This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
Rank: Forza Community Team
 10 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:14:25 AM(UTC)
What is this contest?

We are providing Forzatogrophers a unique opportunity to have their work shown off on official Turn 10 Studios Johniwanna and Verena Mei stream as the “Starting Soon” and “Thanks for Watching” graphics for approx. 3 months!

This event will run until December 3rd, 2018 and winners will be selected via voting process by both Turn 10 Studios and Playground Games media, community, and artist teams. We will announce the winners in the December Forza Monthly stream, stay tuned for that exact date!

Liveries you'll be photographing:

16.hoonigan.rs.rx.tokidoki.2 by PTG Wildcat, on Flickr

82.911.johniwanna.3 by PTG Wildcat, on Flickr

To find the livery: get one of the listed cars, go to Paints and Designs and search for "PTG" in the description

Rules of the Contest

• Images must be of PTG Wildcat’s custom Johniwanna and Verena Mei liveries for:
o Johniwanna – 1982 Porsche 911 (WITHOUT wide body kit)
o Verena Mei – 2017 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX
• A maximum of 3 photos for each livery can be submitted
• The photo descriptions must be either “PTGJohniwanna“ or “PTGVerena” (note no spaces) depending on what you are submitting
• Image must be a minimum of 1080p
• Car should be no more than 60% of the photo (to make room for text)
• The “Forza Horizon 4” icon must be in the lower right corner of your photos

Submission Instructions

• While in photo mode (press up on the D pad) press A to take photo
• On capture screen use RB to move watermark and press A to save photo
• Select open slot (or overwrite existing photo file), create file name and save photo
• Once the photo is saved the share menu will pop up automatically
• Set make, model, and keywords to your liking but be sure to set the photo's description to the proper description provided above. ex: "PTGJohniwanna" (make sure it is all one word)
• Hit "Share" and you're all set
• If you wish to use an existing saved photo you will need to unshare and then reshare it with the proper description for your photo to be eligible for the contest
• You can post your photos here if you’d like to show them off
You MUST post here if you’d like a car prize and/or want to request a certain signature for your poster

Prizing

In addition to having your work show cased during all of Verena and Johniwanna’s streams, you’ll get:

• 5,000,000 in-game Forza Horizon 4 credits
• A non DLC, non-car pass, non-preorder car of your choice
• An official Forza Motorsport 7 poster signed by Forza Monthly cast and December’s special guests (you can request a certain autograph and it will be provided if available!)

Edited by user Friday, November 16, 2018 2:18:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:21:38 AM(UTC)
Gamertag: SlickRicki
Car Prize: 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
Signatures: Dan Greenawalt, Ralph Fulton, Chris Esaki, Mechberg, Verena Mei, Johniwanna, PTG Wildcat and all special guests from Forza December monthly





Edited by user Monday, December 3, 2018 6:55:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#3 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:25:18 AM(UTC)
Im in.

Edit 2: Thanks for the clarification Pilot and Wildcat

Edited by user Friday, November 16, 2018 3:48:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#4 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:57:20 AM(UTC)
Special contest! Wohoooo count with my lenses xD
Rank: Racing Permit
#5 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 12:18:05 PM(UTC)
Oooh. This sounds like fun. I wish you fellow Forzatographers Good Luck!
Rank: Series Champion
#6 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 1:07:01 PM(UTC)
Spot - To keep an eye on this.

Good Luck everyone
Rank: Forza Community Team
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:13:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlickRicki Go to Quoted Post
Don't waste your time on making your shots perfect. It doesn't even matter. Winners are not picked for profesionalism and originality.


Hey Slick,

Photos are voted on by the studios, and the most votes take the cake. Its important to remember that everyone likes different things about the entries and thus winners can vary widely. If you'd like to send me a PM and discuss any suggestions you have to improve the processes, please do so!

P.S. I always read the feedback thread :)
Rank: Forza Community Team
#8 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:15:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Exodus Code Go to Quoted Post
Im in.

Edit: Reward Car 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO

And a question for Co Pilot: does the car(s) have to be visually stock when we take the picture or nah? Asking because the 911 Turbo 3.3 has alternate bumper/spoiler options. Thanks in advance


Hey,

The car must match what it is the photos above so that the livery is applied correctly, I updated some info also, let me know if you have any other questions!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 6 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:23:47 PM(UTC)
I am truly honored to have had these designs selected for this contest. Big shout out and much thanks to @Co Pilot for putting this together. I am very excited to see what our amazing photographers come up with and will be checking in frequently.

Someone asked above about matching the cars to the liveries. This should help out some:

  • Verena Mei's Tokidoki Focus RS RX has the stock fifteen52 Cast Monoblock TurboMac (without fan) wheels. I used 265/30R19's all around.
  • Johniwanna's 911 does not use the RWB widebody kit and has the race rear wing along with the stock 911 wheels. I used 18's with maximum track width.


Good luck to all!!

Edited by user Friday, November 16, 2018 2:25:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#10 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 6:40:39 PM(UTC)
Am def trying
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:41:22 PM(UTC)
I’m in ...
reward car: Austin taxi Forza Edition

Also on my poster I would like the following autograpghs

Bill Gates
Ophelia lovibond ( voice actress for Rebecca in FH4)
Phil Spencer
Mike Ybarra
Major Nelson
Dan Greenawalt
Alan Hartman
Gavin Raeburn
Trevor Williams
Ralph Fulton
Ian Webster
Mechburg
Nitro glitter
Jonk1969
Co pilot
Retrokrystal
Manteomax
Snowowl
Ptg wildcat
Johniwanna
Verena
LV10
Dwayne Johnson (the rock)
Ken block
Cortana (Jen Taylor) voice actress
Rampage Jackson
Robert Downey jr
Scarlet Johansson
Ryan Reynolds
Samual l Jackson
Terry crews
Vin diesel
Luda
Don Omar
Keith David
Nathan fillion
John kassir
Mike colter
Gal Gadot
Tanner foust


Anyone from the Hoonigan garage

Anyone at turn 10 that has one of my photos as wallpaper on their computer

Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:54:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:47:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Co Pilot Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Exodus Code Go to Quoted Post
Im in.

