This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:05:21 AM(UTC)
He'll all.I was the lucky winner of a headset during the forza rc stream on Sunday i have claimed the reward like it told me to,I thought that i might have got an email from them but I have heard nothing.please could a mod or someone who knows point me in the right direction of who i should contact or what I have to do to receive my gift.Thanks in advance all the best silverfox
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 4:55:03 PM(UTC)
Gifts take a bit to process. When I won a headset among other items 2 years ago it was a few weeks before I heard anything.

When it's cash, it takes even longer! That one took over 2 months.
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:27:44 AM(UTC)
Ok thanks very much for that information have a great day and all the best.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 3:58:38 AM(UTC)
Did you ever hear back about this? I won one yesterday and was told I would get an Xbox Live Message.

Just curious as to how long it took.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:40:53 PM(UTC)
Does somebody recieve the message on his xbox live? I was lucky and i won today raffle on the broadcast on forzarc recaps.

Twitter :MEX SENNA
Facebook :MEX SENNA
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:18:49 AM(UTC)
I also won of these from previous ForzaRC broadcast and i received xbox live message within few days if i recall right.

Basically they only asked email address so you can confirm your delivery address and shortly after replying with email address i got separate email from them to confirm my delivery address.

After i confirmed my delivery address it took only few days and i got those.

Edited by user Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:25:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:10:53 AM(UTC)
Thank you for the info Beermachine,best regards from Mexico

#8 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 11:02:01 AM(UTC)
=(

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 4:22:12 PM(UTC)
I received mine shortly after they confirmed my address. A week or two if I remember correctly. It may take longer for you since you're in Mexico.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#10 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 10:19:41 AM(UTC)
Thanks Stang the raffle was on wednesday,i will recieve the message on xbox live¿? Thanks for the info

#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 6:40:50 AM(UTC)
I won the raffle for headset from the Finale preview show broadcast on Oct 10. Hate to say it but I laughed at the idea that I would ever see this headset. Zero contact since - no xbox message, no email, nothing. I'm definitely not ever expecting to receive this contact though. Or the headset. I just don't have enough faith in the organization and follow thru abilities of the companies involved with this. Oh well, at least I do enjoy the games.
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 4:19:36 PM(UTC)
I did end up getting a message from Official Forza on Xbox Live asking for an email. Was your watch.forza.rc linked to your xbox live account? Also did you change your gamertag
#13 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 11:00:42 AM(UTC)
Ya, it was linked and no I didn't change my gamertag. At least since the stream. I changed it about 6 months + ago.

Notification

Icon
Error