This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 4:34:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: confusedgeek Go to Quoted Post
Fast and the furious didn’t get updated, but horizon 2 updated today. Looks correct.

What were you missing, just days played or Gs? I’ve gotten no updates still to Cars Owned, Perks or Level. FH2 and F&F still stuck where they have been for the past 2+ months.
#52 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 8:36:48 AM(UTC)
Same here. Horizon 2 updated and got 700 points. And 500 000 credits as two last money rewards. Everything is better now :D Good job!
#53 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 3:32:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Armstrong x360a Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: confusedgeek Go to Quoted Post
Fast and the furious didn’t get updated, but horizon 2 updated today. Looks correct.

What were you missing, just days played or Gs? I’ve gotten no updates still to Cars Owned, Perks or Level. FH2 and F&F still stuck where they have been for the past 2+ months.

I just started playing the game about 3 weeks ago. So everything got updated.
#54 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 5:17:50 AM(UTC)
Finally the Forza Horizon 2 Rewards are updated in my Profil. But not yet the Forza Horizon Fast and Furious Reward Points.
#55 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:17:51 PM(UTC)
Still waiting on mine. It's been months. Also the 360 version of Horizon 2 and the 360 version of F&F) don't even show up on my rewards. I 100%'ed both of them. Now playing through the Xbox One version of Horizon 2. I really hope they fix the issue, I'd be up another Tier by now.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 3:06:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chili Duck Go to Quoted Post
Also the 360 version of Horizon 2 and the 360 version of F&F) don't even show up on my rewards.

That's right. X360 version is not part of the rewards I think.

Edited by user Monday, December 10, 2018 3:08:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 8:04:28 PM(UTC)
Just got some partial updates on Horizon 3 and Horizon 2 rewards stats … enough to push me to Tier 10 at least. FH4 stats haven't caught up yet fully either. Well, at least they seem to be doing *something*. Still would be nice to see an official acknowledgement of the issue.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error