This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
22 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:40:20 AM(UTC)
I'm definitely excited about this new map. I can finally do proper touge. I hope the second map has seasons as well so it's not always intense rain, I would like some dry weather too to take advantage on the epic roads. Honestly later on I hope they come out with a modification expansion as well, some cars are looking a little tired with the limited visual mods available (mostly referring to Japanese tuner cars). I understand some exotic manufacturers don't like visual mods on their cars, but for the manufacturers that do, it would be nice to expand on that. Either way, Playground Games is 2 for 2 in my book on the hype train, I finally have my Spirit R back and now it looks like I can finally drive it on proper paved switchbacks. :)
 3 users liked this post.
#102 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:34:35 AM(UTC)
I want to see rally cosmetic items on more cars as well. Namely all of the hot hatches as they make some of the best rally cars.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:35:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I like fiestas
#103 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:21:34 AM(UTC)
Cant wait. But i dont want seasons on the expansions either. I like it on the main game n also like winter the most(dont understand the hate). Just want them seperate is all. Besides that game is awesome. Completed weekly challenge last night n already earned all rewards from this seasonal already. Stil gota check out the route creator tho.
 3 users liked this post.
#104 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:24:29 PM(UTC)
So why is there no an announcement about this expansion on FM.net? This makes no sense at all !!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

2 users liked this post.
#105 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:30:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TomS675 Go to Quoted Post
I want to see rally cosmetic items on more cars as well. Namely all of the hot hatches as they make some of the best rally cars.

Rally cosmetics on the Jaguar F-Type Project 7 to honour the newly revealed F-Type Rally Car, now that'd be pretty cool.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news...lt-two-f-type-rally-cars

Hell even made a livery for it ahah.

https://i.imgur.com/RZta9yg.jpg
#106 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:33:12 PM(UTC)
I absolutely love the look of this expansion. I'm going to be racing on that outer dirt track forever.

Just hoping it brings back the 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4 and 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B and introduces the Lancia 037 Rally and some drift cars.

I just need to see some gameplay now.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:35:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:08:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Perfect Dark 51 Go to Quoted Post
I absolutely love the look of this expansion. I'm going to be racing on that outer dirt track forever.

Just hoping it brings back the 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4 and 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B and introduces the Lancia 037 Rally and some drift cars.

I think that the 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4 and the 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B vehicles were turned into upgrade kits for the normal 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stadale and the 1986 Lancia Delta S4 in Forza Horizon 4.
#108 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:32:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Apple Slipper Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Perfect Dark 51 Go to Quoted Post

I think that the 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4 and the 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B vehicles were turned into upgrade kits for the normal 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stadale and the 1986 Lancia Delta S4 in Forza Horizon 4.

My god you're right. Thanks!
#109 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:11:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: romeoteknik Go to Quoted Post
Damn, that road looks like the Transfăgărășan in Romania! So is this going to be another separate map? I was hoping they would just expand the map North. How do you have bridges there teasing us and not use it?

They've never done it differently before, so not getting my hopes up now. Then again I've been wrong many, many, many times before lol.
 2 users liked this post.
#110 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:16:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
So why is there no an announcement about this expansion on FM.net? This makes no sense at all !!!

They may be waiting for the December Forza Monthly livestream to show off the details and make the announcement at the same time. But maybe we'll get an announcement next week if Playground is planning another livestream ahead of Update 3, and as Xbox's Black Friday deals kick off.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:17:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#111 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:02:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TomS675 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
This is gonna be good for the drifters and pretty bad for people who enjoy open roads...

Where is this island supposed to be IRL? "Fortune Island" returns me a location in the Phillippines... But obviously that won't be the case judging by previous expansions.

It would have to be northwards from the UK for the Aurora Borealis to be so visable. Parhaps around Iceland or Greenland.

The Northern lights are very visible from the North of Scotland and often as far south as Edinburgh. The island could possibly be Orkney or Shetland.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:04:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BGaM4E Go to Quoted Post
Cant wait. But i dont want seasons on the expansions either. I like it on the main game n also like winter the most(dont understand the hate). Just want them seperate is all. Besides that game is awesome. Completed weekly challenge last night n already earned all rewards from this seasonal already. Stil gota check out the route creator tho.

