This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 2:02:42 PM(UTC)
I was one hour into the Le Mans endurance showcase event, and messed up so I decided to rewind the race. Upon doing so, both headlights of the Audi R18 I was in shut off. Neither of them had been damaged before rewinding, as I had just completed a pit stop at the beginning of the lap. Because of the lights going out, and me being too far into the lap to rewind back to the pits, I crashed on the straight away and severely damaged my car because I couldn't see. I had no choice but to exit the race because there was no way I would be able to complete the lap and maintain my postion whatsoever. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm very frustrated right now, because I lost what would've been 180000 driver xp (boost mod) plus around 1 mil+ credits (30% dare mod, difficulty, assists, level up rewards, and affinity).
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 2:38:37 PM(UTC)
Doesn't exactly match your described circumstance, but I suspect this is related - from VoodooUomo's stickied patch notes:

* Headlight repair in the pits
If you’ve been doing night enduros with sim damage and no rewind, you probably wanted this to work and now it does! Just one note: there is a separate issue where the headlights may go back to a broken state if rewind is used after they’re repaired in the pits. We’re tracking this issue separately. Hopefully the headlight repair in the pits still proves valuable to you, I know quite a few of you turn off rewind for the extra rewards or authenticity (I do!).
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 3:56:40 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Newbie to the forums here, but I was so frustrated after spending over an hour without touching the rewind on the Le Mans Endurance race, sat nice in 1st, just had a pit stop and half race distance, 30 seconds up and my wife walks straight past the TV. I veer off track but don't crash but use the rewind button to sort it out. Now my headlights don't work?! No crash, just used the rewind feature and boom, gone! I had mods on too for boosting xp etc. I don't often get time to play on my Xbox and this unfortunate event has made me very grumpy indeed! Help please?

Thanks
Martin
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:13:21 PM(UTC)
Same problem here.
On lap 12 out of 30 on Le mans endurance, driving the #2 Audi R15++.
Forced to abandon mission.

Side note: Had 3x 100% Exp booster active, and I really hope they can be reclaimed.

Notification

Icon
Error