This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
FLUEX
Congrats all entrants, really great paints from you all....
Very happy to place 2nd with so many awesome entries! 😀

Thanks Quadro40k and PTG!!!!
Looking forward the next one... 👀
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:39:36 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Congratulations guys!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 🍾🥂
See you all in the next one…… 😉

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:32:45 AM(UTC)
Quadro40k
So ladies and gentlemen!

I know you can't wait to see the winners and it'll be unfair to hold it any longer than necessary.

But just before we reveal the names, I'd like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all participants and supporters. It was absolute pleasure to see the involvement and all the great works that were submitted!

The judging team had a really hard task considering the quality of so many entries but in the end we had to make a choice.

So, the votes are cast and...

Congrats to all the winners and participants!

We'll meet again in the next contest, coming soon ;)
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:08:02 AM(UTC)
IngoingCake8592
I am sorry to say I never did submit an entry. I had a couple of good ideas...but nothing could quite gel like I wanted them to. I ended up having to stop because it got me hating on the project. I will continue to work on them to see if I can ever get them to work right...but this is surely not my forte.

I have even more respect for you all than I had before. I have never attempted this level before and knew I was outclassed but wanted at least to try. But I now have an ever greater appreciation for the art that you all put out. I will go back to my linework and general geometry...lol. But if my Rush, Disturbed, or Motorhead cars ever come out, I will let you know.

Good luck to all the participants.
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2020 6:08:05 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
FANTASTIC effort guys ‘n’ gals!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2020 10:09:11 AM(UTC)
FLUEX
Thanks Quadro40k and PTG for bringing up this contest!!!
Really great paints from all entrants.... a hard task for the judges!

Good luck you all.... 🤘🏻
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2020 4:46:16 AM(UTC)
Quadro40k
So, everyone, ALL entries into the contest (including those only posted on Discord) have been summarized in Post #2 of this thread.
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2020 4:31:39 AM(UTC)
Quadro40k
Oooofff, what a month it was!

I am now closing the contest! Thanks to everyone who participated, some stunning work here.

I will collate all entries in the course of today and voting by judging team will happen during this week, so stay tuned!
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
Posted: Sunday, June 7, 2020 10:58:03 PM(UTC)
Oooofff, what a month it was!

I am now closing the contest! Thanks to everyone who participated, some stunning work here.

I will collate all entries in the course of today and voting by judging team will happen during this week, so stay tuned!
Posted: Sunday, June 7, 2020 10:57:18 PM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
Lots of great work!!! A lot of you like similar music to me I think.
Posted: Sunday, June 7, 2020 1:42:53 PM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error