This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
KoolIROCZ1967
Search - KoolIROCZ1967 - 69 Dodge Charger - FILE - Dukes Bee - Sharecode - 108 029 430

Week 20 Livery Contest Winner

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

sig box
Posted: Friday, July 10, 2020 8:11:49 AM(UTC)
KoolIROCZ1967
Originally Posted by: AlienatedElm42 Go to Quoted Post
Damn Kool, you have been killing it in the paint booth. Photo quality is amazing. Mine look like cartoon photos...lol. I would love to know your setting, I may then start getting back into painting!

Thanks Elm 👍🏻😎 No particular settings used at all - Just head out to Photo Mode and play with it and just keep taking shots - it’ll come to ya 👍🏻😎

sig box
Posted: Friday, July 10, 2020 4:20:45 AM(UTC)
AlienatedElm42
Damn Kool, you have been killing it in the paint booth. Photo quality is amazing. Mine look like cartoon photos...lol. I would love to know your setting, I may then start getting back into painting!
Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 5:38:11 AM(UTC)
KoolIROCZ1967
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Good job on the Anniversary Mustang & vinyl group, looks really clean! 👍🏾

Thanks MIDNYTE 👍🏻
sig box
Posted: Friday, July 3, 2020 12:02:53 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Good job on the Anniversary Mustang & vinyl group, looks really clean! 👍🏾

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 12:44:09 PM(UTC)
IG TOWLEY CHONG
What year and model is it? So many Mustangs in this game lol - I'll grab it today when I get on as I got preoccupied last night.
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:00:05 AM(UTC)
KoolIROCZ1967
Originally Posted by: IG TOWLEY CHONG Go to Quoted Post
Love that Stang - that "Cobra Jet" font looks like it was a bit of a pain and the snake image too. Good work. I've downloaded a few of your designs since getting the game, will grab this when I log on tonight.

Thanks IG 👍🏻😎 New Ford “Cobra Jet” was needed and took sometime indeed - thanks for the props and downloads - appreciated 👍🏻
sig box
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2020 10:12:54 AM(UTC)
IG TOWLEY CHONG
Love that Stang - that "Cobra Jet" font looks like it was a bit of a pain and the snake image too. Good work. I've downloaded a few of your designs since getting the game, will grab this when I log on tonight.
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:31:22 PM(UTC)
KoolIROCZ1967
Originally Posted by: Hotrod King87 Go to Quoted Post
Kudos on the cobra jet looks mean

Thanks Hotrod 👍🏻😎
sig box
Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:13:15 AM(UTC)
Hotrod King87
Kudos on the cobra jet looks mean

****RETIRED****
Posted: Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:26:07 AM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error