This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
MIDNYTE DUBH
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
Top 3 winners - Midnyte Dubh, RTT Frafadet and FRDT Pat theCat - your paints are now featured in FH4, courtesy of Turn10.

With the Livery comps being suspended, that’s very much appreciated.... thanks to T10 & cheers for the heads up Quadro πŸ‘πŸΎ
Also, received my in game prizes so many thanks for that too 😁

Originally Posted by: SnakeEyes Friex Go to Quoted Post
See you all next time!! πŸ˜‰

Will do my best to support the next one, as always, thanks for the time & effort Snake 🍻

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:04:28 PM(UTC)
SnakeEyes Friex
Congrats to the high five! βœ‹πŸ»
Awesome work everyone, loved every entry!
See you all next time!! πŸ˜‰
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:30:57 AM(UTC)
Quadro40k
Congrats to all participants, lots of awesome work!

Top 3 winners - Midnyte Dubh, RTT Frafadet and FRDT Pat theCat - your paints are now featured in FH4, courtesy of Turn10.

Cheers,
PTG Quadro40k
Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2020 12:37:06 PM(UTC)
KiloCharlie85
This contest was challenging and fun at the same time. Being able to run with the best of the best on this forum and have a great time doing it to - calls for a cheers and congrats to all who participated :).
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2020 3:54:14 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
I just got to work and watched the video... what a nice way to start the week LoL!! 😁

Have to say that was totally unexpected and would like to thank everyone for their votes. The standard was so high this year it’s an honour and really quite humbling to see my design win in such company.

Congrats to all the participants πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
The pics I took of all the entries have been shared across all the Forza related Xbox clubs I’m in and they’ve had a lot of likes, shares and positive feedback. Hopefully that’ll result in you guys getting a few more followers in game 🀞🏾

Huge thanks to Snake and everyone who helped to put the Competition on, your time and effort is always much appreciated.

Cheers everyone 🍺

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2020 2:05:24 AM(UTC)
Congratulations to all entries, well done to the winners too, all amazing works of art!
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2020 1:06:13 AM(UTC)
RTT Farfadet
Congratulations to all the artists

Paint / Insta / FB

Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2020 3:33:29 PM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
I got the right 1,2,3 but in the wrong order... lol.
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2020 11:05:57 AM(UTC)
SnakeEyes Friex
and the winner is video as linked in OP ;)

RCC2020 results video
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2020 10:07:18 AM(UTC)
SnakeEyes Friex
Originally Posted by: RaiD0n34 Go to Quoted Post
hello, I want to participate in this contest on the anime Naruto
thank you.

Hello Raidon... i totally missed this message from you 😬 did you get a chance to create something????
Posted: Saturday, February 29, 2020 10:42:52 AM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error