18 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#101 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 4:53:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: J4K3M6047 Go to Quoted Post
Also, when is the supposed Horizon Halloween Party that we've heard about for the past week or two?


It should start up once the season changes
Rank: Moderator
#102 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 7:21:45 AM(UTC)
Summer is now in effect until November 1.


https://twitter.com/WeArePlayground/status/1055477126172958720

Forzathon Shop: Witch's Hat, Witch's Nose, Lamborghini Reventon FE, Ferrari F355
Event rewards: 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill (new), 1971 Nissan GT-R, Horn: In the Hall of the Mountain King, Horn: Ice Cream Van, Clothing: Green Man

Discussion thread
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#103 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:42:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MixableMuffin58 Go to Quoted Post
Car pass sucks, too many same cars (recolors, no hardtop etc) please add new cars no reskins or convertibles...


I'm glad that they are including convertibles in the VIP list, I personally don't think they have enough of them, especially since more than a few of the regular cars are hardtop convertibles anyway (like the BMW Z4, 1st gen Miata, Ferrari California T) and should be top DOWN.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Summer is now in effect until November 1.

Forzathon Shop: Witch's Hat, Witch's Nose, Lamborghini Reventon FE, Ferrari F355
Event rewards: 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill (new), 1971 Nissan GT-R, Horn: In the Hall of the Mountain King, Horn: Ice Cream Van, Clothing: Green Man

Discussion thread


Any idea why they seem to keep getting different cars in the Forzathon shop than what they show in the preview ad? It says Hot Wheels Twin Mill, but the actual car is the Reventon FE. Also wonder why they don't release the weekly VIP cars on the sane day as the season change. I have been getting notifications for the past 2 days when I start the game that says that this week's VIP cars are "available now", but obviously they aren't there yet.

"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#104 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:18:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MixableMuffin58 Go to Quoted Post
Car pass sucks, too many same cars (recolors, no hardtop etc) please add new cars no reskins or convertibles...


I'm glad that they are including convertibles in the VIP list, I personally don't think they have enough of them, especially since more than a few of the regular cars are hardtop convertibles anyway (like the BMW Z4, 1st gen Miata, Ferrari California T) and should be top DOWN.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Summer is now in effect until November 1.

Forzathon Shop: Witch's Hat, Witch's Nose, Lamborghini Reventon FE, Ferrari F355
Event rewards: 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill (new), 1971 Nissan GT-R, Horn: In the Hall of the Mountain King, Horn: Ice Cream Van, Clothing: Green Man

Discussion thread


Any idea why they seem to keep getting different cars in the Forzathon shop than what they show in the preview ad? It says Hot Wheels Twin Mill, but the actual car is the Reventon FE. Also wonder why they don't release the weekly VIP cars on the sane day as the season change. I have been getting notifications for the past 2 days when I start the game that says that this week's VIP cars are "available now", but obviously they aren't there yet.



Read again it says the twin mill by completing seasonal event
Rank: Driver's License
#105 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:31:46 PM(UTC)
Can anyone please tell me exactly what time the car pass cars will be available? :)
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#106 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:36:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MeandrousNine Go to Quoted Post

Read again it says the twin mill by completing seasonal event


Ok, got it. I thought it was a repeat of the week 1-2 Ferrari/Porsche mix up.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
Rank: Driver's License
#107 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 12:41:25 AM(UTC)
How will the Community Choice car from the winter be chosen? Can we vote somewhere on the forum or how does the choosing of this car work?
Rank: Driver's License
#108 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 1:32:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T1NM4N NL Go to Quoted Post
How will the Community Choice car from the winter be chosen? Can we vote somewhere on the forum or how does the choosing of this car work?



I don't have twitter but it could be interesting to see, if there's the same amount of votes on the twitter poll, whether we could get more than one car...
Rank: Driver's License
#109 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 1:35:59 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately, the Gallardo Perfromante doesn't have a full Forzavista mode (what I am saying is that the hood and the trunk doesn't open and I shouldn't speak about the roof). They had a lot of time to improve it since Horizon 1, but no... We have paid for this car, for sure it's a good car but at least we could expect a strict minimum; even the coupe has a full Forzavista.
Rank: Racing Permit
#110 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:21:00 PM(UTC)
Is there any new information yet about forza edition or exclusive cars we will have in the future?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM[

Edited by user Saturday, October 27, 2018 11:09:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#111 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 8:19:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dilly VIII Go to Quoted Post
Is there any new information yet about forza edition or exclusive cars we will have in the future?


