This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 4:56:20 PM(UTC)
Hi.

I have in my HDD some of the Car Packs DLCs that were delisted some time ago, but when I go to buy the cars inside the game, they doesnt appear so I cant buy it, Am I doind sometihng wrong? or I have to do something else so I can have acces to them? Im triying to complete the game, but without this cars I wont be able to.

Sorry if my English is not 100% perfecto, but its not my mother language.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:10:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FZurBia Go to Quoted Post
Hi.

I have in my HDD some of the Car Packs DLCs that were delisted some time ago, but when I go to buy the cars inside the game, they doesnt appear so I cant buy it, Am I doind sometihng wrong? or I have to do something else so I can have acces to them? Im triying to complete the game, but without this cars I wont be able to.

Sorry if my English is not 100% perfecto, but its not my mother language.

Same issue here. Is technical support aware? I thought that even with the end of the service, the installed packs were still available ...
#3 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 2:23:49 AM(UTC)
I opened a support ticket but for the moment no response! I hope that the moderator who approves this message will warn someone urgently !

https://support.forzamot.../hc/en-us/requests/10821

Notification

Icon
Error