This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
34 Pages<<323334Prev
#826 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:31:38 AM(UTC)
1986 Mac Tools Merkur XR4Ti sounds a lot better than it used to. Forza must have fixed it in the update. I'm concerned why they didn't fix other sounds as well, has anyone noticed sound fixes for other cars?

Edited by user Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:32:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#827 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 11:00:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dnizz23 Go to Quoted Post
Idk how a 14.99 game (the grand tour) has way better accurate engine sounds than forza. It’s not even close. I played the game for 30 minutes and the cars I used 918 spyder mclaren P1 the laferrari and the Ferrari 488 sounded amazing and so accurate. Idk why forza can’t do this. The sounds are way better in the grand tour game. Forza please try to correct this.

I saw gameplay footage of the grand tour game and the car sound accuracy caught me by surprise!

Forza is a first-party developer with massive funding coming from MS - they really have no excuse in 2019. I'm not concerned with how many cars they attempt to shove into one game - ALL of them deserve accurate sound at least, if not unique handling characteristics. What's stopping them from upping a few gigs on the game file size and adding detailed, distinct and accurate sounds?

It's a shame because some car sounds in FM7 are really above par - but that audio bliss doesn't carry across the board - which I so desperately would like them to implement.

I played FM6 to death yesterday and the pitch, tone, dynamic bass and midrange, frequencies, etc. sound just right. There's no ear fatigue when you turn the volume up - just powerful car sound that vibrates through your seat and goes through your chest! Pretty much what you'd expect form an actual car. Up your game Fm7 - now is the time!
34 Pages<<323334Prev

Notification

Icon
Error