8 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:50:37 AM(UTC)
Quote:
We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this Content Update.

Version Number
PC: 1.216.279.2
Xbox: 1.216.279.0

-
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive rewards for completing a seasonal PR stunt they already completed.
    -
  • Fixed an issue where some players were not receiving double #Forzathon points after re-purchasing Lake Lodge.
    -
  • Fixed an issue to keep players grouped together after finishing a #Forzathon Live Event.
    -
  • Added the ability to skip forward during post-race sequences.
    -
  • Fixed an issue with civilian traffic not appearing in Horizon Live.

• Some very good fixes here.
    Still lacking the ability to open up the map when creating route though :(

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:52:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:31:11 AM(UTC)
    Are the new wheels and painting features actually coming out today or they'll only be available when the season changes?
    I'm asking because they said something like that on the stream, but everywhere else like the patch notes make it seem like they'll be there after the update.
     1 user liked this post.
    #28 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:29:25 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: ClydeYellow Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, but that requires me to save a new livery, and takes up a slot I'd rather use for other purposes, like, uh, actual liveries. That being said, I hope I will be able to still get them for free from the Autoshow, instead of redeeming them in bulk from the Car Pass DLC menu?

bud... are you really to lazy to take the 30 seconds to save over a older paint job?
    #29 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:48:24 AM(UTC)
    Awesome can't wait to play more
     3 users liked this post.
    #30 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:48:25 AM(UTC)
    So the 'new' rims are the exact same ones from FM7. Why am I not surprised? Just as I suspected, they left them out from FH4 just to shut people up and release them as 'new'.
     1 user liked this post.
    #31 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:56:38 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: DaltonDrift Go to Quoted Post
    So the 'new' rims are the exact same ones from FM7. Why am I not surprised? Just as I suspected, they left them out from FH4 just to shut people up and release them as 'new'.

Like just other „new” cars which were in old Forza games or just have new livery...
     1 user liked this post.
    #32 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:42:09 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: maibulsak Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, but that requires me to save a new livery, and takes up a slot I'd rather use for other purposes, like, uh, actual liveries. That being said, I hope I will be able to still get them for free from the Autoshow, instead of redeeming them in bulk from the Car Pass DLC menu?

bud... are you really to lazy to take the 30 seconds to save over a older paint job?

Smh. It ain't about that. He''s talking about choosing just another color without using a very limited livery slot.
    If you go to autoshow & buy a car you can choose any color & it won't waste a slot. Having this bulk buy thing, like in FM7, gives you no option to choose a color as it gives you the cars as is. & if you want to change just the color you have to waste a slot.
    #33 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:10:00 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: RokzZzReign Go to Quoted Post

Smh. It ain't about that. He''s talking about choosing just another color without using a very limited livery slot.
    If you go to autoshow & buy a car you can choose any color & it won't waste a slot. Having this bulk buy thing, like in FM7, gives you no option to choose a color as it gives you the cars as is. & if you want to change just the color you have to waste a slot.

Or you have to do what I do and sell most wheel spin cars so I can buy them in a colour I like. In FM7 the bulk add cars feature is more time consuming as I have to find all the cars in mu garage, take them to the paint area to see if there are other colours I'd prefer, the sell the cars I want to change the colour of and rebuy them.

I wonder if they see people who have the car pass not adding all the cars to the garage and think we need help? I always find myself goinf to the DLC cars tab only to realise that's not where they are, it gets me every time. Or if you were like me and not bold over by this months pack and didn't add stuff because you didn't want to. Just not sure how adding both cars is such a needed time saver given the other issue it now presents.
     1 user liked this post.
    #34 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:20:14 AM(UTC)

Forza, in all its wisdom, requires you to use up a design slot for something as trivial as changing your car's color. Buying cars from the Autoshow avoids this issue.
    May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
    #35 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:44:37 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post
    Are the new wheels and painting features actually coming out today or they'll only be available when the season changes?
    I'm asking because they said something like that on the stream, but everywhere else like the patch notes make it seem like they'll be there after the update.

I believe they said the patch gets sent out today, presumably meaning it's being sent to Microsoft today for them to look over, inspect, and authorize the patch. I do believe they said it gets sent out today, and will be implemented Thursday with the Season change.

