This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
12 Pages<<101112Prev
#276 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 6:43:17 AM(UTC)
Ok. I will retract my previous statement. I spent some time in a few multiplayer lobbies and that's something I hadn't done since a recent update.

It looks like alot of what did work doesn't and what didn't does in some cases. Either way, it's something different and I've got plenty to do because most of my cars don't work now, lol!

I am happy to see some change!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 1, 2019 6:44:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#277 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 3:48:36 PM(UTC)
I know I’m a bit late and I didn’t read the other replies, but here goes nothing:

- automatic disqualification if center line is crossed
- all drag races MUST have traction control and stability control off
- drag radials should be heavily recommended for players
- manual transmission lightly recommended for players
- optional burnout pre-races, and it should make drag radial tires more sticky (if done right)
- future pro events where heavy tuning is required
- extra points if brakes are applied just before the finish line ;)
- it should tell you where exactly you passed your opponent if he was ahead of you at the start
- it should tell you how slow/fast you where at the start
#278 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:24:20 PM(UTC)
You have created a long time dream for me. If I may explain my dream, you have many things very close and you are simply missing a few.

Imagine, and open live in game lobby at a drag strip itself with a parking area for tuning, a "wait in line" area before the track, and when it's your turn to go up and stage, you get a burnout box to warm up your tires and at that point you can bring up the tire temps on the screen to the side and they can get about 20 seconds or so to warm up tires.

Then the two players after warming up their tires start staging. Then you pretty much have the light as you do currently, but at the end, instead of just cutting it out, have the player manually brake, and go around to pick up and look at his times and drive back to the parking area/staging area again to retune or cool down their vehicle or go right back in line to wait to drag again.

So basically an open track day at a drag strip but with manually driving from the pit, to the waiting in line to drag area, then the burnout box and then drag, then swing back around to pick up a time and back to the parking area and you can "park" and tune there!
#279 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:32:59 PM(UTC)
Anything new Turn10?
#280 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:34:30 PM(UTC)
Hello Turn10. Have you guys ever thought about getting with the NHRA to develop a true Drag Racing title? Take my money! Please!
12 Pages<<101112Prev

Notification

Icon
Error