This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
RallyzX360
If you try to paint over that part, then you have to leave a notch to avoid painting onto the end of the wing. This is worse on the left side (which covers the right side of the engine bay) due to the 1.00 coordinate vertical difference between the two sides. It's less obvious as it currently stands. Consider it a feature ...

I think I remember why I'd stopped doing requests ...
Twitter: @RallyzX360
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 3:16:39 AM(UTC)
SoulBuffalo8
seeing that u used vinyls to cover up the more metallic paint u used on the bull's i noticed there is some metallic paint still showing through on the engine cover.

Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 6:38:59 PM(UTC)
RallyzX360
Yes, I tried to put them on the sides but the distortion is too great, so I put them on the top. Anything you put on the sides other than a solid colour looks very pixelated as the sides’ projection on the horizontal plane is so small.

I did pick up the black strip on the front of the intake and on the roof and have included it.
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 3:37:23 PM(UTC)
SoulBuffalo8
k thx for the info. did not notice that the drivers name was only on the side. same with the jloc decal's font. but i did notice the lamborghini decals on what i think is called the air intake vent for the engine... did u move them to be on the top because i did notice the lamborghini decals were ment to be on the side of the intake. but there is a issue with placing decals on it. think it could be fixed by splitting the lamborghini logo so it will be rotated to fit on the intakes sides properly?
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 2:49:25 PM(UTC)
RallyzX360
His name is only above the driver's door (see your own picture of the model earlier in the thread, as well as other model views). It is also on the rear quarter window in white, but obviously I can't do that. The JLOC logo is based upon the original front view of the real car (and is also similar to that in the model view), where you will notice the initial J has a top, unlike the one on the website). I suspect they just used standard letters on the real car. I am not changing it.

I'll share a few of the main vinyls, but won't split them all out.

Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 1:42:35 PM(UTC)
SoulBuffalo8
also i noticed that the Japan's lamborghini owners club font is all off. i found their website which had their logo on it.

Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 12:01:51 PM(UTC)
SoulBuffalo8
Originally Posted by: RallyzX360 Go to Quoted Post
Further to a request by SoulBuffalo8, here (at last) is Yuichi Maeda's Team Nomad Lamborghini Diablo.

Thanks all for the assistance on finding the logos.

Let me know which vinyls you want me to share, SoulBuffalo, and in which colours. I assume you want them separated out individually.

Car: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR - File Name: Nomad Diablo

thanks alot for making this design. gonna download it right away. just noticed one slight thing u prob forgot. i noticed that yuichi maeda's name is only above one of the doors. wasnt it suppose to be above both?

i kinda thought it would be nice if those decals were shared. most of the people who made other lamborghini diablos gtrs didnt even share the proper nomad decal. they can be useful on other race cars too.
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 11:37:32 AM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
I've found some perfect images of those logos!!!

2020-01-12 17.27.19
by Rallyz

2020-01-12 17.27.23
by Rallyz

2020-01-12 17.27.13
by Rallyz

Oh they are yours??? ... Lol!

Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:58:35 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Oh yes!!!! 👌🏾

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:43:31 AM(UTC)
RallyzX360
Further to a request by SoulBuffalo8, here (at last) is Yuichi Maeda's Team Nomad Lamborghini Diablo.

Thanks all for the assistance on finding the logos.

Let me know which vinyls you want me to share, SoulBuffalo, and in which colours. I assume you want them separated out individually.

Car: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR - File Name: Nomad Diablo

2020-01-12 17.27.19
by Rallyz, on Flickr

2020-01-12 17.27.23
by Rallyz, on Flickr

2020-01-12 17.27.13
by Rallyz, on Flickr
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:36:26 AM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error