Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
MIDNYTE DUBH
Blimey!!! 😯😁

I’m sure that’s the first time I’ve ever won a community run design competition since I started painting in FM2 - thank you so much!!!!!

Congrats to the other podium places and also props to everyone who entered. It takes some bottle to put your work out there to be scrutinised and also helps keep the Forza community going. On that note, I’d like to say a huge “thank you” to Quadro and everyone at Pendulum Tuning who had a part in organising this as well as the support from T10 👍🏾

PM is on the way Quadro (and I’m definitely pinching that graphic, LoL!) many thanks again guys - I’m chuffed to bits!!! 🍾🎉🏆🎊🥂😁

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 10:48:34 AM(UTC)
Quadro40k
BEHOLD ladies and gentlemen! Fellow Gearheads and Forza painters!
After long and heated discussion, the jury is ready to announce the verdict!
The fight was fierce but there can only be one winner!
Without further delay, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

Winners, please DM me here or on PTG Discord regarding details of your prizes collection!
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 7:06:35 AM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
Some nice designs in here! I don't know anything about the game so I didn't know what to draw.

…there's some stunning art around Gears that actually fits your style.

Yeah, google would’ve definitely been your friend Aqua, even though I’ve played all the previous Gears I didn’t know anything about the new one so had to do a lot of searching. Nice graphic by the way Quadro, think I’ll pinch that if you don’t mind? 😉

I looked on Google, but I didn't know if I was drawing good people or bad people, and I didn't know if they were popular characters or unpopular characters.
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 4:52:59 AM(UTC)
Quadro40k
Quote:
Nice graphic by the way Quadro, think I’ll pinch that if you don’t mind?

By all means, please do :)
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 1:50:54 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Quote:
Some nice designs in here! I don't know anything about the game so I didn't know what to draw.

…there's some stunning art around Gears that actually fits your style.

Yeah, google would’ve definitely been your friend Aqua, even though I’ve played all the previous Gears I didn’t know anything about the new one so had to do a lot of searching. Nice graphic by the way Quadro, think I’ll pinch that if you don’t mind? 😉

FH4 / FH3
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 1:05:19 AM(UTC)
Quadro40k
Quote:

I was actually wondering if you're going to join. Should have pinged me on Discord, there's some stunning art around Gears that actually fits your style.

Next time, next game, next comp ;)
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 12:58:14 PM(UTC)
Quadro40k
Hey everyone!

The contest is now officially closed for voting!

All entries can be seen in this post on first page.

Judges will proceed with their rulings now, results will be announced before the end of the week.

Good luck everyone and thanks for your great job!
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 7:07:50 AM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2019 4:13:36 PM(UTC)
Quadro40k
Oh wow man, that's awesome!
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2019 2:59:04 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Quote:
If I get any inspiration in the next few days I’ll post a wip…..

Oh man, please do! I'd love to see your work in this comp!

Very late entry here, had a really busy week so a bit pushed for time but just managed to get it to where I’m happy...

Car: 2014 Ford Ranger T6 Rally Raid
File: Gears of War T6

🙂

FH4 / FH3
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2019 12:02:01 PM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error