This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:39:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
My Club ran its first post-update session last night, and I forced Collision Assist on for the entire Lobby. Other than the occasional "wonky physics moment" the racing was greatly improved (on top of what was already a high standard of sportsmanship as that's what my Club is all about) and the accidents that spoiled previous battles were pretty much eliminated. Everybody had a good time in traffic and battles throughout the field were enjoyable which is all I could hope for.

Next time try it with Collision Assist forced off. The new collision physics are pretty solid on their own, and in an environment where everyone is actively trying to race clean they're probably amazing.
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:32:22 PM(UTC)
Thank you guys! Now that racing has become exactly like horizon, I don't need to buy it anymore. I sure love being used at break pads and having to deal with people blocking roads!

Seriously, this collision assist has ruined racing. The old model was bad. This new model is way too stiff.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:32:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:24:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lethulity Go to Quoted Post
Thank you guys! Now that racing has become exactly like horizon, I don't need to buy it anymore. I sure love being used at break pads and having to deal with people blocking roads!

Seriously, this collision assist has ruined racing. The old model was bad. This new model is way too stiff.

Yeah, none of that ever happened before the update.
#79 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:20:34 PM(UTC)
Hi Guys

I'm going to keep this simple because i want turn 10 to see this cause i know how they think as a team.

Now If you like the New Crash Physics say Yes below
If you like the Old Crash Physics say No.

Remember YES or NO nothing else.

I'll Start NO
I dont need advantages.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:37:58 PM(UTC)
No
#81 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:20:48 PM(UTC)
No.
User is suspended until 11/21/2018 7:23:23 AM(UTC)
#82 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:20:42 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Profanity & user removed - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:22:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#83 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:23:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Pinstripes Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
My Club ran its first post-update session last night, and I forced Collision Assist on for the entire Lobby. Other than the occasional "wonky physics moment" the racing was greatly improved (on top of what was already a high standard of sportsmanship as that's what my Club is all about) and the accidents that spoiled previous battles were pretty much eliminated. Everybody had a good time in traffic and battles throughout the field were enjoyable which is all I could hope for.

Next time try it with Collision Assist forced off. The new collision physics are pretty solid on their own, and in an environment where everyone is actively trying to race clean they're probably amazing.

Thanks for the tip, will take a look.
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 12:17:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lethulity Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, none of that ever happened before the update.

At least, you could dodge it or knock them to the side if they were a pain and get away. Now they can just block the road and you can't do anything about ti because cars weigh as much as a moon now.
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error