This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 6:31:35 AM(UTC)
Some facts.

Gifted cars can't be sold or auctioned.

Saw someone mentioned didn't want to Shell out 600k for level up car.

Guess what. You can sell or auction that level up car. It appears to be a hot item. Buy it, auction it at maximum price. You'll increase the credits you spent on it by 50%.

But you'd probably want to do this BEFORE the gtr is gifted.

I'd auction mine. But I've got over 50 million in credits, just collecting suits now.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 6:41:25 PM(UTC)
When will it be given out? The event's already over, and it's been in game as a level-up reward for like a month. And how often it spawns as a reward is also incredibly inconsistent, friend of mine had it within 2 days as a reward and it's been 10s of levels for me and nothing.
Rank: Racing Permit
#28 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 7:17:06 PM(UTC)
No one knows when it will be given out. But I hope we won't have to wait this long for the Pontiac Trans Am FE
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#29 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 8:42:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Some facts.

Gifted cars can't be sold or auctioned.

Saw someone mentioned didn't want to Shell out 600k for level up car.

Guess what. You can sell or auction that level up car. It appears to be a hot item. Buy it, auction it at maximum price. You'll increase the credits you spent on it by 50%.

But you'd probably want to do this BEFORE the gtr is gifted.

I'd auction mine. But I've got over 50 million in credits, just collecting suits now.


Cheers. . / .. . Cheers mate, grabbed the spin car . . . .
Rank: Driver's Permit
#30 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 11:20:52 PM(UTC)
What driver level and car tier are you to get FE Cars or the Diablo in the spin?
I'm level 259 and car tier 45 and don't have cars like this in the spin...
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#31 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 8:30:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Marcel1507 Go to Quoted Post
What driver level and car tier are you to get FE Cars or the Diablo in the spin?
I'm level 259 and car tier 45 and don't have cars like this in the spin...


My account has had all cars available in game for quite some time, so when this new round of cars came up, they all showed up for me I'm consecutive level ups. I'm level ~800, but have had all cars for awhile(level ~550 or so).

Two other accounts, pretty low driver level, ~220 cars in garage, neither have seen any of these new cars in level up.
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:16:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Why do people even use friction assist
Seriously why
Doesnt help you improve at all


lol let people be, the real question is why is friction assist allowed in multiplayer, but that's for another topic
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#33 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 4:09:21 AM(UTC)
Got my GTR, and will be placing one of my two GTR’s up on the Auction House atsimevstage, or just cashing it in for the 750k . . . .

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 4:14:28 AM(UTC)
Been handed out with the most recent update just a day or two ago . .
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#35 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 6:32:06 AM(UTC)
I got the gift one. So now I have two, as I got another one via level up. Dunno if I can sell it.

IMO, T10 would be smart to add the three unicorns (four?) to the level up rotation, but with a really low chance, like 0.01% or so.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#36 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 7:39:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
I got the gift one. So now I have two, as I got another one via level up. Dunno if I can sell it.

IMO, T10 would be smart to add the three unicorns (four?) to the level up rotation, but with a really low chance, like 0.01% or so.

This one no, you can't sell it.

The one received as a level up reward yes. I put it up for action.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#37 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:11:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
I got the gift one. So now I have two, as I got another one via level up. Dunno if I can sell it.

IMO, T10 would be smart to add the three unicorns (four?) to the level up rotation, but with a really low chance, like 0.01% or so.


To check to see IF you can sell a car, simply select the car, click A and you’ll see if you want to get into it, sell it, auction it or remove in the case of gift cars.Click Sell, and the nextboption shows you what the payout is currently in-game.

If that’s higher that what’s actually selling on the Auction House. As opposed to what ppl might be asking for them, then sell it back into the game.

The purchase price on the Level Up was 600k, and the payout has been around the 750k mark. Giving you a profit of 150k.

However, you can auction gift cars, and auction both rewards cars as well (which sometimes show up,as sell, but only have a 100 credits pay-out).

Whereas the other might have the much higher value.

Currently there’s a flood of GTRs on auction house, so you might well get a lot less in there, than simply taking the payout which I believe is around 600-750k . . (Haven’t checked recently).

So just do some simple checking on your part, will give you the answers you require.

To make an auction car sell next to one that exactly the same, is to paint it a nice colour, do some dual tones or gradients etc. so someone on auction house might just pick yours over the stick yellow one.

Just make it stand out a little. Drop some nice wheels on it. It bumps up,the auction price, as the algorithm takes upgrades into account with regards to its ‘value’ . . .

Just like in real car yards, make yours ‘stand out’, without going nuts. As your personal tastes are not always what others might think is ‘cool’ . . . . Simply improve its overall visual appeal without making it gawky.

Edited by user Friday, November 16, 2018 3:16:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#38 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:42:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post


However, you can auction gift cars, and auction both rewards cars as well (which sometimes show up,as sell, but only have a 100 credits pay-out).



Can't sell or auction gift cars, only remove
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error