Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
nb3254
I really sincerely hope they will fix this bug as soon as possible.
I'm still playing FM7 as well, so I'm basically creating vinyl groups and livery in pre-FM7 Forza.
And there are many liveries that I have already created for the newly added cars to FH4 from the pre-FM7 Xbox One era Forza, like the Porsche 928 that was added in Series 35.

This bug was not fixed in Series 35, so we have now been affected by this bug for 7 months.
It may be a "trivial" problem compared to a game crash, but for us painters it is a very serious problem.
I hope they realize the importance of this issue.
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2021 3:54:29 PM(UTC)
UNIT PRIME 70
Originally Posted by: RallyzX360 Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately it's been like that since the end of last year. Unless you have an Xbox Series X or S, the import bug is as described. They have been made aware, but have as yet not fixed it.

It's down as a known issue on https://support.forzamot...1991068-FH4-Known-Issues

End of last year? so it's been like that for few months then. Good to know its a known issue thanks for the heads up.
I'm on the good ol' massive xbox one console.
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 6:13:45 PM(UTC)
RallyzX360
Unfortunately it's been like that since the end of last year. Unless you have an Xbox Series X or S, the import bug is as described. They have been made aware, but have as yet not fixed it.

It's down as a known issue on https://support.forzamot...1991068-FH4-Known-Issues
Twitter: @RallyzX360
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 1:49:42 PM(UTC)
ARL35
I have the same problem
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 1:06:33 PM(UTC)
UNIT PRIME 70
While winter season was happening, I ended up playing FH3 for a while and made some JDM stickers in FH3 so I could share on fh3 & later import to Fh4. Load up Fh4 a few days later, I go to import vinyl groups and jump to the Fh3 tab and it's showing all my Fh4 files. (FM7, FM6 and ofc fh3 are all showing fh4 files, both in vinyls groups & saved designs)

* TL; DR *
FH4: You can't import old designs/vinyl groups from previous games right now for some odd reason.
Thought it was just me & it's also doing the same for another designer I know.

Thanks, wasn't sure where to report this little bug but hopefully, mods see this and can address it by the next update.
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2021 8:49:37 PM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error