This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 11:41:06 AM(UTC)
Yes. I took cars from the get go, only cars from uncommon on up. I just bought the common cars. Then I took credits as I wasn't interested in suits until I found out there were mod packs after aquiring suits. I didn't start taking suits until well after level 500(probably ~570 on up)
#52 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 2:14:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Yes. I took cars from the get go, only cars from uncommon on up. I just bought the common cars. Then I took credits as I wasn't interested in suits until I found out there were mod packs after aquiring suits. I didn't start taking suits until well after level 500(probably ~570 on up)

Aha. THAT explains it.
#53 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 8:39:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

Aha. THAT explains it.

I can even more specify that: I took driver suits from the very beginning with no exception until I reached driver level 245.
246 was the first level without being offered a suit.

I don't know wich level I am currently, theres only a star since spring.
#54 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 1:28:40 AM(UTC)

There's still a big difference, though. You stopped being offered suits when you had around 30 left to get. I stopped being offered suits when I had maybe 150 left to get. So you've somehow got 120 suits from somewhere else, maybe Forzathon, which I haven't really bothered with?
#55 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 7:24:23 AM(UTC)
I started taking cars from the wheel spins. Once I had all but a few commons that were never offered, I took the suits. I was offered all but one of the non legendary suits.

I had 31 total suits to get when the racing shop opened and am now down to 15.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 7:39:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

There's still a big difference, though. You stopped being offered suits when you had around 30 left to get. I stopped being offered suits when I had maybe 150 left to get. So you've somehow got 120 suits from somewhere else, maybe Forzathon, which I haven't really bothered with?

Been getting suits in forzathons, Forza RC, leagues etc.
#57 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:31:25 AM(UTC)
It's cool that they're including some of the seasonal suits I missed. All together I think I've had at least 10 that I hadn't had even after exhausting the suits as level up rewards. And it's nice to have something to spend some for a cash on. I'd rather spend 300k on a suit I don't have than a crate that's all duplicates.
#58 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 10:11:41 AM(UTC)
I also have been getting many with the Race Shop. I am now only missing 3 Forza Favorites (Forza RC Seattle, Forza RC WC, M Rossi), 5 Pop Culture (Push it to the Limit, Saint Nick, Ugly Sweater Party, Wolf Pack, Jack Rabbit), 1 Cars (BMW), and 2 Pattern General (Earth First, Safe and Sane). So, for a total of 11 left to go. In addition, we have the additional 4 Hot Wheels suits to go.

Only challenge, waiting to get lucky during the refresh!!!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#59 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:21:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
I also have been getting many with the Race Shop. I am now only missing 3 Forza Favorites (Forza RC Seattle, Forza RC WC, M Rossi), 5 Pop Culture (Push it to the Limit, Saint Nick, Ugly Sweater Party, Wolf Pack, Jack Rabbit), 1 Cars (BMW), and 2 Pattern General (Earth First, Safe and Sane). So, for a total of 11 left to go. In addition, we have the additional 4 Hot Wheels suits to go.

PRKid

not likely to get the 2 ForzaRC suits, same goes for all the loyalty reward suits and dlc suits which you definitely wont get from the shop
they were for specific events

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#60 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 4:03:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

not likely to get the 2 ForzaRC suits

So, why would they show up on my Menu of available suits (yet, locked)? I understand the other DLC suits, they do not show up at all in same Menu.

Would be great to get los get someone directly from T10 to respond, since I have not found a specific write-up of what would be offered. @ Manteomax??

Edited by user Saturday, November 10, 2018 4:59:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 4:24:41 PM(UTC)
Dlc doesn't get added to the game until a code is provided, so as far as your game is concerned, it doesn't exist.

The other suits were added as gifted items.
#62 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 5:00:19 PM(UTC)
Dlc doesn't get added to the game until a code is provided, so as far as your game is concerned, it doesn't exist.

The other suits were added as gifted items.

Correct!