I love all the seasons but I particularly like winter.
#113 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:01:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BGaM4E Go to Quoted Post

I love all the seasons but I particularly like winter.

usually when winter comes I just blueprint all the races to summer or autumn. summer is my favorite season.

3 users liked this post.
#114 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:18:20 AM(UTC)
I deeply hope they learnt their lesson from the main game and won't put walls around that mountain road. Otherwise rename the expansion in "Wallriders Paradise".
 1 user liked this post.
#115 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:28:46 AM(UTC)
only 2 things i would like to know is download data and will it preload and when.
got caught out badly and was a bit annoyed when pre ordered ultimate on disc to save download and got std game disc with 22GB download code for ultimate plus another 8gb of day one updates should have been on disc or second disk at least the ultimate part anyway limited data and only option where i am is 80gb per month in a way game cost me $190 first day.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#116 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:50:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
only 2 things i would like to know is download data and will it preload and when.
got caught out badly and was a bit annoyed when pre ordered ultimate on disc to save download and got std game disc with 22GB download code for ultimate plus another 8gb of day one updates should have been on disc or second disk at least the ultimate part anyway limited data and only option where i am is 80gb per month in a way game cost me $190 first day.

The game disc was made prior to any updates. You should have had codes for the ultimate edition add-ons, the base game is exactly the same no matter what version you buy. I.e. had you bought the standard game on disc, you would have still had the identical download initial, save for about ~80mb for the ultimate edition add-ons.

You can probably expect this expansion to be in the 3 to 5 GB range.
#117 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:58:10 AM(UTC)
no reason the 22gb of ultimate could not have had and should of had its own disc blank dvd would cost microsoft 50c
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#118 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 5:21:33 AM(UTC)
Sorry if this has been answered.

I've read you can only purchase the expansion bundle, not individual expansions.

I've also read VIP gets first expansion free.

Does this mean if you're VIP you will have to buy both expansions even if you get one free? Meaning you end up paying for what is already given to you?

Or will we be able to buy the second alone without having to buy a bundle?
#119 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 5:47:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gosensgo6933 Go to Quoted Post

I've read you can only purchase the expansion bundle, not individual expansions.

Does this mean if you're VIP you will have to buy both expansions even if you get one free? Meaning you end up paying for what is already given to you?

BA1N0 is correct .... its from the expansion pass not VIP ....

Edited by user Friday, November 16, 2018 6:02:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#120 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 5:52:55 AM(UTC)
VIP do not get the expansions you need the expansion pass for that.
#121 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 6:00:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BA1N0 Go to Quoted Post
VIP do not get the expansions you need the expansion pass for that.

Your right, wasn't thinking, since I got the ultimate edition, it was included ...
#122 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 1:46:47 PM(UTC)
Quote:
During the brief teaser, we also caught a glimpse of new Lamborghini Urus, which is one of the drivable vehicles that will be part of the expansion. Look for much more information on Fortune Island in the coming weeks ahead of its release on December 13!
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_11_16_18
#123 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 5:36:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HobieJr Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: gosensgo6933 Go to Quoted Post

BA1N0 is correct .... its from the expansion pass not VIP ....

Sorry I meant ultimate edition, not VIP.
#124 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 11:04:49 AM(UTC)
Roads look wonderful. But I do hope this expansion comes with a complete overhaul of a lot of the game - mainly exhaust notes and updated cars/modifications. I’d have rather seen them put effort into correcting exhaust notes and adding newer cars/updated cars and adding way more customization options.
#125 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 11:11:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I B00STED I Go to Quoted Post
Roads look wonderful. But I do hope this expansion comes with a complete overhaul of a lot of the game - mainly exhaust notes and updated cars/modifications. I’d have rather seen them put effort into correcting exhaust notes and adding newer cars/updated cars and adding way more customization options.

If there is any issue you have with some of the car details please do post in the "wrong car detail" thread to help keep it relevant, some of us have been trying for years to get some mistakes fixed and we're hoping this is the Forza game where it happens.
22 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error