This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
MIDNYTE DUBH
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
Top 3 winners - Midnyte Dubh, RTT Frafadet and FRDT Pat theCat - your paints are now featured in FH4, courtesy of Turn10.

With the Livery comps being suspended, thatโ€™s very much appreciated.... thanks to T10 & cheers for the heads up Quadro ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Also, received my in game prizes so many thanks for that too ๐Ÿ˜

Originally Posted by: SnakeEyes Friex Go to Quoted Post
See you all next time!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Will do my best to support the next one, as always, thanks for the time & effort Snake ๐Ÿป

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:04:28 PM(UTC)
SnakeEyes Friex
Congrats to the high five! โœ‹๐Ÿป
Awesome work everyone, loved every entry!
See you all next time!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:30:57 AM(UTC)
Quadro40k
Congrats to all participants, lots of awesome work!

Top 3 winners - Midnyte Dubh, RTT Frafadet and FRDT Pat theCat - your paints are now featured in FH4, courtesy of Turn10.

Cheers,
PTG Quadro40k
Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2020 12:37:06 PM(UTC)
KiloCharlie85
This contest was challenging and fun at the same time. Being able to run with the best of the best on this forum and have a great time doing it to - calls for a cheers and congrats to all who participated :).
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2020 3:54:14 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
I just got to work and watched the video... what a nice way to start the week LoL!! ๐Ÿ˜

Have to say that was totally unexpected and would like to thank everyone for their votes. The standard was so high this year itโ€™s an honour and really quite humbling to see my design win in such company.

Congrats to all the participants ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
The pics I took of all the entries have been shared across all the Forza related Xbox clubs Iโ€™m in and theyโ€™ve had a lot of likes, shares and positive feedback. Hopefully thatโ€™ll result in you guys getting a few more followers in game ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ

Huge thanks to Snake and everyone who helped to put the Competition on, your time and effort is always much appreciated.

Cheers everyone ๐Ÿบ

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2020 2:05:24 AM(UTC)
Congratulations to all entries, well done to the winners too, all amazing works of art!
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2020 1:06:13 AM(UTC)
RTT Farfadet
Congratulations to all the artists

Paint / Insta / FB

Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2020 3:33:29 PM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
I got the right 1,2,3 but in the wrong order... lol.
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2020 11:05:57 AM(UTC)
SnakeEyes Friex
and the winner is video as linked in OP ;)

RCC2020 results video
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2020 10:07:18 AM(UTC)
SnakeEyes Friex
Originally Posted by: RaiD0n34 Go to Quoted Post
hello, I want to participate in this contest on the anime Naruto
thank you.

Hello Raidon... i totally missed this message from you ๐Ÿ˜ฌ did you get a chance to create something????
Posted: Saturday, February 29, 2020 10:42:52 AM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error