This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 9:36:27 AM(UTC)
when i upgraded to the xb1 years ago i kept my old 360 connected because i still play fm2 and fm3 from time to time. still have some achievements to complete on those titles. fm4 is already completed is no need for it on my terms.
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 1:35:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: billyhatcher341 Go to Quoted Post
the reason why people dont want to buy a 360 is due to space or the fact that they dont want to just buy a 360 and just waste it for forza 4

Speak for yourself lol.

I bought the 360 (used) and the Limited Collector's Edition (new sealed). The reason was purely to replay FM3, FM4 and play FH1.

Backward compatibility would be more than welcomed though, because with 4K and anti-aliasing this game would be even better. I might even buy One X purely because of that game.

I've just bought an used 360 for the same reason, after the one I had burned a couple years ago during a very hot summer.
I've only the bucket list to complete and I can't wait for BC on my new One X (which I bought just for the bundle FM7+FH4)

It's time to go back on track!
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 2:00:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Braindead NL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PiotrGT Go to Quoted Post
I BEG you, Microsoft. Please make this one bc. I was never able to play this game, always dreamed about it and I'm sure you can afford the licence fees. We will appreciate that. I would pay 60$ for this game with dlc, heck, maybe even more, just please make it compatible...

Step 1: buy Xbox 360.
Step 2: buy Forza 4.
Step 3: play game.
You can switch the order of step 1 and 2 if needed.

If everything in life could be this simple

LOL

You actually described the process I followed back in 2007 for Forza Motorsport 2.
I only added a further step 3. Buy an HD TV, which I bought two weeks before the Xbox, after convincing my wife that we needed to make a technological leap and bla bla ...
In reality I only wanted to play FM2 at its best and after I got the TV I could unhide the console from the basement.
#29 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 10:34:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: billyhatcher341 Go to Quoted Post
the reason why people dont want to buy a 360 is due to space or the fact that they dont want to just buy a 360 and just waste it for forza 4

Speak for yourself lol.

I bought the 360 (used) and the Limited Collector's Edition (new sealed). The reason was purely to replay FM3, FM4 and play FH1.

Backward compatibility would be more than welcomed though, because with 4K and anti-aliasing this game would be even better. I might even buy One X purely because of that game.

I did the same thing, bought the 360, just for Forza.
[img]https://flic.kr/p/UqjZg2[/img]
 2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 10:50:04 AM(UTC)
Question for the #BringBackFM4 crowd; what specifically is it about that game that you want in order for it to be on your Backwards Compatibility wishlist?

If it's something to do with features or game design, wouldn't be better if those things are implemented into Forza Motorsport 7?

Edited by user Thursday, November 29, 2018 10:50:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2018 11:23:26 AM(UTC)
#BringBackFM4... On the Xbox One? That would be a "no thanks" from me!

#BringBackOfficialXBOX360Controller... Yes Please

Why would i want to play either FM3/4 on the X1 with all of its technical issues? Menu lag, dodgy controller vibration, texture loading issues to name but a few. For FM7 Turn10 listened to the players and brought back a lot of content and features from FM4 knowing that it is the 'holy grail' amongst long time players.

They have subsequently junked some of the naff features that 7 launched with and fixed it the best they can. Then to get the long time playerbase back onside and re-establish their good reputation they are working on improving some of the core elements of the game which is a win-win. What we are left with is a decent game let down by an over emphasis on graphics, terrible user interface, insanely long loading times and an inability to multi task sufficiently well - a useful description of the console it runs on

The only way to truly bring back FM4 is for enough people to fire up their 360's and make use of the fact that unlike say older GTurismo games the servers are still working on FM2/3/4. So for the moment the future of FM4 is in our hands - I just need a new contoller in mine because the third party ones don't last long
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error