Hi,

There was a tweet: https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1054777623656706050

It says there will be the Hot Wheels Boneshaker in Autumn and the Hoonicorn V2 in Spring.

I guess there will be new announcements each month for the 4 new seasons?
Rank: Driver's License
#112 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 1:58:20 AM(UTC)
How do we vote for the community car
Rank: Racing Permit
#113 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 4:17:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nicothib1 Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately, the Gallardo Perfromante doesn't have a full Forzavista mode

It has a very poorly done cockpit as well. Looks like it's a straight import from a Forza several generations ago.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#114 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:11:15 AM(UTC)
Hey does anyone know what time the Forza Horizon 4 Halloween party begins?
Rank: Moderator
#115 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 12:49:48 PM(UTC)
Winter #Forzathon Shop car voting
https://twitter.com/WeArePlayground/status/1057681946564853762
"It’s time to choose what car you want in the #Forzathon Shop for the #ForzaHorizon4 Winter Season! Vote for your favourite:"
(Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ferrari 812 Superfast, Chevy Colorado ZR2, Honda Civic Type R)

These were the cars available in the first month of release, allowing new players a chance to grab one they may have missed. The poll is open for six more days and then the winning selection will be featured in the #Forzathon Shop for the Winter season Nov. 8-15.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#116 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 3:31:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Winter #Forzathon Shop car voting
https://twitter.com/WeArePlayground/status/1057681946564853762
"It’s time to choose what car you want in the #Forzathon Shop for the #ForzaHorizon4 Winter Season! Vote for your favourite:"
(Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ferrari 812 Superfast, Chevy Colorado ZR2, Honda Civic Type R)

These were the cars available in the first month of release, allowing new players a chance to grab one they may have missed. The poll is open for six more days and then the winning selection will be featured in the #Forzathon Shop for the Winter season Nov. 8-15.


Well thats annoying. Guess I'm selling my GT3RS as it seems to be winning in polls and I'll just re-win it again in Winter. Would have liked to actually get something new, especially after the stupid hotwheels car were getting in Autumn. I get that this is for the late players to the game, but this is more like a punishment to the people that bought your game with early access or on first week of release. At least they have the option of buying a car from the auction house, we just get a 2nd copy of the car we already have.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#117 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:07:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: slunat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Winter #Forzathon Shop car voting
https://twitter.com/WeArePlayground/status/1057681946564853762
"It’s time to choose what car you want in the #Forzathon Shop for the #ForzaHorizon4 Winter Season! Vote for your favourite:"
(Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ferrari 812 Superfast, Chevy Colorado ZR2, Honda Civic Type R)

These were the cars available in the first month of release, allowing new players a chance to grab one they may have missed. The poll is open for six more days and then the winning selection will be featured in the #Forzathon Shop for the Winter season Nov. 8-15.


Well thats annoying. Guess I'm selling my GT3RS as it seems to be winning in polls and I'll just re-win it again in Winter. Would have liked to actually get something new, especially after the stupid hotwheels car were getting in Autumn. I get that this is for the late players to the game, but this is more like a punishment to the people that bought your game with early access or on first week of release. At least they have the option of buying a car from the auction house, we just get a 2nd copy of the car we already have.


How is it a punishment? You are not being forced to spend your Forzathon points on the car, just save them for the next week. If anything, pick up a second and sell it on the AH. There will always be a market for these exclusive cars due to people that miss out on them.

It's a win-win if you ask me, you get to make a profit off a second car and those who didn't get it when it was first available now have a chance at getting the car.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#118 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:34:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: slunat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Winter #Forzathon Shop car voting
https://twitter.com/WeArePlayground/status/1057681946564853762
"It’s time to choose what car you want in the #Forzathon Shop for the #ForzaHorizon4 Winter Season! Vote for your favourite:"
(Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ferrari 812 Superfast, Chevy Colorado ZR2, Honda Civic Type R)

These were the cars available in the first month of release, allowing new players a chance to grab one they may have missed. The poll is open for six more days and then the winning selection will be featured in the #Forzathon Shop for the Winter season Nov. 8-15.


