This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
13 Pages<<111213Prev
#301 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 4:00:40 AM(UTC)
So, moderators. Developers. Turn 10 staff. SOMEONE. This is twelve, 12 pages and seven, 7 months of feedback and people wanting to hear ANY news of anything being implemented. Or considered.

Why the silence?! If nothing is ever going to happen, at least tell us that. That would be something. The nothing that is happening now is wrong.

Edited by user Friday, April 19, 2019 4:01:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#302 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 2:18:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post
So, moderators. Developers. Turn 10 staff. SOMEONE. This is twelve, 12 pages and seven, 7 months of feedback and people wanting to hear ANY news of anything being implemented. Or considered.

Why the silence?! If nothing is ever going to happen, at least tell us that. That would be something. The nothing that is happening now is wrong.

They are busy with Forza street.
 2 users liked this post.
#303 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 2:59:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post

We see drift suspension etc etc where as drag I think they threw us a bone to try to retain a few racers but I don't foresee them doing jack . Their responses match their actions ... nothing.

Drag should have had class based racing ,,,,,, wasn't much sense putting drag in a game when in free play you have drag mode and a drag tire in drag mode knocks the car out of its division. Which in turn places the lowest class car on the LB with the highest class.

At this point I would like to see someone be bright enough and jump on the concept that is not out there ... a stand alone drag game from junior dragster to top fuel ... work your way up and have numerous classes/brackets ... even some DLC like Nostalgia, Jet Car/Truck , wheel standers etc etc or have some of those done up such as forzathon cars if they want. No prep expansion etc. A lot of options are there.

I believe if they branched out as they did with Horizon and made a drift stand alone and drag stand alone they would open their base up beyond expectations but still leave some limited version of the cross racing/driving styles intact in the regular game to keep Forza play option varieties ... but also maybe that would branch some on Forza only to the stand alones as well. Just a few random thoughts

Edited by user Sunday, April 21, 2019 10:11:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
#304 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:45:05 AM(UTC)
Why has this not been updated to replace the current system. They wanted feedback so that’s what we gave them, yet we have been ignored. Ever since the implementation of this system (unless I am wrong) there have been no changes to it. Honestly just create a drag racing hopper for every class then implement this system into it. If you are not going to listen, at least do some development on your own. You have been so preoccupied with the Race Regulations system that you have neglected to update and improve other parts of the game.
13 Pages<<111213Prev

Notification

Icon
Error