Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
MIDNYTE DUBH
It’s listed as a “known issue” but submit a ticket anyway. You’ll probably get the same response as the rest of us but it’s the only avenue available that will bring it to their attention.

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 6:21:28 AM(UTC)
Sliiated
Originally Posted by: Ytbr77Pacer Go to Quoted Post
Hey, I'm having a very similar issue. I have the Xbox One version of the game, and I have already imported 18 designs from Forza Horizon 3 to Forza Horizon 4. I'm trying to import the rest, but when I go to "My Designs", then go to "Forza Horizon 3", instead of showing FH3 data, it just shows FH4 designs that were already imported!!! In fact, I have even scrolled to other titles (which I don't have), and it's STILL showing my FH4 designs when it shouldn't show anything at all!! I have some more FH3 designs that I want to import but I can't due to FH4 not syncing FH3 data properly!!! I now wish I had imported everything from FH3 when this issue wasn't present!!! I had never anticipated that something like this would happen!! I really hope that Microsoft could look at this issue and fix it!!

this is exactly my problem just with FM7 liveries.
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021 7:53:33 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
There’s a thread about it here which would suggest the latest update has something to do with the syncing errors as well as issues with the Creative Hub.

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Thursday, November 5, 2020 9:10:40 AM(UTC)
Ytbr77Pacer
I have a very similar issue with trying to get FH4 to import FH3 designs. I was able to import 18 of my designs, but I have more than 30 designs in FH3, almost all of them being recreations of my Hot Wheels Matchbox etc. (Only a few of them being locked due to using community vinyls). If I knew that something like this would happen, I would've imported everything from FH3 in Day 1 of playing when the importing was still syncing properly. I just want to import the rest of my FH3 designs but I can't now due to a syncing problem with FH4!!
Posted: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 2:21:44 PM(UTC)
Ytbr77Pacer
Hey, I'm having a very similar issue. I have the Xbox One version of the game, and I have already imported 18 designs from Forza Horizon 3 to Forza Horizon 4. I'm trying to import the rest, but when I go to "My Designs", then go to "Forza Horizon 3", instead of showing FH3 data, it just shows FH4 designs that were already imported!!! In fact, I have even scrolled to other titles (which I don't have), and it's STILL showing my FH4 designs when it shouldn't show anything at all!! I have some more FH3 designs that I want to import but I can't due to FH4 not syncing FH3 data properly!!! I now wish I had imported everything from FH3 when this issue wasn't present!!! I had never anticipated that something like this would happen!! I really hope that Microsoft could look at this issue and fix it!!
Posted: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 2:16:11 PM(UTC)
FullNietzsche
I also had to sync FM7 separately, unfortunately for me it did not sync the latest files. I wonder if the problem could be that FM7 is not saving my changes to the cloud, rather than FH4 being at fault. I t did occur to me before, so I made sure to play the game and win some credits in a race just to make sure (I thought) the game would make a new save to the cloud.

It would be nice if a company the size of Microsoft could sort out their pathetic cloud saving system, it's been hit and miss for years, as well as slow as molasses.
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2019 10:37:43 PM(UTC)
Taowulf
Ok, good news, it does work. I reset FH4 and it did sync. However, it then needed to sync with the FM7 files as well. It took nearly an hour. Apparently this is done with carrier pigeons.
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2019 5:42:26 PM(UTC)
Taowulf
This is very disappointing, I've spent some time creating some vinyl groups today in FM7 and I will be pretty **** ed if I can't get them to sync into FH4.
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2019 4:39:19 PM(UTC)
FullNietzsche
This no longer works, I've tried a few times today resetting the FH4 app and also tried manually deleting my save. It does force a re-sync which takes about an hour but the newest FM7 paints and layer groups stubbornly refuse to show up in FH4.
Posted: Saturday, October 5, 2019 7:55:29 AM(UTC)
OugaB00ga
Windows settings, go to "Apps" and find Forza Horizon 4.
Reset the app (It won't affect saved games because of cloud save)

Going to try this since i have been extremely frustrated for a long while !
Will get back if this works, thank you very much

Update: 2018 dec 24

In the Windows settings, go to "Apps" and find Forza Horizon 4.
Reset the app (It won't affect saved games because of cloud save)
Open FH4 again and the game ------ go to stuff you made in fm7 & it
SHOULD finally appear !

OMG this is what i was looking for like a month but NO 1 in game understands what PC gamer's go through !

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH, you have NOOOO idea how much BS this has saved me !!!
100+ points dude !!!
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2018 12:34:22 PM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error