Edit: Reward Car 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO

And a question for Co Pilot: does the car(s) have to be visually stock when we take the picture or nah? Asking because the 911 Turbo 3.3 has alternate bumper/spoiler options. Thanks in advance


Hey,

The car must match what it is the photos above so that the livery is applied correctly, I updated some info also, let me know if you have any other questions!


Why doesn't PTG Wildcat upload a tune with the proper parts installed so that everyone is on equal footing? This way we shouldn't have questions regarding the proper parts that can be used.
Rank: Driver's License
#13 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 2:35:57 PM(UTC)
Do I have to post the photos of the cars in this thread?
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 2:40:26 PM(UTC)
Just wanted to show off some of my work. Took me awhile to download the paints but figured no harm in showing off some of this. Honestly, I could care less about winning it's about recognition for me. Plus I am also trying to perfect my craft.

10e7c15a-8307-4185-bbae-93bc6d8d256b by Eric Welman, on Flickr

5afb1f2f-1afa-466b-8616-53533c1626a7 by Eric Welman, on Flickr

Contest 3 by Eric Welman, on Flickr

36d831e9-dc83-4393-805b-fdf6882a0c73 by Eric Welman, on Flickr

4fc24c75-ca62-4e8b-8550-1287170ce50e by Eric Welman, on Flickr

ce7526ea-5fcc-4675-bcb9-ef4b3486cc18 by Eric Welman, on Flickr

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#15 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 3:09:23 PM(UTC)
I guess i'll give it a shot

GT: SpeedDemon0388

Edited by user Sunday, December 2, 2018 7:02:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5


FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 5:34:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OdorousBag Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Co Pilot Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Exodus Code Go to Quoted Post
Im in.

Edit: Reward Car 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO

And a question for Co Pilot: does the car(s) have to be visually stock when we take the picture or nah? Asking because the 911 Turbo 3.3 has alternate bumper/spoiler options. Thanks in advance


Hey,

The car must match what it is the photos above so that the livery is applied correctly, I updated some info also, let me know if you have any other questions!


Why doesn't PTG Wildcat upload a tune with the proper parts installed so that everyone is on equal footing? This way we shouldn't have questions regarding the proper parts that can be used.


That's not a bad idea if it would make things simpler for the photographers. So, I have now shared a tune for each of the contest cars with same builds that I used when creating the liveries. They are both named 'Your Shot' and the description of each is 'PTG :: Your Shot Photo Contest Build'. So you can search for either 'PTG' or 'Your Shot' in the tune description to find them. Hope this helps.

Note: I am not a tuner at all and these cars have not been tuned .... this is strictly to quickly find the build I used.

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:38:21 PM(UTC)
Probably did something wrong, but I tried..

Gamertag: capimeeen
Prize car: '62 Ferrari 250 GTO





Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 6:52:48 AM(UTC)
Gamertag: Sand0x1
Prize car: 1974 Porsche 917/20

Edited by user Sunday, November 18, 2018 7:19:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added a photo

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#19 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 3:32:05 AM(UTC)
I'm in, although I doubt I'll be in with a chance ;0) My photos are getting better though I think, so I'll keep practising. Anyhoo....

GT: Dog8MyGamerTag
Prize car: 2010 Audi TT RS Coupé

Good luck everyone :0)
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
Rank: Driver's License
#20 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 10:07:53 AM(UTC)
Gamertag : Giannizzero72
Prize : Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 2:15:51 PM(UTC)
I'll jump in too. Great Designs Wildcat!

Gamertag: DARKWOLF440
Prize Car: Maserati 8CTF







Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:37:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#22 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 2:21:54 PM(UTC)
I guess I'll have a go, I would like my prize car to be the Maserati MC12 Forza Edition if I win.
My GT: bona8gamer34
Rank: Forza Community Team
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:19:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xITGOIx Go to Quoted Post
Do I have to post the photos of the cars in this thread?


You do NOT have to post your photos here, simply put the proper description on the photo in-game (mentioned above in my main post) and share the photo!
Rank: Driver's License
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:38:10 AM(UTC)
Hi. When you say "make room for text" could you please give me some kind of indication of how you intend to show the text? I'm just thinking of composition that's all. Thank you 👍🏻

Edit:. Also just noticed the PTG Wildcat livery I've installed, the wheels have now turned blue!? Is this a problem?

Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:11:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Blue wheels

Rank: Forza Community Team
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:31:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Paddock720 Go to Quoted Post
Hi. When you say "make room for text" could you please give me some kind of indication of how you intend to show the text? I'm just thinking of composition that's all. Thank you 👍🏻

Edit:. Also just noticed the PTG Wildcat livery I've installed, the wheels have now turned blue!? Is this a problem?


Hey mate, I provided an example below. Also, unsure about wheel thing, I'll message Wildcat and have him check it out.


https://mixer.com/Forza?vod=67265616 - At the beginning and end of the stream you see two different photos, this will give you an idea of how it will look.


3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error