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:45:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Neverender123 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post
Love the store, the fact you included badges, and mods too is great. Fantastic compared to the crates. But why must there always be even a tiny catch? Why not just have it all in columns like when you look for the stuff? I mean I get it, Get people coming back. Still the counter seems pointless when it's only 5 minutes. I'm just sitting on the front page now afraid im gonna miss that damn M. Rossi suit or Tanners lol

Thanks for the ability to get the suits and badges with credits!

I got the Tanner and M. Rossi suits last night one after the other 300 k each.

Rub it in why don't cha! :P
seriously I still haven't seen these two! I think the game knows and wants to torture me until it can't anymore, yep.
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 10:21:58 PM(UTC)
I think they finally snuck in another update fix, gear shift animations! All the manual shift cars so far are accurate with a little more shift emphasis and speed is there too.
#65 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 2:19:04 PM(UTC)
Turn10 devs, is there a place here in the forums where I can give feedback in regards to the race shop? I have a few things I want to say but my biggest concern is not being able to achieve the 14 driver suits that I need to complete the collection.

[Mod Edit - thread merged. You can leave feedback in this thread or submit a ticket at the Support link at the top of the site. The Race Shop will likely not offer all suits as some are event rewards only. - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, November 11, 2018 4:54:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 9:03:15 AM(UTC)
Although it´s a good idea to get missing driver gear from a shop, having to wait endlessly for a chance to get one of the few last missing ones is an annoying experience. I wish I was being offered the few suits without the silly rotation of all others I already have in the inventory.
#67 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 9:24:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Neverender123 Go to Quoted Post
Love the store, the fact you included badges, and mods too is great. Fantastic compared to the crates. But why must there always be even a tiny catch? Why not just have it all in columns like when you look for the stuff? I mean I get it, Get people coming back. Still the counter seems pointless when it's only 5 minutes. I'm just sitting on the front page now afraid im gonna miss that damn M. Rossi suit or Tanners lol

Thanks for the ability to get the suits and badges with credits!

I got the Tanner and M. Rossi suits last night one after the other 300 k each.

Rub it in why don't cha! :P
seriously I still haven't seen these two! I think the game knows and wants to torture me until it can't anymore, yep.

I don't sit in the race shop, just check it when in game. Just logged in and saw the Tanner suit, grabbed it, back to work until I might check back in it this evening.
 2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 11:49:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LamboFreakLP670 Go to Quoted Post
Turn10 devs, is there a place here in the forums where I can give feedback in regards to the race shop? I have a few things I want to say but my biggest concern is not being able to achieve the 14 driver suits that I need to complete the collection.

[Mod Edit - thread merged. You can leave feedback in this thread or submit a ticket at the Support link at the top of the site. The Race Shop will likely not offer all suits as some are event rewards only. - MM]

ManteoMax, will there be any other opportunities to earn the reward suits? For example, due to my absence with work and time off, I missed the opportunities to earn the ForzaRC Seattle and Championship suits. I would also like the Race Shop to rotate only the suits that I am missing, instead of constantly wasting time waiting in the Race Shop for the timer to reset itself. I am only missing 13 suits to complete the collection.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:55:16 AM(UTC)

PRKid

I have the two Forza RC suites, but otherwise my list of missing suits is exactly the same. I’m running FM7 on my laptop and can keep an eye on it most of the time.

Eit: I am not missing Wolf Pack.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:24:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#70 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:42:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lipsi99 Go to Quoted Post

PRKid

I have the two Forza RC suites, but otherwise my list of missing suits is exactly the same. I’m running FM7 on my laptop and can keep an eye on it most of the time.

There appears to be 3 Forza RC suits.
#71 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:57:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sTReetBurner09 Go to Quoted Post
I think they finally snuck in another update fix, gear shift animations! All the manual shift cars so far are accurate with a little more shift emphasis and speed is there too.

Have you tried the Bugatti Type 35? I'm really curious about that one since the shift lever is on the outside of the car. Seems like that would be a tough fix.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error