 Pages<<616263Prev

Notification

Icon
Error