Well thats annoying. Guess I'm selling my GT3RS as it seems to be winning in polls and I'll just re-win it again in Winter. Would have liked to actually get something new, especially after the stupid hotwheels car were getting in Autumn. I get that this is for the late players to the game, but this is more like a punishment to the people that bought your game with early access or on first week of release. At least they have the option of buying a car from the auction house, we just get a 2nd copy of the car we already have.


How is it a punishment? You are not being forced to spend your Forzathon points on the car, just save them for the next week. If anything, pick up a second and sell it on the AH. There will always be a market for these exclusive cars due to people that miss out on them.

It's a win-win if you ask me, you get to make a profit off a second car and those who didn't get it when it was first available now have a chance at getting the car.


Punishment was the wrong word, I just couldnt think of the right one when I made that post. What I mean is its a bit of a kick in the teeth to the early supporters of the game. I could save my forzathon points, and I intend to sell my current car and win it again, but I would've rather won a new car instead. The only reason I actually still schedule time to play is for the forzathons, so that one is going to be a bit annoying. Regardless of how hard it is to find a porsche for cheap on the auction house, thats what the auction house is there for, and thats what the early buyers were rewarded with for supporting the game early. I'm 100% being salty because I bought the game early and already have all of these and I wouldnt have been complaining about this if I missed out on the porsche, but its not exactly the most inspiring to see them already reusing vehicles within 2 months of the games release. I guess I'm just finding it extra annoying as money in this game just isnt something I'm really bothered about. I've had the game since the second day of early access and the only cars I've actually bought because I wanted to drive them are the RS6 and the Regera. I have a lot more fun with completing challenges to unlock cars. Selling and reunlocking the porsche wont really do much for unless it gives me enough to buy one of the castles so I can have the barnfind cars.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#119 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 6:20:47 AM(UTC)
Why the shop update before the next season? I was hopong for the halloween horns n pumpkin mask. As well the capri fe since its event is next.
Rank: Moderator
 2 users liked this post.
#120 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 7:59:11 AM(UTC)
Autumn now in effect through November 8:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Autumn Seasonal Barn Find
New car from Forzathon Shop: 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
Forzathon Shop exclusive car: 1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396 Forza Edition
Forzathon Shop Clothing: DOTD Tee 1
Forzathon Shop Clothing: DOTD Tee 2
Car Pass: 1991 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Escort Cosworth Group A
Car Pass: 1977 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford F-150 'Hoonitruck'
Events: Bone Shaker, Offroad cars, Aston Martin DB12
PR Stunt: Speed Trap
Rank: Driver's License
#121 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:22:57 AM(UTC)
Do you have to have the car pass to do seasonal events? When I try to enter one, it goes to "purchase a new car" None show up..

Nevermind, I see now...

They really need to fix this problem.

Edited by user Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:30:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#122 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 9:51:14 AM(UTC)
I had that problem too. How did you fix?
Rank: Moderator
#123 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 10:38:01 AM(UTC)
One of the seasonal championships requires the Hot Wheels Bone Shaker, which is only available from the Forzathon Shop. Once you buy the car with Forzathon Points you should be able to enter the event.
Rank: Racing Permit
#124 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 12:03:32 PM(UTC)
Any word when the Gymkhana 10 Hoonicorn will be available? I see it in game but can’t buy it yet. Also interesting that there will be 2 Hoonicorns with only slightly different liveries. To me it would make more sense to have the Hoonicorn V1 build in game so we have a classed down NA version as well.
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#125 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 9:50:29 AM(UTC)
Pretty disappointed to already be having repeats in the Forzathon Shop coming in Winter. Wasn't the greatest having cars that were available for purchase from the Autoshow tossed into the Forzathon Shop (F355), but now I'm having flashbacks to FM7 'Specialty Dealer' when it started out.

Originally Posted by: DoomCrueOG Go to Quoted Post
Any word when the Gymkhana 10 Hoonicorn will be available? I see it in game but can’t buy it yet. Also interesting that there will be 2 Hoonicorns with only slightly different liveries. To me it would make more sense to have the Hoonicorn V1 build in game so we have a classed down NA version as well.

November 15-22 (Spring) in the Forzathon shop.
18 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error