Slightly off topic, but during the stream, they mentioned criteria needing to be followed for the possibility of routes getting featured, with criteria being available in the forums. Where is that post? I've yet seen it and the criteria given on stream wasn't very well worded.
    1st Place Designs
    #36 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:57:31 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: nemesis464 Go to Quoted Post
    Fantastic.

Instead of fixing the terrible illogical game-ruining multiplayer, they've come up with this.

Slow-clap. Last time I ever trust this company with my preorders.

They said, that the update for the multiplayer will be come. Not yet, but it will.
    And to not make a update that doesnt fit all our wishes, they would it do right at the first time.
    So just patience ;)
     1 user liked this post.
    #37 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:19:46 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: HollyD99 Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: nemesis464 Go to Quoted Post
    Fantastic.

Instead of fixing the terrible illogical game-ruining multiplayer, they've come up with this.

Slow-clap. Last time I ever trust this company with my preorders.

They said, that the update for the multiplayer will be come. Not yet, but it will.
    And to not make a update that doesnt fit all our wishes, they would it do right at the first time.
    So just patience ;)

Do it right the first time? They already did it WRONG the first time. The proper code is already there. Look at the online seasonal championships for PvP. 3 to 4 races with best time the championship winner and fast travel between races. Pop in a class choice and it is perfect. But they won't do it even though what everyone wants is already there if they would enable it.
    #38 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:28:42 AM(UTC)
    I just hope "various stability fixes" means they've fixed the game crashes, stuck engine sounds, disappearing scenery, cars slamming into an invisible wall, rewind sometimes not working. I know people have been asking for things like more rims, but surely things like that have to be lower priority than basic bug fixes.
    #39 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:32:23 AM(UTC)
    Can someone confirm If the double forzathon points bonus is working now?
    #40 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:38:45 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Radamanthys461 Go to Quoted Post
    Can someone confirm If the double forzathon points bonus is working now?

I haven't been able to download the update yet, not sure if it's gone live
    I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
     2 users liked this post.
    #41 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:49:05 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
    Quote:
    We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this Content Update.

Version Number
    PC: 1.216.279.2
    Xbox: 1.216.279.0

-
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive rewards for completing a seasonal PR stunt they already completed.
    -
  • Fixed an issue where some players were not receiving double #Forzathon points after re-purchasing Lake Lodge.
    -
  • Fixed an issue to keep players grouped together after finishing a #Forzathon Live Event.
    -
  • Added the ability to skip forward during post-race sequences.
    -
  • Fixed an issue with civilian traffic not appearing in Horizon Live.

• Some very good fixes here.

This update looks promising indeed.
    I don't wanna be picky, but I would love to be able to delete BluePrints that I don't use, or have "perfected" somehow. That would be really useful.
    Also, the ability to see the map when creating routes...
     1 user liked this post.
    #42 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:51:27 AM(UTC)

Switch to Automatic Shifting and you get a map button.
    #43 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:01:56 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

Switch to Automatic Shifting and you get a map button.

Woot ?
    Lol, that was unexpected.
    Thank you !

... though they could map it to a different button...
    #44 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:09:43 AM(UTC)
    downloading now, 2.21Gb on PC
    I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
    #45 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:10:40 AM(UTC)
    As of 12:09 EST, I am currently downloading Update 3, which is 1.83 GB (on Xbox One).
    "Men with guts attack those corners!"

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
    #46 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:38:02 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, December 13, 2019 1:15:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
    #47 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:45:05 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: UPRPRC Erina Go to Quoted Post
    Here's the new cars!

This is very fascinating especially Silverado, FXX and Mugen CRX.

But 650S Spider? i'd absolutely prefer to have 12C... just why?

The new Aston Martin and the KTM GT4 look great.
    #48 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:46:49 AM(UTC)
    Garagelimit still 550? I have outsourced 100 cars to auction house "garage". I mean did they not have said that the garage limit was 900?
    #49 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:56:51 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: UPRPRC Erina Go to Quoted Post
    But 650S Spider? i'd absolutely prefer to have 12C... just why?

Or 675LT...
    #50 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:11:36 AM(UTC)

Some very good fixes here.

Press the back button, lol
    8 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
    Error