Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
PocketPoncho UK
Amazing paints as always, its great to see the auction house lighting up again.
I have bid on a car, but I had to do a buyout on another as I wont be around at the weekend....sorry for those I was bidding with!
Posted: Friday, November 27, 2020 2:30:33 PM(UTC)
koiftt
Thanks Dubh for the input.
People having been auctioning things for hundreds of years, auctions work by having the person who is willing to spend the most winning the item. Why the peeps at Forza that they should reinvent a working system is beyond me. The old hacked credits excuse hardly holds weight if you then convert your product to work on PC.
I tried to have auctions end afternoon US evening Europe so everyone could bid on the same car, most in the US have a four day weekend. I like 24 hour auctions so those all around the globe could theoretically see them. I can shift the end times of the two maxims, get the Alfa Stelvio international but the Cougar doesn’t last long anyway. Most of the others are one off or two copies, i think ive got about the best end time for them i can come up with.
With a forced buyout and broken bidding system end times are somewhat irrelevant anyway. But i do appreciate you trying to help for sure.
Posted: Friday, November 27, 2020 9:42:34 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Nice idea Koiftt 👍🏾
It’s a shame the AH is set up this way. There doesn’t seem to be any understanding of the potential this feature has for Forza painters. I’ve managed to use it to sell exclusive designs not available in my HUB, one-off private commissions, Limited Edition runs but not in the way I’ve been able to in the past. A change to the restrictions on time periods, min/max bid, extended bidding time and buyout prices would give more scope for the Community to use the AH in different ways.

Anyway, props to you for persevering, I’ve thrown a couple of bids on a couple of cars... lost those as I wasn’t around at the end of bidding yesterday but might be around when the next batch ends. Deliberately holding off the Buyouts for now just to give peeps a chance but I might splurge at the end of the weekend 😉
BTW, have you considered staggering the auction lengths? Might help people in different time zones to bid.

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2020 11:04:15 PM(UTC)
AquaPainter168
Originally Posted by: koiftt Go to Quoted Post

So after i put th/ batch up, it did dawn on me that i have NEVER been able to bid during the ending soon period. Ima continue on despite the ah being as broke as.

I do, I win a lot at the last second. I would say that I win about 40% of the cars that I go for that aren't bought out before the bidding ends.
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2020 3:21:43 PM(UTC)
koiftt

So after i put th/ batch up, it did dawn on me that i have NEVER been able to bid during the ending soon period. Ima continue on despite the ah being as broke as.
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2020 2:35:09 PM(UTC)
koiftt
Thanks Cheddar! Thanks Elm!
Thanksgiving Auctions in Horizon Four.
Ima stick a bunch of variants in the Auction House for the long weekend. 25 cars each day for four days. Some rarities, a couple of never befores and a whole bunch of my two Maxim issues. Minimum list price, maximum buyouts in a hope to encourage bidding. First batch is already up, please enjoy!
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 4:44:22 PM(UTC)
AlienatedElm42
Great work koiftt
Posted Wednesday, August 19, 2020 7:50:54 AM(UTC)
CHEDDARB0B279

this gal!

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 2:02:15 PM(UTC)
CHEDDARB0B279
Originally Posted by: koiftt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
The new cosplay designs turned out excellent1 This one is my fav. of the 2. That hair turned out great, as did the whole paint.

Thanks "stranger"! Hope to see you at the races soon!

Ha! I didn't realize that I was signed out. Then my desk top decided to update and change everything around.
also dont know why its not letting me copy and past your photo here. anyways, I was referring to the cos-play with the horns.

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 1:59:47 PM(UTC)
koiftt
Did an auction house version of Ely on the R34. Will put a few up today, but if anyone really wants one, send me a message.

Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 10:11:51 AM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error