This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
RTT Farfadet
thank you friends Minight, Snake, Rynos3r1 I spent more than a month and a half on it but I am really satisfied with the result because, it is an anime that I love since small. you also did a magnificent job too, the cartoons chose and the achievement was really unbelievable. I can't wait until next year for the next competition and see which cartoon everyone will choose :) Ps: I haven't had time to take your liveries yet but today I'm doing that and I take a picture of them

Paint / Insta / FB

Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 9:05:31 PM(UTC)
ryn0s3r1
Spectacular paint work!

Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 5:35:13 AM(UTC)
SnakeEyes Friex
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ amazing work man!
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2020 11:41:46 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH

Absolutely first class paint Farfadet ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2020 1:44:39 PM(UTC)
RTT Farfadet
Originally Posted by: KiloCharlie85 Go to Quoted Post
RTT Farfadet I was really impressed with how City Hunter Nicky Larson turned out. I'm going to give it a like and download! Well done!

Thx Charlie it's nice that you like it :)

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Ace! Love how the curtains divide the car, and work around the doors, and windows.

Thx AquaPainter, I absolutely wanted to keep the red and white roof of the City Hunter car to have a reminder of the anime :)

Paint / Insta / FB

Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 7:46:06 PM(UTC)
KiloCharlie85
RTT Farfadet I was really impressed with how City Hunter Nicky Larson turned out. I'm going to give it a like and download! Well done!
Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6:11:25 PM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
Ace! Love how the curtains divide the car, and work around the doors, and windows.
Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 12:21:30 AM(UTC)
RTT Farfadet
Hi artists,

after 1 month of work on my project "City Hunter Nicky Larson" for the Retro Cartoon Contest is finally out of the paint booth and available for download

Paint / Insta / FB

Posted: Monday, February 3, 2020 6:23:47 PM(UTC)
ryn0s3r1

She's gorgeous! Can't wait for the whole package.

Posted: Monday, February 3, 2020 6:18:15 PM(UTC)
RTT Farfadet
hi artists, I don't post too much on the forum taken a little on a lot of other social networks ^^ here is one of the drawings that will go on the Mini Cooper '65 City Hunter for the Retro Cartoon Contest contest :) I would unveil tomorrow the whole vehicle after making several checks. I am really happy to be able to participate in this competition, they really have a level in painting and we go back to childhood thanks to everyone. Keep it up guys ;)

Paint / Insta / FB

Posted: Sunday, February 2, 2020 7:42:28 PM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error