12 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:57:32 AM(UTC)
BV’s Mixer stream

I just recorded my test video for my new weekly stream on mixer.

It’s all about forzatography, I go through the weekly Photocomp submissions. Then I get in a car show how I get the photos I get. I also show how to break into the car to get the interior shots!

This will be a weekly stream episode one will be on Tuesday nov. 27 2018 at 8pm eastern time and every Tuesday after that. Mainly focusing on photocomps and forzatography.
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:21:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Photocomp Week 5 entries

WIR Cover Shot 11-16-18

I am challenging everyone to only post two photos in the weekly photocomps. Put up QUALITY not QUANTITY !!!
Since I only enter three shots each week I am happy to enter two shots for week 6. Reason being for quite a while I have felt everyone should be restricted to one shot per week. Not only would it make things more interesting it would also allow the judges to have more time to look at every shot.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#128 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:11:04 AM(UTC)
BV’s Mixer stream
This will be a weekly stream episode one will be on Tuesday nov. 27 2018 at 8pm eastern time and every Tuesday after that. Mainly focusing on photocomps and forzatography.

This should be good.
i7 6700k @ 4.60GHz - GTX 1080 FTW - 16GB DDR4 3200MHz - SSD
#129 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:49:44 PM(UTC)
Umm don’t mind me

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2018 6:10:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#130 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:52:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Photocomp Week 5 entries

WIR Cover Shot 11-16-18

I am challenging everyone to only post two photos in the weekly photocomps. Put up QUALITY not QUANTITY !!!
Since I only enter three shots each week I am happy to enter two shots for week 6. Reason being for quite a while I have felt everyone should be restricted to one shot per week. Not only would it make things more interesting it would also allow the judges to have more time to look at every shot.

I agree I think one shot each would make the Photocomp a way more interesting. I think people would be forced to do more interesting shots rather than having to just do normal shots everyone does just to grab the attention of the judges.

#131 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:54:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ponomar Go to Quoted Post
BV’s Mixer stream

This should be good.

You can view my test video up now on my mixer page, it’s near 3 hours long .. packed with all types of things. I ever reveal how to take shots like me!!!! If you are into that sorta thing. I hold nothing back and hand the keys to the world!!!
#132 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:41:00 PM(UTC)
Good luck in your foray into the world of streaming, I’m expecting a whole load of BV inspired shots to be posted across forums far and wide. I also think a limit should be in place for the photocomp, think I did do 3 this week but happy to go with 2 in the future. Think this kind of format can only be better for both contestants and judges. It would mean people have to be more selective with their shots and surely would make the judging task less time consuming or at least give them more time to study the entries. Happy to get behind any push to change the format.

#133 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 11:09:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Good luck in your foray into the world of streaming, I’m expecting a whole load of BV inspired shots to be posted across forums far and wide. I also think a limit should be in place for the photocomp, think I did do 3 this week but happy to go with 2 in the future. Think this kind of format can only be better for both contestants and judges. It would mean people have to be more selective with their shots and surely would make the judging task less time consuming or at least give them more time to study the entries. Happy to get behind any push to change the format.

Well week 7 is the start of limited numbers ... you can only submit up to 3 photos this week so maybe things are going to get better after all 😉

Yea I would be curious to know who actually is inspired to take shots based off the setting I have given?
#134 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 6:23:16 PM(UTC)

Episode 1 of my Forzatography Stream is tomorrow night at 8pm EST (because I live in Boston)

I will start the stream off by going through Week 6 photocomp picks then head over to the submissions for Week7.
I will go through all the submissions that are available to me to view and pick my favorite ten submissions and also talk about the little things that people could do to improve on submissions.
I may also go through the "Your Shot" Comp.
After going through the submissions I will get into a car and drive around showing everyone what I look for when I take photos and the settings I use. I will also show how to break into the interior of the cars so you can do the interior shots!

Its well worth taking the time to watch if you want to do more with your photography. I will also take suggestion from those in chat. So come by if you want me to show something specific.

Click this banner below to head on over to my Mixer page. If you missed the live session I have my page saving all my videos for 14 days so as long as you visit within 14 days of it being recorded you can view it.

#135 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 1:01:43 AM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 6 entries

I am only submitting two entries per week I feel that I would rather submit Quality over Quantity even though the limit is now capped at 3 submissions.
#136 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 1:15:20 AM(UTC)
McLaren F1 Hypercar

#137 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 3:16:10 PM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 7 Entries

#138 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 3:51:01 PM(UTC)
Amazing stuff as always BV
#139 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 5:21:00 PM(UTC)
Holden88805 & Brokenvegetable Shoot

Well I finally got together with another photographer and did a shoot. I think the results came out better then I had expected they might. I am looking forward to my next shoot with Holden88805. Doing staged shoots with another photographer can sometimes be harder than it looks. Rather than just shooting around while others are around.

#140 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 5:21:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phatphil87 Go to Quoted Post
Amazing stuff as always BV

Thanks, I just want people to enjoy what I put up here.
#141 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:07:58 AM(UTC)
Amazing 👍🏻
sig box
#142 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 8:47:18 AM(UTC)
Nice collaborative with Holden, think the last is my favourite from that set, a couple of well to do boy racers rolling up. Nice shots on the McLaren, the metallic paint works a charm in these. Congrats on your stream as well buddy, I had a quick watch and it’s informative and helpful.

#143 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 12:23:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
Amazing 👍🏻

Thanks, Always appreciated.
#144 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 12:29:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Nice collaborative with Holden, think the last is my favourite from that set, a couple of well to do boy racers rolling up. Nice shots on the McLaren, the metallic paint works a charm in these. Congrats on your stream as well buddy, I had a quick watch and it’s informative and helpful.

Thanks for stopping by the stream. No worries if you cant catch it, it always on my Mixer page for 14 days. Every Tuesday I will do it. I like to help keep people updated with the stuff I run into when I am on Forza so what I share I do because I want everyone to have a better time with Forza. I am planning on having stuff to give away soon. I am talking to the Microsoft store where I live and seeing if they will host me. I love playing on their huge wall tv there. I am hoping to do way more Collab shoot in the future... its something different then what I am use to.
#145 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 8:31:54 PM(UTC)

I've missed a lot so I had to catch up. I absolutely love those. Great work as always.
#146 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 12:05:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

I've missed a lot so I had to catch up. I absolutely love those. Great work as always.

Thanks for stopping by. Always happy to see you in here.
#147 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 12:20:16 AM(UTC)
Aston Martin 2018 Vantage

#148 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 8:53:56 AM(UTC)
Test
#149 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 9:08:52 AM(UTC)
This is some high quality content! I couldn't pick a favorite, but I'm in awe of the instrument shots, and love the beach cottage set. That house is a great setting, and you use it beautifully.
#150 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 1:12:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BigBlueGuitar Go to Quoted Post
This is some high quality content! I couldn't pick a favorite, but I'm in awe of the instrument shots, and love the beach cottage set. That house is a great setting, and you use it beautifully.

I really appreciate it. I just love taking photos on video games. I takes shots that I would love to see. It just happens that other people enjoy them too. So I am glad you did.
My specialty is interior shots, I tend to do a better job on those cause I really want to show off the detail in this game!
I only hope that what I have done inspires you in some way.
12 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error