Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
MIDNYTE DUBH
Originally Posted by: koiftt Go to Quoted Post
Well it makes me happy to have a LE, but I'd much rather see fantastic paints in the hands of the many. Been dabbling in the AH myself, but doesn't seem to be the place for paint lovers anymore.

I’ve had a feeling for a long while now that the way the Sharefront is set up coupled with the lottery of actually getting featured in the first place means that I’m just weeing into the wind most of the time. As far as I’m concerned, Forza painters have never been less valued in the game than they are now and the announcement of the Livery Comps’ new format only confirms that feeling for me.
Apart from the odd Community run Comps, I’ll probably just go the AH route from now on. To date I’ve sold 509 auctions with exclusive designs on ranging from 500k to 5m. To be honest I get more satisfaction from someone paying a few million CRs for one of my designs because I know they really wanted it, rather than however many thousand downloads just because it happens to be the first file people see when they click on the Designs tab.
The P.E. paint is a perfect example of that, not meant to be a limited run but deliberately set at a higher price so will probably be rare nonetheless 😉

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:55:13 PM(UTC)
koiftt
Well it makes me happy to have a LE, but I'd much rather see fantastic paints in the hands of the many. Been dabbling in the AH myself, but doesn't seem to be the place for paint lovers anymore.
Good call on the Viper, we're going to have to be more careful painting older images as we continue. Hopefully we'll see more painters and paints from other cultures around the world
Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:07:07 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Oh hell yeah, Charger is awesome and I managed to grab me one!

That’s you, me and two others! 😏
It’s all good though, I was pleased with how it laid out on the car in the end. Was struggling to place the vinyl group of the whole album cover on anything that didn’t look like it was just pasted on so decided to use elements of it instead.

On another note, I have to give you props for your decision to pull your Suckerpunch design. I did a similar thing with my Lemmy tribute - which also had an Iron Cross on it - even though at over 32,000 it was the highest download design for that particular car....

I submitted a ticket after I’d unshared the file because I wasn’t sure if there could be possible repercussions if someone used it in the AH. It turns out that I would have been safe leaving the design shared as the image in itself didn’t have the specific connotations that violate the ToS.
Even so, I’m all for T10/PG’s efforts to make the game more inclusive so it won’t be making a return.

FH4 / FH3
Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 1:46:57 PM(UTC)
koiftt
Oh hell yeah, Charger is awesome and I managed to grab me one!
Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2020 4:11:51 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
--New to FH4--

--Auction House--

It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back.

Hard to believe it’s been 32 years since Public Enemy released this album and my friends and I went to see them for the first time when they came to the UK later that year. A very personal paint for me for all sorts of reasons so I’ll throw some in the AH at random but as always, if you want one and don’t see one then message me and I’ll put one up.

Power to the people and the beats ✊🏾 👊 🤜🏼🤛🏿 ☝🏽 ✌🏼

Car: 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Source:

FH4 / FH3
Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 9:40:04 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Originally Posted by: FLUEX Go to Quoted Post
Wow, wow, wow..... it turned out really great!!!

Cheers Fluex, I’m just trying to keep up with the likes of you! 😉

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Not a fan, but the picture looks great!

Appreciate the compliment all the more, cheers Aqua 👍🏾

Thanks for the shout out, super pleased to see the result of my little nudge. Colour is a beautiful thing, you nailes it and i hope to see more from you! Can't wait to see the Enemy on a car.

Yeah, for a while there I lost my motivation to be a part of the Forza “Community” (such as it is now compared to earlier days) but your comments helped me to focus again so very grateful for that koiftt 🍻

FH4 / FH3
Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 8:54:29 PM(UTC)
koiftt
Thanks for the shout out, super pleased to see the result of my little nudge. Colour is a beautiful thing, you nailes it and i hope to see more from you! Can't wait to see the Enemy on a car.
Posted: Monday, July 6, 2020 12:40:07 PM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
Not a fan, but the picture looks great!
Posted: Monday, July 6, 2020 7:02:04 AM(UTC)
PTG FLUEX
Wow, wow, wow..... it turned out really great!!!
Posted: Monday, July 6, 2020 6:00:41 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Finished…....

Learned a lot from this project. It’s not perfect by any means but it turned out better than I thought when I started and it’s given me more confidence to try colour portraits rather than staying in my B&W comfort zone. Working on a layout and will probably be another AH release, in the meantime I need to crack on with my entry for PTG’s new comp.

FH4 / FH3
Posted: Monday, July 6, 2020 4:30:18 AM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error